True or false, Another game to play
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
MacNymph
Posted: 1 October 2007 - 03:08 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



QUOTE (ARocka)
The next person has posted and voted in the new Character discussion



True biggrin.gif (and I did it before you asked happy.gif )

The next person really really doesn't like Murphy.



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 1 October 2007 - 03:30 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Sorta false.........I don't dislike her as much as I do soem of the others, but she is over the top and badly written.


The next person has been doing laundry all weekend.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 1 October 2007 - 03:34 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



False. (just periodically Saturday during the chat happy.gif )

The next person isn't entirely sure they've recovered from the chat.



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 1 October 2007 - 03:45 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



True........but I didn't get to spend as much time as I wanted.


The next person is looking forward to a road trip.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 1 October 2007 - 04:08 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



False. But I'm looking forward to yours for you. happy.gif

The next person thinks Grrl shouldn't do too much too soon.



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 1 October 2007 - 04:21 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



True!

The next person things Grrl should go on vacation, walk a little on the beach, sit with her feet in the surf (if it's not too cold) and watch the sun set over the Pacific. Then she should write it all down and post it here so we can live through her vicariously. smile.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
SAK
Posted: 1 October 2007 - 06:32 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 422
Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Recruit, Hiker

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:I haven't seen them all yet
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



True!

The next person won't be seeing any surf anytime soon.



I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you. -MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyv
Posted: 2 October 2007 - 03:10 AM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 152
Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Helsingborg, Sweden
SAK owned: none

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



True

The next person hates onions.



Come Watson, come! The game is afoot!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 2 October 2007 - 05:23 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Less true now than once...

The next person is already ready for next weekend!



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
SAK
Posted: 2 October 2007 - 08:42 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 422
Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Recruit, Hiker

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:I haven't seen them all yet
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Sort of true and sort of false. If you mean ready as in, can't wait; True. If you mean ready as in, I'm all packed and ready to go; absolutely and completely totally False.

The next person usually takes too much stuff on a trip, and doesn't need half of what they take.

I need to pack when I get home around midnight tonight. I don't foresee much sleep in my future. blink.gif



I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you. -MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 2 October 2007 - 12:02 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



False. (I learned the art of packing light... we were always taking quick trips)

The next person is NOT on the injured list



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
SAK
Posted: 2 October 2007 - 12:21 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 422
Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Recruit, Hiker

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:I haven't seen them all yet
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



True!

The next person is sending healing thoughts to all on the injured list.



I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you. -MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 2 October 2007 - 12:28 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Definitely true!

The next person had a great time at the Cyber-meet but didn't get enough sleep over the weekend.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
SAK
Posted: 2 October 2007 - 12:37 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 422
Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Recruit, Hiker

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:I haven't seen them all yet
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Couldn't be any more true!

The next person wants a donut to help them stay awake. Mmm, police food... drool.gif



I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you. -MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyver
Posted: 2 October 2007 - 12:56 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



False- don't really need to stay awake, but I'm always up for a doughnut biggrin.gif

The next person has read a book over 1000 pages

(Only one I can say for me is The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien and The Holy Bible by God! biggrin.gif )



 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 2 October 2007 - 01:00 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



True (...but I'm on a die-t) dry.gif

The next person is watching Heroes

Ooops... over posted MacGyver...

Nope, the book I'm reading is a short one....

This post has been edited by trtlsoup on 2 October 2007 - 01:01 PM



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyver
Posted: 2 October 2007 - 01:19 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



False (nah- there's not much current TV I'm really into- Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy, Sesame Street, Reading Rainbow and Mr. Roger's Neighborhood pretty much covers it. Okay- and Smallville's cool too. biggrin.gif )

The next person has found themselves getting into watching "Are You Smarter Than a 5th. Grader?" and really hoping someone out there actually is!

tongue.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 2 October 2007 - 01:30 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



False

The next person needs/wants a massage



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
SAK
Posted: 2 October 2007 - 01:51 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 422
Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Recruit, Hiker

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:I haven't seen them all yet
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



True! Especially after sitting in this chair for 44 hours since late Thursday night!

The next person visits their chiropractor regularly.



I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you. -MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyver
Posted: 2 October 2007 - 03:01 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



False
(haven't been to one- hope to not have to go to one for a long while)

The next person still likes watching the same cartoons they saw as a child

(definitely true for me! biggrin.gif - we're talking G.I. Joe, Transformers, ThunderCats- to name a few....)



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyv
Posted: 3 October 2007 - 12:32 AM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 152
Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Helsingborg, Sweden
SAK owned: none

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



True

The next person thinks that the Swedish chef in Muppets is absolutly crazy.



Come Watson, come! The game is afoot!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyver
Posted: 3 October 2007 - 06:32 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



LOL- ha- not totally true (so I guess False)

The next person LOVES the Muppets- from Sesame Street to The Muppet Show to Fraggle Rock- pretty much everything Jim Henson ever did!

clapping.gif smile.gif biggrin.gif (um- that one's definitely self-referential!) laugh.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 3 October 2007 - 07:06 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



True

Next person likes Due South



 
                                                                     
Top
MacGyver
Posted: 3 October 2007 - 07:21 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



Probably would if I ever saw it- sounds cool from what I've heard of it

The next person loves Early Edition- and is STILL upset at CBS for cancelling it! ohmy.gif tongue.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 3 October 2007 - 07:30 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



False

The next person prefers reading the news to watching it or listening to it.

My TV set is a large-screen box I use for watching videos. Whenever I try to watch broadcast TV, I get all these commercials and I can't fast-forward through them.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 3 October 2007 - 08:41 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



True (There's nothing like the smell of newly delivered newspaper, of fighting for certain section...)

The next person delivered newspapers as a kid



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyver
Posted: 3 October 2007 - 03:24 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



False

The next person wrote for newspapers as a kid
smile.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 3 October 2007 - 07:49 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



False

The next person finds Newspapers very useful for lighting fires.



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 3 October 2007 - 10:49 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



True (especially the Washington Post happy.gif )

The next person loves Garfield the Cat.



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyv
Posted: 4 October 2007 - 01:36 AM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 152
Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Helsingborg, Sweden
SAK owned: none

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



True (mmm...lasagne)
The next person watches House MD



Come Watson, come! The game is afoot!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (167) « First ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll