 |
True or false, Another game to play |
 |
|
 |
 |
| MacGyver |
|

Phoenix Field Agent
      
Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender: ---
Country:
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Brown bomber
House: Observatory

|
| QUOTE | | True about Cricket... never played, but I've seen it played... I'll never understand the rules... it must be my mixed American DNA! |
It's really pretty fun- shares a lot of similarities with baseball. Just that you swing the bat like a golf club, and there's only two "bases" (called wickets) and there's 10 different ways to get out... well, if you really want to read up on it- just check out the Wikipedia article- and the links. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CricketOh- and I'm wanting to say true regarding the May Pole thing- I have vague memories of this. The next person was (or perhaps still is)- like MacGyver, in the Boy Scouts or Girl Scouts(I was a Cub Scout!  )
|
| |
|
| MacGyver_92 |
|
Unregistered
Gender:
Country:
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season:
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:
House:

|
uuuh, false? im still a nooob, being only on the second disk of the second season!!!
next person is unwilling to go outside, it being hot as heck(bc it is here!!)!!
|
| |
|
|
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
|
|
 |
 |
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|
|
 |
|