104 - Passages
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
 
How did you rate this episode?
user posted image [ 1 ]  [2.63%]
user posted image [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
user posted image [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
user posted image [ 5 ]  [13.16%]
user posted image [ 32 ]  [84.21%]
Total Votes: 38
Guests cannot vote 
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Miasma
Posted on 3 March 2011 - 09:20 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,045
Joined: 9 Oct 2008
Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



QUOTE

It indeed looked like 'well since you are here anyway, you might as well stay'. I guess it depends on how, where and when Mac heard about Harry's heart attack first. If he find out about it when he was already at the museum, I can understand it. Not to mention that all flights were booked and who knows how long it takes to arrange a military transport. By the time that happened or was even possible that Sunboat exchange would've happened already. After all the meeting was only a matter of moments away when they discussed it.


True enough. I guess what struck me about it wasn't so much what Pete suggested, but something about the way he said it, kind of like he didn't really care about what Mac was going through, and was more concerned about the Sunboat exchange. I don't know if it was the acting or the writing or what, but it just felt like Pete could have shown a bit more compassion in that scene. If Pete had said something like, "Mac, I'm so sorry about what you're going through. I'm going to arrange a military transport for you right away, but they won't be able to get here for another hour or so. If you think you're up for it, I'd still really appreciate your help with the Sunboat exchange while we wait." Rather than just "Hey, s--t happens, Mac. Now get back to work, and if you can't figure anything else out, maybe I'll get you a plane when we're done here."

[quote]
What would you do if you were in Mac's place? When Mac knows his friends are going to die, he would always try to do everything to save them whatsoever. Why wouldn't he do that now? Because he's dead?
[quote]
I know what you mean, but the way the afterlife is portrayed, it doesn't look bad at all. So it kind of takes away the tension of Pete's life being in danger. Usually, if Pete's life is in danger, it's a scary thing for the viewer. But while watching this episode, I just thought, "Oh, ok, if they kill him, he gets to go on a cruise with Mac and maybe he'll meet up with his own parents and have a good time." It doesn't seem like there's much incentive for Mac try to save Pete.
I know that's probably a silly way to look at it, but that's how it struck me.



 
PM                                                                     
Top
jennkurz
Posted on 9 March 2011 - 08:00 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 214
Joined: 14 Apr 2010
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned: tinker

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:passages/ outsiders/ ma dalton
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Blue snow/outdoors
House:  House boat



ive seen this episode probably a dozen times and i just noticed the boat osiris is supposedly carrying dead souls to the afterlife.......so why are there lifeboats all over the ship? all the people on the ship are already dead



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Miasma
Posted on 9 March 2011 - 09:40 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,045
Joined: 9 Oct 2008
Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



QUOTE (jennkurz @ 9 March 2011 - 08:03 AM)
ive seen this episode probably a dozen times and i just noticed the boat osiris is supposedly carrying dead souls to the afterlife.......so why are there lifeboats all over the ship? all the people on the ship are already dead

Haha! Good question... I never thought of that one.



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted on 9 March 2011 - 06:24 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



laugh.gif




Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Makedde
Posted on 27 June 2011 - 05:46 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 353
Joined: 6 Mar 2011
Gender:  Female
Country: Aussieland
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Hell Week
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (jennkurz @ 9 March 2011 - 08:03 AM)
ive seen this episode probably a dozen times and i just noticed the boat osiris is supposedly carrying dead souls to the afterlife.......so why are there lifeboats all over the ship? all the people on the ship are already dead

But Mac was dead and he managed to get off, so maybe people can change their minds and get off, as long as it isn't too late?


I watched this eppy just now and it was awesome. I loved it. I could tell within the first few minutes it was going to be good.
I kept thinking Mac wouldn't actually make it off the boat at all. I kept bashing the sides of my chair yelling at the TV screen for Mac to get off the damned boat and then something happened to stop him.

Great to watch the switch between life and death, seeing the docs try to bring Mac back to life, and Mac trying to get off the boat.

And, of course, I did like the fact he was topless. But if only they moved that sheet down just a little further...I would have been very, very happy. tongue.gif



"You may not believe this, but there have been times when I've had a lot more fun in the back seat of a car." - MacGyver (Golden Triangle)

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverisms
Posted on 1 March 2013 - 10:49 AM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 176
Joined: 1 Feb 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: Indiana
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:The Heist
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



"Passages" is probably one of my favorite MacGyver episodes of the whole series. I haven't watched this episode in like two years. And I could tell within the first few minutes I could tell this was going to be an awesome episode. The part were Mac is thrown off the side of the parking garage is to me a very gripping scene and a cool stunt. I liked the part when Pete told "Hang in their friend". I like the moment when Mac finally jumps from the ship, catches the dock, and is falling, but then at the last moment, a hand reaches down and grabs his hand, and you know it's Pete. But I really love the back-and-forth between the two "worlds" when Harry and Mac are trying to escape from the engine room. This is a touching episode where Harry and Mac have a last adventure together as only they can. My last favorite moment is at the very end of the episode, with Pete and Mac outside the hospital, in the sunshine, talking, and the last few lines of dialogue:

Mac: But you know, death's not so scary. I don't think it's the end of anything. It's more like... just... another step along the way.
Pete: That's a nice thought!
Mac: Yep, just something my grandpa taught me.

This episode is very much the best episode in the series! A perfect episode!

Overall Rating:10/10 duct.gif jeep.gif macsak.gif

-Parker



"You may not believe this, but there have been times when I've had a lot more fun in the back seat of a car." - MacGyver (Golden Triangle)

"Some may call it an obstacle course, others call it MacGyverLand." - MacGyver (The Survivors)

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacFan092985
Posted on 1 March 2013 - 12:21 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 903
Joined: 7 May 2010
Gender:  Male
Country: CO
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: . . . Holy Rose
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



For me the most emotional part is when Mac tells Harry they need to leave the ship/cross back over, Harry says he can't and that Cecilia has dinner waiting for him. Mac knowing at that moment his grand has died but that he has to get back to save Pete. Tearing up just thinking about that scene. One of the best written episodes of the series.




"Jeep. My Jeep? What are you talking about? Penny! My Jeep?" - MacGyver

"Look at me. I'm a hurtin' guy! I'm beat up. I need a month's worth of sleep . . . and I need a haircut!" - MacGyver

"It's been said, 'The best gift a man could ever give another, was his life', Jack Dalton was never one to settle for less than the best. Thank you Jack." - MacGyver

"Reboots are born out of the lack of imagination." M. Lance Frank

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted on 1 March 2013 - 01:15 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I always get emotional when Mac gets to see his parents. Especially his mother since he felt so guilty over her death. Telling her he couldn't stay because Pete was in danger and seeing her reaction was a very powerful scene for me. It had to be so hard for him to leave.

I really like this episode myself. My best friend hasn't seen this one yet, but we watch The Madonna and she kept tearing up. I'm hoping we'll get to watch it this weekend.

I even love the score in this one, for some odd reason... especially the music before he gets tossed over the railing. I keep thinking that particular score was used in other episodes. lol



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted on 1 March 2013 - 09:06 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Poor Mac! ohmy.gif
Um, I get kinda teary too. blush.gif
clip.JPG



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
KiwiTek
Posted on 1 March 2013 - 09:51 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 4,093
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:  Male
Country: NZ
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Runners
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



My favorite scene is when MacGyver meets his parents again. The way he hangs on to them so tightly and doesn't want to let them go. The way he looks at his dad too is really special. It's like you can see how much he missed having his dad around.

Maybe that scene touches me more because I have two sons I'm very close to so is some kind of reverse father and son thing going on there with me.

Very emotional charged episode though.

Interesting to see Pete react as if MacGyver was his own son. I think this episode really shows that father son relationship Mac and Pete had.




 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGod
Posted on 2 March 2013 - 08:17 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender:  Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



The episode story came from the mind of the Anthony Rich son of executive producer John Rich. In the interview that's around here on the site, John admits this being his favorite episode. He said he recalled by his son about a ship in limbo. John Shepard wrote the script for it.

A good episode indeed. I watched this about a six weeks ago. This episode has everything. Just like Serenity, a good script, great settings, good actors and a great score.

Despite all of the injuries Mac had in the past, this episode sure came close to Mac's death. He got shot up, blown up... but never before we would've gotten so worried over Mac's well being. If he didn't fell on the car, Mac would've smacked on the pavement. Than he would've been dead.

QUOTE
really like this episode myself. My best friend hasn't seen this one yet, but we watch The Madonna and she kept tearing up. I'm hoping we'll get to watch it this weekend.

She cried over The Madonna? blink.gif

QUOTE
I even love the score in this one, for some odd reason... especially the music before he gets tossed over the railing. I keep thinking that particular score was used in other episodes. lol

The music used during the stealing of the sunboat is one of my favorite tracks. And was used only once. The music in this episode belongs to Ken Harrison.



I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

 
PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Top
KiwiTek
Posted on 2 March 2013 - 08:58 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 4,093
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:  Male
Country: NZ
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Runners
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacGyverGod @ 2 March 2013 - 09:17 AM)
She cried over The Madonna? blink.gif

Why not?? It's full of Christmas emotion as well as the whole thing with MacGyver's mother, ice cream, plenty of touching little scenes to pull on the emotional strings.




 
PM                                                                     
Top
Arron53
Posted on 12 April 2013 - 04:25 AM                                    
Quote Post


Challengers Volunteer
*

Posts: 43
Joined: 10 Sep 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: Philippines
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Such a touching episode. I can definitely reflect on this episode much seeing as how my grandfather died 3 months after I watched this episode. It also reminds me of the reason why I still live, because of my (few)friends and loved ones who still need me. It would be selfish of a person to leave behind his loved ones. Not to mention them being angry at your corpse because you took your own life.

Just kidding, guys. I'm not depressed or emotional but most of what I said is true for me. smile.gif

Edit: Grammar correction.



"If you're afraid of the answer, don't ask the question." -MacGyver

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted on 12 April 2013 - 02:25 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (KiwiTek @ 2 March 2013 - 07:58 AM)
QUOTE (MacGyverGod @ 2 March 2013 - 09:17 AM)
She cried over The Madonna?  blink.gif

Why not?? It's full of Christmas emotion as well as the whole thing with MacGyver's mother, ice cream, plenty of touching little scenes to pull on the emotional strings.

I cry at The Madonna... happy.gif



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
KiwiTek
Posted on 12 April 2013 - 03:00 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 4,093
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:  Male
Country: NZ
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Runners
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Exactly. The Madonna is full of emotion.

This episode too is quite emotional. Especially when Mac sees his Dad after all those years. That scene gets me every time I see it.

You start to think about how much he must have missed his Dad growing up and what it must have been like to have someone you idolize and look up to ripped away from you like that and how often through his life he could would have wanted to talk to his Dad about stuff.

I like when they told Mac that they had been watching all these years and seen how he helped people. His parents are proud of him. That's all any child really needs to know. wub.gif




 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacFan092985
Posted on 3 May 2013 - 10:03 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 903
Joined: 7 May 2010
Gender:  Male
Country: CO
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: . . . Holy Rose
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I didn't realize that MacGyver's dad was played by Martin Milner, who famously played Officer Pete Malloy on the classic series "Adam 12".



"Jeep. My Jeep? What are you talking about? Penny! My Jeep?" - MacGyver

"Look at me. I'm a hurtin' guy! I'm beat up. I need a month's worth of sleep . . . and I need a haircut!" - MacGyver

"It's been said, 'The best gift a man could ever give another, was his life', Jack Dalton was never one to settle for less than the best. Thank you Jack." - MacGyver

"Reboots are born out of the lack of imagination." M. Lance Frank

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Mela_007
Posted on 3 May 2013 - 01:06 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 346
Joined: 24 Oct 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Tinker,Champ+

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages; Humanity
Vehicle: Truck
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Thanks MacFan, that's where I recognized Mac's dad from!!! I knew I recognized him, I just couldn't place him. This is still my favorite episode! And the scenes with his parents get me every time!



"I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you." -MacGyver

Semper Vigilans - Civil Air Patrol

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Rocket
Posted on 19 May 2013 - 05:08 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 852
Joined: 10 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Commander

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Hallowe'en Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



I voted excellent for this one.

The part when Mac was first in the hospital and trying to talk to Pete to tell him who'd stolen the Sun Boat and again when Mac realised he was on the wrong side of the door with Harry and couldn't get back gave me goosebumps...

I thought it was altogether well done, and I especially liked that when Pete faced down the bad guys at the end, he reached back and took Mac's hand.

Pete is a real champion in this one, being there for Mac, organising the search and all when he was so worried about his friend.

I also liked that Mac has, at least in part, made peace with himself about missing his Mum's and Harry's funerals and lost some of the guilt that seems to haunt him everywhere he goes.

Everyone needs a friend like Pete smile.gif



Rollerskating at right angles to reality

 
PM                                                                     
Top
uk_mac_fan
Posted on 24 November 2013 - 05:17 PM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 186
Joined: 16 Jul 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



After having watched SG-1, I'm seeing many references to all the system lords etc. Osiris and Annubis are mentioned in this episode. Anyone know if this is where some ideas came from or did they both just incorporate these ancient stuff? I'm starting to feel like a total geek

sakopen.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
KiwiTek
Posted on 24 November 2013 - 10:06 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 4,093
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:  Male
Country: NZ
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Runners
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Nope. SG:1 used Osiris and Anubis because they are real Egyptian gods and the show is about taking real Earth mythologies and weaving them into a wonderful science fiction story.

Nothing to do with MacGyver.





 
PM                                                                     
Top
Dennman
Posted on 16 September 2014 - 04:53 PM                                    
Quote Post


Trouble shooter
**

Posts: 59
Joined: 12 Mar 2010
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Thief of Budapest.
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



Watched this the other day and it is a genuinely moving story. Funny how watching these now as an adult approximately the same age Richard Dean was when he made these- how I appreciate the character driven stories more so than the straight spy action adventure episodes.



 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGod
Posted on 26 January 2015 - 05:41 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender:  Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



This episode touches a nerve in the MacVerse that didn't happen enough in my opinion. Maybe it's the sound of the piano for Harry's theme that did it. Also in Harry's Will I get that emotional feeling when he's reading the will or when the wind blows Mac a hint or on the icerink despite it's supposed to be a lighter episode. There should've been more Mac and Harry episodes.



I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

 
PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Top
MacFan092985
Posted on 27 January 2015 - 04:27 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 903
Joined: 7 May 2010
Gender:  Male
Country: CO
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: . . . Holy Rose
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I agree with Dennman, not only regarding the character driven plots pertain to "MacGyver", but character driven stories in general. I know, as a kid the scenes involving Yoda in the original STAR WARS films were boring, but as I got older I appreciated them so much more and found them to be emotionally charged. Yoda's five word response to Luke after he explains about the Force and then lifts Luke's X-Wing out of the swamp still chokes me up.



"Jeep. My Jeep? What are you talking about? Penny! My Jeep?" - MacGyver

"Look at me. I'm a hurtin' guy! I'm beat up. I need a month's worth of sleep . . . and I need a haircut!" - MacGyver

"It's been said, 'The best gift a man could ever give another, was his life', Jack Dalton was never one to settle for less than the best. Thank you Jack." - MacGyver

"Reboots are born out of the lack of imagination." M. Lance Frank

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Hannibal_Smith
Posted on 13 July 2015 - 02:27 AM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 111
Joined: 25 Feb 2011
Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Huh. So, the last time I watched this episode was... the evening after my own grandmother died. (Didn't feel like sleeping, and it was really the only thing that fit the mood).

I'd watched it a couple of times before, but watching it again after that definitely cast it in a new light. The thing I noticed the most was the whole notion of dying as a choice. Before this, I didn't think much about that except as a gimmick that made the episode work (and a concession to the eighties "willpower conquers all! If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything!" mindset). I took it a lot more seriously this time around. Without going into details, while grandma's situation wasn't exactly similar, suffice it to say that something WAS available that would've fixed her problem: she just chose not to accept it, because at her age, it would've simply been kicking the can down the road another few months until the next thing broke down. Like Harry said: "it's my time." This was coming from somebody who over ninety years had survived some *stuff* that would kill a Terminator. So, yeah... let's say I "get" MacGyver's whole decision of whether to fight or let himself die a lot better now than I did before.



 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
denizen
Posted on 13 July 2015 - 04:53 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,069
Joined: 24 Jan 2013
Gender:  Male
Country: South Africa
SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



That is a very interesting way of looking at it. Thanks for haring that personal story, Hannibal. And my condolences for your Grandma.



"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
RadiantRose
Posted on 11 September 2016 - 09:02 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 286
Joined: 30 Aug 2016
Gender:   ---
Country: UK
SAK owned: lots of blades

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Negotiator; Endangered
Vehicle: Truck
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



QUOTE (jennkurz @ 8 March 2011 - 12:00 PM)
ive seen this episode probably a dozen times and i just noticed the boat osiris is supposedly carrying dead souls to the afterlife.......so why are there lifeboats all over the ship? all the people on the ship are already dead

I think that's just an illusion so that people can relate to their new surroundings. Hence, the ship would appear just as a real ship would. Didn't "Anubis" say he was appearing in human form because that's what Mac would find more familiar?



"They have no idea how well they cast this."

 
PM                                                                     
Top
RadiantRose
Posted on 11 September 2016 - 09:23 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 286
Joined: 30 Aug 2016
Gender:   ---
Country: UK
SAK owned: lots of blades

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Negotiator; Endangered
Vehicle: Truck
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



QUOTE (macsgirl1 @ 2 May 2009 - 08:50 PM)
[QUOTE=SMeeceymouse,3 May 2009 - 11:07 AM] I also noticed that there is a high frequency of injuries to his forehead above his left eye. headbutt.gif

Yes, it's a bit of a TV/film cliche. The character is suffering from a closed head injury, but someone decides that they must also have suffered a token cut above one eye.



"They have no idea how well they cast this."

 
PM                                                                     
Top
RadiantRose
Posted on 9 November 2016 - 10:25 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 286
Joined: 30 Aug 2016
Gender:   ---
Country: UK
SAK owned: lots of blades

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Negotiator; Endangered
Vehicle: Truck
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



I'm surprised neither of his parents said, "You take so many risks! I'm astounded that you've reached the age you have without ending up here."



"They have no idea how well they cast this."

 
PM                                                                     
Top
DashboardOnFire
Posted on 4 December 2016 - 11:07 AM                                    
Quote Post


Reboot Specialist
*********

Posts: 9,334
Joined: 15 Apr 2016
Gender:  Female
Country: Switzerland
SAK owned: a red one ;-)

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Previews sure were different back then ;-)

via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySesf1EHmgM




That's always a sign you might be in trouble if your dashboard is on fire...
Currently blogging about the MacGyver Reboot on Dashboard On Fire

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
KiwiTek
Posted on 4 December 2016 - 12:06 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 4,093
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:  Male
Country: NZ
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Runners
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



cool find!




 
PM                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4  Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll