True or false, Another game to play
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Macs Lab Rat
Posted: 21 July 2007 - 07:02 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,027
Joined: 6 Apr 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Scotland
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE
The next person likes doing laundry
laugh.gif What an odd thing to like. False. (well unless its like in that ad for jeans (I think?) where that guy is in a laundrette and decides he has to wash the clothes he is wearing...

The next person hasn’t watched MacGyver for over a week. surprise.gif ohno-smiley.gif sad.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 21 July 2007 - 08:22 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



True *sob*

blink.gif I'm going through withdrawals...

The next person needs to return library books



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 21 July 2007 - 09:22 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



True....sort of, I need to return DVDs I got from the library

The next person will have the new "Harry Potter" book tomorrow



 
                                                                     
Top
jackwabbit
Posted: 21 July 2007 - 10:45 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 704
Joined: 8 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



TRUE!!!

Oh, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait...

The next person hasn't read any of the "Harry Potter" books.



"Now, come on, Pete! Look at me! I'm a hurtin' guy! I'm beat up! I need a month's worth of sleep! And I need a haircut!" MacGyver, 'Serenity'

 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 21 July 2007 - 10:51 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



False (I read the first one...)

The next person prefers books over movies



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 21 July 2007 - 11:27 AM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



False

the next person can't read



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Macs Lab Rat
Posted: 21 July 2007 - 11:33 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,027
Joined: 6 Apr 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Scotland
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



False
The next person has queued overnight for something. (concert tickets or the release of a video/book/game etc.)

huh.gif (Just walked past a bunch of mad Harry Potter fans queuing in the street! Its 01:00. Those kids should be sleeping not out in town where there are drunken weirdos about. Its a book and Its not like they will be able to read it before tomorrow morning anyway cause they will have to sleep. unsure.gif am I missing something wacko.gif )



 
PM                                                                     
Top
jackwabbit
Posted: 21 July 2007 - 12:10 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 704
Joined: 8 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



True. A day and half for Star Wars Episode One and I got up pretty danged early for tickets to Opening Day of the Texas Rangers New Ballpark, which was also my 18th birthday. The first was a great night that led to a not so great movie (but I was happy anyway). The second was a boring night that led to a wonderful afternoon of baseball with friends and family.


The next person thinks black cats are bad luck.



"Now, come on, Pete! Look at me! I'm a hurtin' guy! I'm beat up! I need a month's worth of sleep! And I need a haircut!" MacGyver, 'Serenity'

 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 21 July 2007 - 12:16 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



False (my kitty is black...)

The next person walks under ladders...



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 21 July 2007 - 02:38 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



False

The next person has a lucky charm that they always carry with them.



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 21 July 2007 - 07:57 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



True



The next person hates packing.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
jackwabbit
Posted: 21 July 2007 - 10:41 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 704
Joined: 8 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



True (and I have a black cat, too...who inspired above post).

The next person doesn't like spaghetti.



"Now, come on, Pete! Look at me! I'm a hurtin' guy! I'm beat up! I need a month's worth of sleep! And I need a haircut!" MacGyver, 'Serenity'

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Macs Lab Rat
Posted: 21 July 2007 - 10:46 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,027
Joined: 6 Apr 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Scotland
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



False I like it but can’t eat it without making a mess. laugh.gif

The next person has owned a fluffy pet imaginatively named “fluffy” biggrin.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 21 July 2007 - 11:34 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



True

The next person is listening to the radio



 
                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 22 July 2007 - 05:23 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



False

The next person is taking a short break from reading 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows'.
pg. 86 just starting Chapter Six



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 22 July 2007 - 05:28 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



False

The next person perfers baths over showers.



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Macs Lab Rat
Posted: 22 July 2007 - 05:30 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,027
Joined: 6 Apr 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Scotland
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



False

The next person has bought an item of jewellery this week.



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 22 July 2007 - 05:32 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



ohhhhhh that would be nice happy.gif

False sad.gif

The next person habitually eats three meals a day.



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
jackwabbit
Posted: 22 July 2007 - 06:21 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 704
Joined: 8 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



False. I eat when I'm hungry.

The next person is going to the movies tonight.

(I might be...that will be my big break from reading 'Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows', which STILL isn't here yet! I bought it online because I had to work last night! AH! Last time it came by one! It's almost three! AAH! Lucky loth! AAH! No spoilers, please!)



"Now, come on, Pete! Look at me! I'm a hurtin' guy! I'm beat up! I need a month's worth of sleep! And I need a haircut!" MacGyver, 'Serenity'

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 22 July 2007 - 06:27 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



False.

The next person is going to tell us allll about what they've read in the new Harry Potter book. laugh.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Macs Lab Rat
Posted: 22 July 2007 - 06:59 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,027
Joined: 6 Apr 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Scotland
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



False (I wait for paperbacks)

The next person has the TV on.



 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 22 July 2007 - 09:06 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



ALWAYS... I mean True
(background noise...)

The next person got stuck in a torrential rainstorm today



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 22 July 2007 - 09:33 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



False. (was a drop dead gorgeous day today smile.gif )

The next person likes to dance.



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 22 July 2007 - 09:54 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



True

The next person can sing



 
                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 22 July 2007 - 10:55 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



False--since my auto accident(and subsequent hospitalization) my voice is wrecked.

The next person NEVER gives movie or book spoilers intentionally. cool.jpg

QUOTE (jackwabbit @ 21 July 2007 - 01:56 PM)
(I might be...that will be my big break from reading 'Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows', which STILL isn't here yet!  I bought it online because I had to work last night!  AH!  Last time it came by one!  It's almost three!  AAH!  Lucky loth!  AAH!  No spoilers, please!)

biggrin.gif the only spoiler I will offer is that the book was delivered in a special box that had the following words printed on it:
ATTENTION MUGGLES-- Do not deliver or open before July 21!
laugh.gif too funny!



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 22 July 2007 - 10:56 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



True ( though I hunt spoilers out lol )

The next person had pizza for dinner



 
                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 22 July 2007 - 11:29 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



False

The next person is a Muggle



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 22 July 2007 - 11:32 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



True lol

The next person has a birthday party to attend this week



 
                                                                     
Top
Mac
Posted: 22 July 2007 - 11:33 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



(hee, I would have been able to answer false to the previous one)

False

The next person has spent the whole day reading the last Harry Potter novel

Mac



"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.
My fandoms are getting to be confusing."


 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 22 July 2007 - 04:19 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



False (unfortunately... can't read hardcovers and I don't think they're going to do an e-book with all the piracy going on... darn.) sad.gif

The next person has seen a alligator and/or crocodile up close and personal
(...and not in a zoo...)



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (167) « First ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll