 |
True or false, Another game to play |
 |
|
 |
 |
| Sheepy |
|
Unregistered
Gender:
Country:
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season:
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:
House:

|
False Next person will try and find out what the play is about that I'm in(it's called de Kaptein vaan Köpenick, translated the captain of Köpenick. Google. or visit www.kopenick.nl and translated it with babelfish
|
| |
|
| Sheepy |
|
Unregistered
Gender:
Country:
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season:
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:
House:

|
True! Lots of nonsense. But then again... I don't talk much sense when I'm awake either
Next person is bored
|
| |
|
| Sheepy |
|
Unregistered
Gender:
Country:
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season:
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:
House:

|
False, I'm actually looking for a NEW house
Next person is going to enjoy the sun today
|
| |
|
|
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
|
|
 |
 |
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|
|
 |
|