Who do I contact to add a nitpick?, This one's been bugging me!
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
ElleKnight
Posted: 25 February 2007 - 01:22 PM                                    
Quote Post


Challengers Volunteer
*

Posts: 10
Joined: 18 Feb 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: None :-(

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:The Lost Amadeus, Ugly Duckling
Vehicle: Truck
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I went to the Nitpick part of the forum, and wasn't sure how I could get a new topic started, since the episode I wanted to talk about wasn't there.

In episode # 089, "Halloween Knights", there is a HUGE mistake that I'm not sure anyone else caught. When Mac goes to see Jack Dalton about taking all of his stuff, he runs into Murdoc at the warehouse (he of course doesn't know it's at the time). Anyway, as Murdoc speeds out of the warehouse, driving the hurst, he shoots out the front tire on Mac's truck. (The left front one, I think.) In the next scene, however, Mac is driving through a cemetery with the tire perfectly intact! My question is, HOW DID HE FIX THE TIRE?!?! blink.gif There doesn't seem to be any patch job done to the tire. Was there a spare in the back of the truck that I didn't see? I'm throroughly stunned. The world may never know the truth, I'm afraid. hmm.bmp laugh.gif



Thanks to skitzo on LJ for the avatar!

"Bold and nosy. I'm famous for that." - MacGyver

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
tandt14
Posted: 25 February 2007 - 03:12 PM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 194
Joined: 11 Dec 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Land of Confusion
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



From my personal experience, most of the time there is a spare attached to the inside of the bed of the truck on one side(standing up) OR under the bottom of the truck. Maybe a spare tire was there.



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 25 February 2007 - 07:10 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



I think its pretty safe to assume that MacGyver would have had a spare tire somewhere in the truck.

Maybe under the bed of the truck.

They probably should have at least shown him getting a tire iron out to indicate to the viewers that he was going to change the tire...

I'm sure we can all agree that we don't want 10 minutes of the episode taken up with watching MacGyver change a tire.



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Mac
Posted: 26 February 2007 - 03:13 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Rockatteer @ 25 February 2007 - 03:20 AM)
I'm sure we can all agree that we don't want 10 minutes of the episode taken up with watching MacGyver change a tire.

Maybe the men will agree.

I'd pay to watch MacGyver change a tire. wub.gif

Mac



"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.
My fandoms are getting to be confusing."


 
PM                                                                     
Top
Astra
Posted: 26 February 2007 - 03:52 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 664
Joined: 6 Oct 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Germany
SAK owned: Ambassador

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



I agree - with Mac rolleyes.gif



Funny pics with Stargate actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGod
Posted: 26 February 2007 - 03:52 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender:  Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Mac @ 25 February 2007 - 04:23 PM)
QUOTE (Rockatteer @ 25 February 2007 - 03:20 AM)
I'm sure we can all agree that we don't want 10 minutes of the episode taken up with watching MacGyver change a tire.

Maybe the men will agree.

I'd pay to watch MacGyver change a tire. wub.gif

Mac

I don't. tongue.gif



I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

 
PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Top
ElleKnight
Posted: 26 February 2007 - 04:14 AM                                    
Quote Post


Challengers Volunteer
*

Posts: 10
Joined: 18 Feb 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: None :-(

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:The Lost Amadeus, Ugly Duckling
Vehicle: Truck
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Astra @ 26 February 2007 - 04:02 AM)
I agree - with Mac rolleyes.gif

Me too! wub.gif I wouldn't mind at all. clapping.gif Thanks for the help guys. Sometimes, common sense really escapes me. blink.gif



Thanks to skitzo on LJ for the avatar!

"Bold and nosy. I'm famous for that." - MacGyver

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGirl
Posted: 26 February 2007 - 06:54 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 524
Joined: 3 May 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Superchamp

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Too many to choose from
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I'm with you, MacGod. biggrin.gif



Do not pity the dead. Pity the living, and above all, those who live without love. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

You don't eat things like that, you call pest control! Kate in The Gauntlet

What's that?
Lateral... cranial... impact... enhancer. *whack* Last Stand

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 26 February 2007 - 07:16 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Well, maybe I wouldn't pay, but I'd sure love to see it!



 
                                                                     
Top
Astra
Posted: 26 February 2007 - 08:58 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 664
Joined: 6 Oct 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Germany
SAK owned: Ambassador

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



Of course I only want to watch so that I can learn about it! I never owned a car and never did anything like that myself.

What do you think why I want to watch? tongue.gif





Funny pics with Stargate actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Old Fan
Posted: 26 February 2007 - 01:32 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 374
Joined: 6 Nov 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Faith, Hope & Charity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Just think - an entire SERIES of Mac instructional videos. "How to fix a ________".
I'd pay to see those. I need lot of instruction - I'm not very mechanically inclined.

Hehehehehe....... whistle.gif jeep.gif



That which has been established will endure even with time and at a distance.

I can't tell you anything about what happens after the cameras go off, mostly because I'm usually unconscious by then.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll