True or false, Another game to play
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 24 September 2007 - 05:51 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



TRUE!!!! More than once, and as soon as this latest injury heals, I'm gonna get right back on and ride again. biggrin.gif


The next person has never fallen off a horse.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyver
Posted: 25 September 2007 - 04:23 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



True
(of course, I've only been on a horse a few times...)

The next person has ridden an animal other than a horse



 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 25 September 2007 - 06:55 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



True (a camel)

The next person loves animals



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Macs Lab Rat
Posted: 25 September 2007 - 07:04 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,027
Joined: 6 Apr 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Scotland
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



True
The next person has been exploring the text adventure game Rock mentioned in the episode discussion thread. (I saw a tree so I climbed up. It wouldn’t let me climb, jump or even fall down! I’m still up there! laugh.gif )

Edit - You can all relax now, don't worry - I got down safely! laugh.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 27 September 2007 - 07:33 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



False, but I did enjoy them back when I had more time in my life!

The next person has at least one really old computer game that he or she still plays.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyver
Posted: 27 September 2007 - 08:15 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



True- "Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis" is about 15 years old now- and still lots of fun to play! biggrin.gif
(and of course, I still play Atari and Nintendo and arcade games from the '80s whenever I can)

The next person likes walking to places to do things whenever possible



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 27 September 2007 - 12:01 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



True, when I can.

The next person is wondering how Grrl is recovering from her fall and wishes she'd let us know.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyv
Posted: 28 September 2007 - 07:50 AM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 152
Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Helsingborg, Sweden
SAK owned: none

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



True

The next person has been to France.



Come Watson, come! The game is afoot!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Macs Lab Rat
Posted: 28 September 2007 - 08:18 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,027
Joined: 6 Apr 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Scotland
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



True

The next person has had a newspaper delivery route.



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 28 September 2007 - 08:23 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



True (ugh, memories of my freezing feet during winter predawn Sunday deliveries)

The next person has actually flipped burgers. (I haven't!)



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyver
Posted: 28 September 2007 - 08:38 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



False
(closest I've come is helping some with the grill on picnics and such) biggrin.gif

The next person has been scuba diving

(Bonus- The next person is currently scuba diving- and if so, I really want to know how you're posting on this forum! Oh, I know- you've got the sweet hook-up with Aquaman and he telepathically told his fish friends what to say and the scientists translated the dolphin's language and they got on the ship-to-shore radio to tell your friend back on the mainland what to type in on the hotel's computers.) tongue.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
jackwabbit
Posted: 28 September 2007 - 08:45 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 704
Joined: 8 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



True.

And as for the Aquaman thing, you just need a babblefish, silly! (For the translation part, that is! So long, and thanks for all the fish!)

THE NEXT PERSON HAS NEVER READ THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY.



"Now, come on, Pete! Look at me! I'm a hurtin' guy! I'm beat up! I need a month's worth of sleep! And I need a haircut!" MacGyver, 'Serenity'

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyv
Posted: 28 September 2007 - 08:46 AM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 152
Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Helsingborg, Sweden
SAK owned: none

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



True

The next person likes fish.



Come Watson, come! The game is afoot!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyver
Posted: 28 September 2007 - 11:01 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



True

The next person likes eating (and probably has eaten) most any kind of meat, period. (Except for dogs and cats, of course!)



 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 29 September 2007 - 08:29 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



False (I'm not a vegetarian, but I'd rather not eat meat unless it's unavoidable... and I can't stand tofu yucky.gif)

The next person is getting a new SAK!



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 30 September 2007 - 03:45 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



False.........already have a half dozen



The next person was snowed on today.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyver
Posted: 30 September 2007 - 04:04 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



Whoa! Definitely False

The next person is sunny with a high of 75



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 30 September 2007 - 04:20 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



False


The next person spent at least 4 hours on the cyber meet.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
SAK
Posted: 30 September 2007 - 04:39 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 422
Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Recruit, Hiker

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:I haven't seen them all yet
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



True

The next person thinks that this person is scarier after the cyber meet.



I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you. -MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 30 September 2007 - 07:16 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



False


The next person was there for the weirdness with the yoyo freak.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyv
Posted: 30 September 2007 - 11:03 PM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 152
Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Helsingborg, Sweden
SAK owned: none

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



True

The next person likes to dance.



Come Watson, come! The game is afoot!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 1 October 2007 - 04:52 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



True

The next person thinks Ratty is still asleeping after the cybermeet. laugh.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Macs Lab Rat
Posted: 1 October 2007 - 05:48 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,027
Joined: 6 Apr 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Scotland
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



True! laugh.gif

The next person actually went outside today! after a whole day at the computer it was refreshing!



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 1 October 2007 - 05:56 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



True. (watched the catfish jump laugh.gif )

The next person needs a shower. huh.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 1 October 2007 - 06:07 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



True, very true


Next person likes autumn but hates cold feet



 
                                                                     
Top
MacGyver
Posted: 1 October 2007 - 08:19 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



True
(cold feet are annoying- especially at marriages) biggrin.gif

The next person has recently run over 3 miles
(and boy, does it hurt - j/k laugh.gif )



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 1 October 2007 - 09:46 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



False..................but I feel your pain biggrin.gif



The next person doesn't want to go to work tomorrow.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
SAK
Posted: 1 October 2007 - 02:40 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 422
Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Recruit, Hiker

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:I haven't seen them all yet
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



True But I'll be here, anyway, so why not? I get off work in the morning and have to return eight hours later, so I just stay and sleep in the back room instead of wasting time and gas driving home and back.

The next person is about to go on holiday (or "vacation" for us Yanks laugh.gif ).



I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you. -MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyver
Posted: 1 October 2007 - 02:55 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



False

(In reference to the last one- "I don't wanna work, I want to bang on the drum all day"... sorry- that song jumped in my mind first thing and I had to get it out somewhere! biggrin.gif )

The next person, probably being just a little too old to trick-or-treat, has some other traditions of sorts for Halloween

(I don't particularly celebrate it myself per se but I guess I do give out candy to the kids- and it is neat to watch "The Secret of Parker House" or "Halloween Knights" around that time...both Family Matters and Home Improvement also have some great Halloween episodes that are fun to watch around then...)



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 1 October 2007 - 03:00 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



false

The next person has posted and voted in the new Character discussion



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (167) « First ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll