True or false, Another game to play
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
trtlsoup
Posted: 22 September 2007 - 08:55 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacBeth @ 21 September 2007 - 05:27 PM)
*shakes head to clear ringing of ears*
Probably!

The next person is now also slightly deaf, but it will wear off. biggrin.gif

*sorry*

and

True happy.gif

The next person is going to the "Library" to catch up on some fan fiction



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Macs Lab Rat
Posted: 22 September 2007 - 09:01 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,027
Joined: 6 Apr 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Scotland
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



False because I'm sleepy.
The next person is going to sleep soon.



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyver
Posted: 22 September 2007 - 11:44 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



Eh- False

The next person has been to the roller skating rink recently

(It's been a little while for me- but I love going when I can!) biggrin.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 22 September 2007 - 12:26 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



False--that's how I broke my ankle when I was in high school. Rollerskating, there's a reason God made me with feet instead of wheels.



The next person dropped an iron on their foot today. sad.gif mad.gif ranting2.gif



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 22 September 2007 - 01:37 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



Oh poor thing... you're just an injury waiting to happen. ohmy.gif

and False *ouch*

The next person has an itsy-bitsy SPIDER crawling up (no, not the water spout...) the wall



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyver
Posted: 22 September 2007 - 05:23 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



False

The next person is daydreaming that an itsy bitsy Spider-Man is crawling up the wall! biggrin.gif




 
PM                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 23 September 2007 - 01:03 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



False

The next person hates all bugs



 
                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 23 September 2007 - 04:05 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



False (some bugs are good... like the HUGE brown house spiders that keep the roaches away... and tarantulas) biggrin.gif

The next person is going to de-meow their cat, 'cause she won't shut up!

(yeah, projecting again) I love.jpg my kitty!



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyver
Posted: 23 September 2007 - 04:41 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



False
(don't have a cat- anymore...)

The next person is going to hopefully have a cooler line to write than this



 
PM                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 23 September 2007 - 06:33 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



lolol True

The next person has a great sense of humor



 
                                                                     
Top
MacGyver
Posted: 23 September 2007 - 04:32 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



Hmm- I think that's True....
(not sure if all my friends agree, but... wink.gif )

The next person needs to go to bed to wake up for church tomorrow



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 23 September 2007 - 05:43 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



False.


The next person made chili verde for dinner.



QUOTE
Oh poor thing... you're just an injury waiting to happen.
Sorta reminds me of the line from Faith, Hope and Chairity.

"The man's a walking accident." So far the only limb that isn't bruised and battered is my left foot. biggrin.gif



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 23 September 2007 - 11:50 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



False

The next person knows what chilli verde is ( sounds like green chilli to me, then again, I don't like chilli )



 
                                                                     
Top
MacGyver
Posted: 24 September 2007 - 06:24 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



False

The next person likes chili on their hot dogs- along with ketchup, mustard, onions, garlic and mayonnaise...and maybe sauerkraut and relish



 
PM                                                                     
Top
SAK
Posted: 24 September 2007 - 08:33 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 422
Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Recruit, Hiker

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:I haven't seen them all yet
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



True But only if it's a Special All the Way from Pete's Famous.

The next person is now intrigued and wants to go see Pete's Famous.



I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you. -MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 24 September 2007 - 10:26 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



True........as long as I don't have to put mayo or saurkraut on my hot dog yucky.gif


The next person is watching a MacGyver mini marathon.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Old Fan
Posted: 24 September 2007 - 12:07 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 374
Joined: 6 Nov 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Faith, Hope & Charity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Alas... No (false) I have too much work to do that is due Monday morning.

The next person has been lied to in the last few days...

sad.gif jeep.gif



That which has been established will endure even with time and at a distance.

I can't tell you anything about what happens after the cameras go off, mostly because I'm usually unconscious by then.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 24 September 2007 - 12:34 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



False (but sorry that you have been...) sad.gif

The next person is a label reader at the grocery store



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Old Fan
Posted: 24 September 2007 - 01:05 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 374
Joined: 6 Nov 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Faith, Hope & Charity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



TRUE!

Actually, I create many of the labels on food items, so I DO read ( and re-read...) them. It just makes good sense - to know what you are putting in your body...

The next person has got to GO to the grocery store, to buy stuff...

dry.gif jeep.gif



That which has been established will endure even with time and at a distance.

I can't tell you anything about what happens after the cameras go off, mostly because I'm usually unconscious by then.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 24 September 2007 - 01:09 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



True..........but its raining and cold and I don't want to. sad.gif



The next person hates grocery shopping.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyver
Posted: 24 September 2007 - 01:31 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



False- buying food is always fun! biggrin.gif

The next person collects stamps



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 24 September 2007 - 01:33 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Sorta true.........my husband does.


The next person collects gemstones.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyver
Posted: 24 September 2007 - 01:34 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



False

The next person plays chess

(note I didn't say well biggrin.gif )



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 24 September 2007 - 01:37 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



True.......very badly.


The next person has attended an Olympic Games event.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyver
Posted: 24 September 2007 - 01:38 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



True! (Yes- Summer Olympics in 1996- that was SO cool!) biggrin.gif

The next person has been to a NBA game



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 24 September 2007 - 01:42 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



False........and I love watching the Utah Jazz play.


The next person has attended a WNBA game.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyver
Posted: 24 September 2007 - 01:58 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



False

The next person has been to a cricket match
(and yeah- that's a true for me smile.gif )



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 24 September 2007 - 02:12 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



False


The next person has attended a 3 day event horse trial.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
SAK
Posted: 24 September 2007 - 02:17 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 422
Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Recruit, Hiker

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:I haven't seen them all yet
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



False

The next person loves riding horses.



I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you. -MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 24 September 2007 - 05:10 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



True

The person has fallen off a horse *OUCH*



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (167) « First ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll