True or false, Another game to play
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
MacGyver
Posted: 12 September 2007 - 06:35 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



False

The next person is Cheetara, because I'm Lion-O!
biggrin.gif (Relient K/ThunderCats inside joke) wink.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 12 September 2007 - 07:02 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (j12752 @ 11 September 2007 - 09:18 AM)

The next person is wearing the color red today

That's fine... but if you've just been chosen to join the 'away-team' with Capt'n Kirk, Spock, and Dr. McCoy... I'd watch my back if I were you! wink.gif


False happy.gif I'm more like Mum-Ra today

The next person remembers exactly where they were six years ago today. mellow.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 12 September 2007 - 07:16 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



True (at home, in total shock... then helping with the evac of the schools closest to the Air Force base) sad.gif

The next person has a Velcro dog (it's storming today. Lotsa' thunderboomers...)



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyver
Posted: 12 September 2007 - 07:42 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



um...False

The next person misses having a real dog!



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Old Fan
Posted: 12 September 2007 - 12:40 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 374
Joined: 6 Nov 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Faith, Hope & Charity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Yes! True. I miss my dog... he passed on a long time ago, and I never got another, because I was travelling around so much. I would want to devote more time to a pet, especially a puppy (we got our dog - a collie - when he was 6 weeks old. His mother was my cousin's dog)

The next person needs to run and get a bandage - because they just cut themselves (accidentally - of course) with a knife! (Carter to O'Neill: "Sir... you're bleeding all over my lab..."

hmm.bmp jeep.gif



That which has been established will endure even with time and at a distance.

I can't tell you anything about what happens after the cameras go off, mostly because I'm usually unconscious by then.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 12 September 2007 - 01:34 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



*hands Old Fan a big Band-Aid* ohmy.gif

...and False

The next person needs some coffee yawn.gif



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 12 September 2007 - 03:11 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



yes, I mean True. But I'm not having any because I haver to get some sleep.


The next person ate something spicy for lunch.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyver
Posted: 12 September 2007 - 04:33 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



False

The next person has had turtle and alligator meat before

(taste like chicken wink.gif )



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 12 September 2007 - 05:19 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



False


Next person would really LOVE to smack some colleagues right now. So bad that they might not even make it to the hospital ranting2.gif ranting2.gif ranting2.gif


Btw, I loved ThunderCats!!! The intro tune was great too! biggrin.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 13 September 2007 - 02:31 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacGyver @ 12 September 2007 - 01:08 AM)
The next person has had turtle and alligator meat before

(taste like chicken wink.gif )

Ahhhh! Nooo... ohno-smiley.gif

...and False (but I feel your pain...)

The next person thinks this game is winding down



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyver
Posted: 13 September 2007 - 07:57 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



eh...that's probably True

The next person wants to start a new game- perhaps MacGyver trivia or something smile.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Macs Lab Rat
Posted: 13 September 2007 - 09:28 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,027
Joined: 6 Apr 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Scotland
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I want someone else to start one so is that a false?

The next person watched Scotland beat France at football. happy_dance.gif happy_dance.gif happy_dance.gif (Wow, we might even qualify! haven't done that for almost 10 years! laugh.gif )



 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 13 September 2007 - 10:16 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



False

The next person is going to think up a new game...



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyver
Posted: 13 September 2007 - 12:42 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



Hmm- can't quite definitively go with a True or False- I'll just say Maybe...

The next person had a good time at Wednesday night Bible study tonight
(especially if you're Baptist, you're familiar with the Wed. night service) biggrin.gif

QUOTE
The next person watched Scotland beat France at football.    (Wow, we might even qualify! haven't done that for almost 10 years!  )


Cool- but it's still like 3 years off for the World Cup- or are you referring to something else?




 
PM                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 14 September 2007 - 01:23 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



False

The next person is going to the Faire today



 
                                                                     
Top
MacGyver
Posted: 14 September 2007 - 06:16 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



False

The next person is bumming around their house/apt. all day



 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 14 September 2007 - 06:33 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



True (and False. I'm home all day, but I wouldn't really call it bumming)

The next person is missing someone



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 14 September 2007 - 06:57 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



True sad.gif

The next person has seen Blades of Glory.



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 14 September 2007 - 07:44 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



True (laughed my *** off!)

The next person has been offline for a while (and missed all you lunatics!)



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 14 September 2007 - 08:38 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



False, I try to come online at least twice a day biggrin.gif

(@MacBeth: we missed you too, now shoo and start posting!
@ Ratty: GREAT job!! Finally they got their butts kicked! Hope you make it to the EC!
@ MacGyver, next year there''s the European Championship, I can;t wait, I love soccer!)

Next person keeps telling him/herself to go bed early tonight but knows (s)he won't make it



 
                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 14 September 2007 - 09:03 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Sheepy @ 13 September 2007 - 02:13 PM)
now shoo and start posting!

Why should I 'shoo' you? I don't want to chase you away.

False, it's still midafternoon for me -- but it will probably become true soon enough!

The next person prefers board games to card games.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 14 September 2007 - 09:48 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



False (give me a good game of poker anyday...)

The person plays chess



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyver
Posted: 14 September 2007 - 04:51 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



True
(Chess rules!) biggrin.gif

The next person actually knows how to play Backgammon

(Tried it once- didn't think it was all that exciting)



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 14 September 2007 - 05:39 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



True and I'm absolutely ruthless.


The next person is having a mid life crisis.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 15 September 2007 - 02:57 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



True (mid-life, middle age, middle child... ARGH!)

The next person is going to an air show



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyver
Posted: 15 September 2007 - 07:04 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



False

The next person goes to work to air shows



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 15 September 2007 - 07:16 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



False

The next person thinks air shows are too noisy.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 15 September 2007 - 08:28 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



Nah... I mean False (just bring earplugs...)

The next person has been/flown in a helicopter



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Mac
Posted: 15 September 2007 - 10:02 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



True

The next person recently booked transportation tickets, spent quite some time trying to match discount fares to reasonable hours for departure, paid for the tickets... and then realised that they booked for the wrong departure date



"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.
My fandoms are getting to be confusing."


 
PM                                                                     
Top
SAK
Posted: 15 September 2007 - 05:57 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 422
Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Recruit, Hiker

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:I haven't seen them all yet
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



False Sorry, but I LOL'd.

The next person has made plans for a week-long vacation and doesn't even know if they have the week off work yet.



I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you. -MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (167) « First ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll