The MacGyver Escape game
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 14 November 2006 - 08:12 AM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



Just found this MacGyver game on the net.

http://koti.mbnet.fi/kirppu/curryfrank/play_mgeg.html



sak.gif



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Macs Lab Rat
Posted: 14 November 2006 - 08:42 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,027
Joined: 6 Apr 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Scotland
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I escaped from the 120 floor building! happy_dance.gif laugh.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Astra
Posted: 14 November 2006 - 09:41 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 664
Joined: 6 Oct 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Germany
SAK owned: Ambassador

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



How?

I found the things in the lamp and chewed the gum and was able to pull the stick from the board, but that was it.

Actually I don't know exactly how to use the things. I click one but when I click the next one I want it to use with nothing happens.



Funny pics with Stargate actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Reptile
Posted: 14 November 2006 - 10:05 AM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 148
Joined: 14 Sep 2005
Gender:  Male
Country: Slovakia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Gauntlet
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Apartment



I have finished the game too tongue.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Astra
Posted: 14 November 2006 - 10:09 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 664
Joined: 6 Oct 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Germany
SAK owned: Ambassador

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



ohmy.gif headbutt.gif notworthy.gif


I'm tired now. Will have to sleep at the floor since there seems to be no bed in the room. Good night!



Funny pics with Stargate actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Mac
Posted: 14 November 2006 - 12:33 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Reptile @ Nov 13 2006, 06:15 PM)
I have finished the game too tongue.gif

I managed to blow up the box, but now I'm stuck. It seems that some people here are more ingenious than others. laugh.gif

ETA: All that just to fall 120 stories?!

Mac
I did it! I did it! happy_dance.gif



"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.
My fandoms are getting to be confusing."


 
PM                                                                     
Top
Amy
Posted: 14 November 2006 - 01:15 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 643
Joined: 4 Apr 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Champ

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE
I escaped from the 120 floor building!


Me too, me too! clapping.gif

QUOTE
It seems that some people here are more ingenious than others.


laugh.gif I don't know about that! I just tried everything with everything else until it worked! I don't know if that makes me ingenious or stubborn! laugh.gif



"It's amazing what one can do when one doesn't know what one can't do." Garfield the Cat

"Another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities. I'm a sucker for mornings." MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Murdoc
Posted: 14 November 2006 - 05:21 PM                                    
Quote Post


Challengers Volunteer
*

Posts: 49
Joined: 13 Jan 2004
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: None

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:All episodes are my favorite
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



I can't even get out of the first room.. LOL! I need help.. Hehehe.. biggrin.gif



MacGyver Rules!!

www.myspace.com/tanya71

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Astra
Posted: 14 November 2006 - 10:50 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 664
Joined: 6 Oct 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Germany
SAK owned: Ambassador

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



There are more than one rooms? *faints*



Funny pics with Stargate actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Amy
Posted: 15 November 2006 - 12:07 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 643
Joined: 4 Apr 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Champ

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE
I can't even get out of the first room.. LOL! I need help.. Hehehe..


QUOTE
There are more than one rooms? *faints*


laugh.gif Take heart! It's just the one room! Just keep trying your stuff with your other stuff and stuff in the room. Some of the combos didn't really make sense to try, but they worked...so don't rule anything out. wink.gif



"It's amazing what one can do when one doesn't know what one can't do." Garfield the Cat

"Another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities. I'm a sucker for mornings." MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGod
Posted: 15 November 2006 - 07:45 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender:  Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



YYYYYYAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!



I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

 
PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Top
Amy
Posted: 15 November 2006 - 09:05 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 643
Joined: 4 Apr 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Champ

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE
YYYYYYAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!


Frustrated, MG? laugh.gif



"It's amazing what one can do when one doesn't know what one can't do." Garfield the Cat

"Another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities. I'm a sucker for mornings." MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Astra
Posted: 15 November 2006 - 09:42 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 664
Joined: 6 Oct 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Germany
SAK owned: Ambassador

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



QUOTE (Amy @ Nov 14 2006, 01:17 PM)
Just keep trying your stuff with your other stuff and stuff in the room. Some of the combos didn't really make sense to try, but they worked...so don't rule anything out. wink.gif

Maybe my flashplayer doesn't work. Everytime I click "Use" and select an item it says to select another item to use with, but when I click the second one it just tells what it is.

I don't know either how to use any stuff in the room, it only tells me what everything is but nothing happens.



Funny pics with Stargate actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 15 November 2006 - 11:08 AM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



that means the items don't go together

Have you clicked on the light shade hanging from the roof?



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGod
Posted: 16 November 2006 - 01:33 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender:  Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



QUOTE
QUOTE 
YYYYYYAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! 



Frustrated, MG?

No, I got out!!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE
Maybe my flashplayer doesn't work. Everytime I click "Use" and select an item it says to select another item to use with, but when I click the second one it just tells what it is.

I don't know either how to use any stuff in the room, it only tells me what everything is but nothing happens.

I suffered the same problem But on some items you really have to look out where you click. You really have to click ON the item.



I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

 
PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 16 November 2006 - 01:41 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



Um... okay. It's MacGyver so it's kewl, i guess.

unsure.gif

But, is it just me or wasn't it stupid? wacko.gif

Forget the "isms" .... Wouldn't it have been just as easy for the door to have opened up on the ground level?



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGod
Posted: 16 November 2006 - 01:55 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender:  Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



Come on, it was just a little fun.

'Freedom!!! Yyyyyaaaaarrrrggggghhhh!!!!'



I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

 
PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Top
Astra
Posted: 16 November 2006 - 06:14 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 664
Joined: 6 Oct 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Germany
SAK owned: Ambassador

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



QUOTE (Rockatteer @ Nov 15 2006, 12:18 AM)

Have you clicked on the light shade hanging from the roof?

??? I haven't seen any window...

But now I know, my flashplayer works, it was just my stupidity... blush.gif



Funny pics with Stargate actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGod
Posted: 16 November 2006 - 06:32 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender:  Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



What window? He mentions the lamp.



I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

 
PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 16 November 2006 - 06:32 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



He means light shade as in lamp shade.



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGod
Posted: 16 November 2006 - 06:34 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender:  Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



Wow, both messages send at the same time!! laugh.gif



I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

 
PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Top
Astra
Posted: 16 November 2006 - 07:24 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 664
Joined: 6 Oct 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Germany
SAK owned: Ambassador

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



Of course I found the things in the lamp.

But I also found now the other room which has indeed a window and a shade. Though I wonder how I got the brick out of the box before I actually found the key smile.gif

Now I wonder what will be in the safe...



Funny pics with Stargate actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Amy
Posted: 16 November 2006 - 07:58 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 643
Joined: 4 Apr 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Champ

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE
But I also found now the other room which has indeed a window and a shade. Though I wonder how I got the brick out of the box before I actually found the key

Now I wonder what will be in the safe...


Another room? Where in the world didja find another room? I fell out the door of the room with the skateboard in it and that was it... Isaiah even tried it...and there was no other room. huh.gif

QUOTE
QUOTE 
QUOTE 
YYYYYYAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! 



Frustrated, MG?


No, I got out!!!


laugh.gif I wondered if you were screaming on the way down or venting! tongue.gif

QUOTE
But, is it just me or wasn't it stupid?

Forget the "isms" .... Wouldn't it have been just as easy for the door to have opened up on the ground level?


laugh.gif hmm.bmp Well, yeah...but it was good for some frustrating entertainment for a moment or two. tongue.gif



"It's amazing what one can do when one doesn't know what one can't do." Garfield the Cat

"Another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities. I'm a sucker for mornings." MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Astra
Posted: 16 November 2006 - 08:12 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 664
Joined: 6 Oct 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Germany
SAK owned: Ambassador

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



QUOTE (Amy @ Nov 15 2006, 09:08 PM)
Another room?  Where in the world didja find another room?  I fell out the door of the room with the skateboard in it and that was it...  Isaiah even tried it...and there was no other room.  huh.gif


I used exactly the same words when my friend told me about another room, Amy smile.gif

When you click onto "Play more games" then you'll find the page with the "enigma in the yellow room".

It is quite dark at first, though.




Funny pics with Stargate actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Amy
Posted: 16 November 2006 - 08:19 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 643
Joined: 4 Apr 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Champ

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE
"Play more games"


Ah...who'd've thunk it? laugh.gif



"It's amazing what one can do when one doesn't know what one can't do." Garfield the Cat

"Another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities. I'm a sucker for mornings." MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 16 November 2006 - 08:36 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



If you guys liked this one, I posted the Crimson Room and the Viridian Room in Mac's Loft forum. wink.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Astra
Posted: 16 November 2006 - 08:39 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 664
Joined: 6 Oct 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Germany
SAK owned: Ambassador

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



I never said I liked it smile.gif But I'll try the others anyway.



QUOTE
I wondered if you were screaming on the way down or venting!



You know what the difference is between someone falling from first floor and someone falling from tenth floor?

Tenth floor: "Aaaarrrgh!" - thump.

First floor: thump - "Aaarrgh!"



Funny pics with Stargate actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Amy
Posted: 16 November 2006 - 09:12 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 643
Joined: 4 Apr 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Champ

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE
If you guys liked this one, I posted the Crimson Room and the Viridian Room in Mac's Loft forum.


Oh goodie! I never did figure those out! dry.gif

QUOTE
You know what the difference is between someone falling from first floor and someone falling from tenth floor?

Tenth floor: "Aaaarrrgh!" - thump.

First floor: thump - "Aaarrgh!"


roller.gif



"It's amazing what one can do when one doesn't know what one can't do." Garfield the Cat

"Another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities. I'm a sucker for mornings." MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGod
Posted: 16 November 2006 - 09:36 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender:  Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



QUOTE
I wondered if you were screaming on the way down or venting!

On the way down!!!



I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

 
PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll