Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Macs Lab Rat
Posted: 9 August 2007 - 05:25 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,027
Joined: 6 Apr 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Scotland
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacBeth @ 8 August 2007 - 10:50 PM)
Can you share just what all those numbers in your sig line mean?  I've been trying to figure it out for days!  You have even baffled my Special Mutant Research Skills.

Nope! Sorry! Sheepy was working on breaking it…Not sure how far she is getting. I wouldn’t want to ruin her fun. wink.gif laugh.gif


Wait a minute... surprise.gif There is a sun in the sky and no clouds! Has summer really made it to my corner of the world? Yeah! jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif ... phew...too hot for bouncing about! laugh.gif




 
PM                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 9 August 2007 - 06:01 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Splunge cool.jpg



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
ebonaskavi
Posted: 9 August 2007 - 06:05 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 966
Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Macs Lab Rat @ 9 August 2007 - 04:00 PM)
QUOTE (MacBeth @ 8 August 2007 - 10:50 PM)
Can you share just what all those numbers in your sig line mean?  I've been trying to figure it out for days!  You have even baffled my Special Mutant Research Skills.

Nope! Sorry! Sheepy was working on breaking it…Not sure how far she is getting. I wouldn’t want to ruin her fun. wink.gif laugh.gif


Wait a minute... surprise.gif There is a sun in the sky and no clouds! Has summer really made it to my corner of the world? Yeah! jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif ... phew...too hot for bouncing about! laugh.gif

Hot!! That's just not fair! sad.gif

I can't wait for summer to finally get here (still got a while to go).

Arrgghh ... (sulking as I peer out at overcast sky...)



Dreams are important, otherwise sleep is just eight hours of nothing.

I call it an obstacle course. Some of the others call it MacGyverland.

Must have duct tape ... Lots of duct tape.

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 9 August 2007 - 06:12 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



You're welcome to the rest of our summer. KS is in the midst of a typical 'Indian Summer' which means it's hot and humid enough to melt the hinges on the door to Hades... I'm ready for Autumn... or better yet, give Autumn a miss and go straight for Winter. Six inches of snow would suit me just fine!

*sweating out 75 degrees [F] at 147am--during a thunderstorm! * dry.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
SAK
Posted: 9 August 2007 - 06:21 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 422
Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Recruit, Hiker

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:I haven't seen them all yet
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



82 degrees here, at 1:58 AM.

Our high temperature today: 101. Our high heat index today: 104.

Heat advisories and excessive heat warnings are out for most of the Southeast.

National Weather Service



I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you. -MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
SAK
Posted: 9 August 2007 - 07:08 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 422
Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Recruit, Hiker

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:I haven't seen them all yet
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Look! Almost one hour and no one has posted! Guess who wins...

whistle.gif



I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you. -MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
SAK
Posted: 9 August 2007 - 07:46 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 422
Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Recruit, Hiker

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:I haven't seen them all yet
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



ME!!!



I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you. -MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 9 August 2007 - 09:20 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



W00t!

Here some lines from a very appropriate song...
it is in Dutch though...


Hier aan de kust, de Zeeuwse kust
waar de liefde van de lust
steeds maar weer zal gaan verliezen
om dat ze niet kan kiezen
tussen goed en niet zo kwaad
want het is zoals het gaat

Hier aan de kust....

(I'm at the coast of Zeeland, therefor this song)



 
                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 9 August 2007 - 09:51 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



*sings along*

hnnn la la la kusrt de zeewhat KUST
waaaa de diddle diddle LUST
steeed ma waaa zzzz mmmmmZEN
ommmmmmm hmm hmm ZEN
tussssgoden net zooooKWAAD
want hnnnnnzzz he GAAT

biggrin.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Stupid Little Genius
Posted: 9 August 2007 - 09:53 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 397
Joined: 3 Aug 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Pink SAK

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Lesson in Evil, Widow Maker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



*joins in*


LA LA LA LA LA
LA LA LAAAAAAAAA
LA LA LAAA LA LA
LAAAAAA LA LA



(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PMUsers WebsiteMSN                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 10 August 2007 - 01:56 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Rockatteer @ 8 August 2007 - 11:50 PM)
Kinda like this?

user posted image

'ZACTLY! (...good site, by the way. Thank you!)

Singing? I can't sing... Well, I can, but you don't really want me to. I sound like my son sounded when his voice changed...



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 10 August 2007 - 02:09 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



laugh.gif Nymphy!

10% what you say
20% how you look
70% how you sound

wink.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Stupid Little Genius
Posted: 10 August 2007 - 03:07 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 397
Joined: 3 Aug 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Pink SAK

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Lesson in Evil, Widow Maker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



[QUOTE] [Sluggie,9 August 2007 - 07:18 AM]
  *scuffs foot and looks at the ground* sorry nymphy...  unsure.gif [/QUOTE]

dry.gif yeah well.... YEAH!!

*jumps on Sluggie* boxing.gif Laugh at me will ya? *rolls ... struggle struggle*[/QUOTE]

boxing.gif think you can take me on do ya???!!! boxing.gif *ducks and weaves* float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!!! boxing.gif



(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PMUsers WebsiteMSN                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 10 August 2007 - 03:54 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



Oooo! *Fight! Fight!* boxing.gif




"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 10 August 2007 - 05:03 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Okay, now... we expect a clean fight... no hair-pulling or pinkie-twisting, no wedgies or indian-burns, no bra-snapping or silly-string attacks!

Now go to your corners and put on your spandex! laugh.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 10 August 2007 - 05:13 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Lothithil @ 10 August 2007 - 05:38 AM)
Okay, now... we expect a clean fight... no hair-pulling or pinkie-twisting, no wedgies or indian-burns, no bra-snapping or silly-string attacks!

Now go to your corners and put on your spandex!  laugh.gif

Uhhh huh.gif

You just.... that's my whole.... that's not.... awww maaaaan! sad.gif

unsure.gif

*grumbles* Didn't say no nookies, purple nurples or wet willies. nasty.gif

HA HA!!! *runs for push-up and knee high boots*



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 10 August 2007 - 05:20 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Yes... and the ref will look the other way if you bribe her with a cup of coffee and a Krispy Kreme donut! tongue.gif

(what can I say... I'm hungry!) biggrin.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 10 August 2007 - 05:35 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



huh.gif Ahhhh dammit Loth! Did I not mention I was on a diet? dry.gif

*points to dressing room* GO GET YOUR SPANDEX! boxing.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 10 August 2007 - 07:06 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacNymph @ 9 August 2007 - 01:10 PM)
huh.gif Ahhhh dammit Loth! Did I not mention I was on a diet? dry.gif

*points to dressing room* GO GET YOUR SPANDEX! boxing.gif

Hey... I'm a lover, not a fighter! happy.gif

I'll eat the donuts... you give the noogies! laugh.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 10 August 2007 - 07:12 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Lothithil @ 9 August 2007 - 01:55 PM)
Yes... and the ref will look the other way if you bribe her with a cup of coffee and a Krispy Kreme donut! tongue.gif

(what can I say... I'm hungry!) biggrin.gif

Oooo... donut (in her best Homer Simpson voice)

*pulling up chair to watch the fight*



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyv
Posted: 10 August 2007 - 07:47 AM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 152
Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Helsingborg, Sweden
SAK owned: none

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I am winning!!!!! dancemachine.gif



Come Watson, come! The game is afoot!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 10 August 2007 - 07:53 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



QUOTE (trtlsoup @ 10 August 2007 - 07:47 AM)
*pulling up chair to watch the fight*

*looks at Sluggie and Loth* Should we get her? nasty.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 10 August 2007 - 08:00 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacNymph @ 9 August 2007 - 04:28 PM)
*looks at Sluggie and Loth* Should we get her? nasty.gif

blink.gif *running...*

Help! They're pickin' on me... unsure.gif



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyver_92
Posted: 10 August 2007 - 09:07 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



i win!!!!! for now....



 
                                                                     
Top
Mac
Posted: 10 August 2007 - 09:13 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacGyver_92 @ 9 August 2007 - 05:42 PM)
i win!!!!! for now....

Nu-uh!

I win!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mac



"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.
My fandoms are getting to be confusing."


 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyv
Posted: 10 August 2007 - 09:50 AM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 152
Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Helsingborg, Sweden
SAK owned: none

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 460.gif kicking.gif



Come Watson, come! The game is afoot!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
ebonaskavi
Posted: 10 August 2007 - 10:41 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 966
Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Lothithil @ 10 August 2007 - 03:55 AM)
Yes... and the ref will look the other way if you bribe her with a cup of coffee and a Krispy Kreme donut! tongue.gif

(what can I say... I'm hungry!) biggrin.gif

Donuts .... COFFEE .... any more around? (begging shamelessly)

How's the fight going? It's keeping everyone distracted as I sneak into the last post ... winning!



Dreams are important, otherwise sleep is just eight hours of nothing.

I call it an obstacle course. Some of the others call it MacGyverland.

Must have duct tape ... Lots of duct tape.

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 10 August 2007 - 10:46 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (ebonaskavi @ 9 August 2007 - 04:16 PM)
QUOTE (Lothithil @ 10 August 2007 - 03:55 AM)
Yes... and the ref will look the other way if you bribe her with a cup of coffee and a Krispy Kreme donut!  tongue.gif

Donuts .... COFFEE .... any more around? (begging shamelessly)

How's the fight going? It's keeping everyone distracted as I sneak into the last post ... winning!

Here, have a cup . . . I'm just sitting over here watching the tussle.
Actually, I haven't seen any of them since they went into the dressing rooms to get into their spandex. I think they've snuck out the back, leaving me in sole possession of the doughnuts. (heh heh) But I'll share.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
ebonaskavi
Posted: 10 August 2007 - 10:50 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 966
Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Thank you so much!! Breathing in the heavenly scent of coffee ... aaahh!

Taking a donut ... then swiping another when your not looking! whistle.gif



Dreams are important, otherwise sleep is just eight hours of nothing.

I call it an obstacle course. Some of the others call it MacGyverland.

Must have duct tape ... Lots of duct tape.

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 10 August 2007 - 10:55 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (ebonaskavi @ 9 August 2007 - 04:25 PM)
Thank you so much!! Breathing in the heavenly scent of coffee ... aaahh!

Taking a donut ... then swiping another when your not looking! whistle.gif

Hah! I saw that! But you can have it anyway. Just keep your hands off the maple bar.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll