True or false, Another game to play
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
trtlsoup
Posted: 1 July 2007 - 12:56 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



True

The next person watched "Burn Notice"



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 1 July 2007 - 01:42 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



False (don't know that that is)

The next person wants to share what they do when they have bouts of insomnia?? smile.gif




~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Tygr
Posted: 1 July 2007 - 02:09 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 314
Joined: 9 Apr 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Easy Target
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



True!

I read about astrophysics and Black Holes, and things. Or I read Sherlock Holmes. (I found ALL of the Sherlock Holmes stories written by Doyle in one volume!)

I'm a nerd, and proud of it!

Next person is a nerd, too. (Sorry I forgot to add a question. I was in the middle of doing something else, too.) blush.gif



'Tis unwise to wake the Tygr.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 1 July 2007 - 03:32 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



Uh... True? (A nerd that forgot to ask a question of the next person laugh.gif *HUGS*)



The next person has to get up early tomorrow sad.gif






~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 1 July 2007 - 07:42 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



False, enjoying long weekend...


Next person is hoping for a hot, sunny summer

-Unless he/she's in the other hemisphere-



 
                                                                     
Top
Macs Lab Rat
Posted: 2 July 2007 - 02:25 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,027
Joined: 6 Apr 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Scotland
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Kind of. Not too hot though.

The next person has a drink next to them.



 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 2 July 2007 - 06:10 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacNymph @ 30 June 2007 - 09:11 PM)
False (don't know that that is)

Burn Notice is a new show on USA that's touted to be the next MacGyver (only not as nice)

True (flavored water)

The next person is going swimming



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 2 July 2007 - 06:19 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



False (at least not today, making jewelry instead)



The next person is doing laundry today.



My response for innsomnia is to go sit in the dark on the deck in back of my house. Sometimes a soft night breeze whispering through the aspen trees helps me relax and "switch off" all the junk occupying my mind.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 3 July 2007 - 12:12 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



False (though I probably should!)

The next person had a really awesome dream last night.



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 3 July 2007 - 02:32 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



False

The next person is on the computer -at work-



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 3 July 2007 - 04:30 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



True! laugh.gif

The next person is having a salad for lunch.



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Macs Lab Rat
Posted: 3 July 2007 - 05:28 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,027
Joined: 6 Apr 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Scotland
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



false

The next person has a calendar still showing the month as June



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 3 July 2007 - 07:10 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



False

Next person is afraid of the dentist



 
                                                                     
Top
Macs Lab Rat
Posted: 3 July 2007 - 07:17 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,027
Joined: 6 Apr 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Scotland
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



False (I quite like my Dentist actually. And he smells nice too! Thats important when you have to breathe through your nose so you don't steam up the little mirror thingy too much smile.gif )
The next person has been caught singing out loud today. blush.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 3 July 2007 - 07:47 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



True, it's standard with me. I love singing.


Next person is going to bed early



 
                                                                     
Top
Stupid Little Genius
Posted: 3 July 2007 - 07:51 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 397
Joined: 3 Aug 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Pink SAK

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Lesson in Evil, Widow Maker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



True.... i'm ill.... stupid tonsils are more trouble than they are worth sad.gif

the next person knows some sign language



(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PMUsers WebsiteMSN                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 3 July 2007 - 07:55 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



True (I can say I love you and you're my hero and things like that)

Next person will check out my myspace 460.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 3 July 2007 - 08:15 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



True (is that a picture of an angel?)

The next person will check out Sheepy's MySpace too. happy.gif



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 5 July 2007 - 06:16 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



False (Sheepy do you have a MySpace?)



The next person wants to paint their house.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 5 July 2007 - 06:33 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



True, if I had one

(yes I have Myspace: www.myspace.com/angeleden)

Next person is wearing comfy clothes



 
                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 5 July 2007 - 06:46 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



True, it is my day off........Sheepy I'll come visit your space.


The next person is having a VERY GOOD day.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
abacab
Posted: 5 July 2007 - 08:38 AM                                    
Quote Post


Trouble shooter
**

Posts: 74
Joined: 5 Jul 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: Pango Pango
SAK owned: Traveller

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode: The Invisible Killer
Vehicle: Truck
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



True- bought a few new albums, had a good supper, and nothing's gone wrong.

The next person likes Rush.



"I didn't think you'd be one to go for whipped bean curd." -Mac

 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 5 July 2007 - 09:01 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



False (haven't heard their sound...)

The next person has a headache from the fireworks, and it isn't even dark yet!

(Sorry, I'm projecting...)

blowup.gif



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 5 July 2007 - 01:01 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



False

(everybody waits until dark to light fireworks around here. That way nobody knows for sure who's using the illegal ones)


The next person bought a really cool T-shirt at Wlamart this week.


(Yeah, I did use Walmart and really cool in the same sentence. Shocked me too.)



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
abacab
Posted: 6 July 2007 - 05:24 AM                                    
Quote Post


Trouble shooter
**

Posts: 74
Joined: 5 Jul 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: Pango Pango
SAK owned: Traveller

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode: The Invisible Killer
Vehicle: Truck
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



False. (I despise Wal-Mart.)

The next person has permed their hair at some point.



"I didn't think you'd be one to go for whipped bean curd." -Mac

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 6 July 2007 - 05:29 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



QUOTE (abacab @ 5 July 2007 - 06:53 PM)
False. (I despise Wal-Mart.)

The next person has permed their hair at some point.

False, my curles are 100% REAL, baby biggrin.gif

Next person LOOOOOVES getting presents (or care packages) in the mail



 
                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 6 July 2007 - 05:32 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



True! And I love sending them too!

The next person is currently enjoying watching Season One again.



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
abacab
Posted: 6 July 2007 - 05:35 AM                                    
Quote Post


Trouble shooter
**

Posts: 74
Joined: 5 Jul 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: Pango Pango
SAK owned: Traveller

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode: The Invisible Killer
Vehicle: Truck
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



False (I'm enjoying watching Season 2 again).

The next person knows the difference between Vater and Pro-Mark.



"I didn't think you'd be one to go for whipped bean curd." -Mac

 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 6 July 2007 - 06:25 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



False (What is Vater and Pro-Mark?)

The next person likes to walk in the rain.



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
abacab
Posted: 6 July 2007 - 12:13 PM                                    
Quote Post


Trouble shooter
**

Posts: 74
Joined: 5 Jul 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: Pango Pango
SAK owned: Traveller

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode: The Invisible Killer
Vehicle: Truck
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



True (I love water).

The next person has eaten Moose Tracks ice cream at some point.

(For the record: Vater and Pro-Mark are brands of drum sticks.)



"I didn't think you'd be one to go for whipped bean curd." -Mac

 
PM                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (167) « First ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll