Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Tygr
Posted: 15 August 2007 - 08:24 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 314
Joined: 9 Apr 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Easy Target
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



QUOTE (trtlsoup @ 15 August 2007 - 08:55 AM)
QUOTE (Tygr @ 14 August 2007 - 04:47 PM)
I am the bonus teenager.

Okay... as long as you don't dump garbage on the floor, do your own laundry, do your own dishes, clean the litterbox... Okay, you don't have to clean the litterbox unless you come with your own cat...

Uhhh, where was I?

Oh... curfew, grades, rules, rules, rules... ya' sure you want to be the prize?

w00t.gif

Considering I'm a Tygr, I think I would use the litterbox more than your cat would. tongue.gif

I'll just eat off a paper plate, because I'm not fond of doing dishes. It's hard to do with claws.



'Tis unwise to wake the Tygr.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 15 August 2007 - 08:28 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Tygr @ 14 August 2007 - 04:59 PM)
Considering I'm a Tygr, I think I would use the litterbox more than your cat would. tongue.gif

Ooo... never thought about that!

Really BIG litter box...



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyver_92
Posted: 15 August 2007 - 08:30 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



I WIN!! at this second, im the number one poster of the day



 
                                                                     
Top
Tygr
Posted: 15 August 2007 - 08:30 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 314
Joined: 9 Apr 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Easy Target
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



QUOTE (trtlsoup @ 15 August 2007 - 09:03 AM)
QUOTE (Tygr @ 14 August 2007 - 04:59 PM)
Considering I'm a Tygr, I think I would use the litterbox more than your cat would. tongue.gif

Ooo... never thought about that!

Really BIG litter box...

There are people who teach their cats to use a regular toilet. They'll even flush.



'Tis unwise to wake the Tygr.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyver_92
Posted: 15 August 2007 - 08:32 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



number 50!!!



 
                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 15 August 2007 - 08:34 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Tygr @ 14 August 2007 - 05:05 PM)
There are people who teach their cats to use a regular toilet. They'll even flush.

My kitty did that... but he didn't flush.

Now if only the dog would do that...



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 15 August 2007 - 08:35 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacGyver_92 @ 14 August 2007 - 05:07 PM)
number 50!!!

What's #50?



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Tygr
Posted: 15 August 2007 - 08:53 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 314
Joined: 9 Apr 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Easy Target
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



QUOTE (trtlsoup @ 15 August 2007 - 09:10 AM)
QUOTE (MacGyver_92 @ 14 August 2007 - 05:07 PM)
number 50!!!

What's #50?

It comes right after 49 and right before 51. laugh.gif

Sorry. I couldn't resist. laugh.gif



'Tis unwise to wake the Tygr.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 15 August 2007 - 09:18 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Best to keep quiet and be thought of as a fool, than to open your mouth and prove it! happy.gif




Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Tygr
Posted: 15 August 2007 - 09:48 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 314
Joined: 9 Apr 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Easy Target
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



QUOTE (Lothithil @ 15 August 2007 - 09:53 AM)
Best to keep quiet and be thought of as a fool, than to open your mouth and prove it! happy.gif

How rude! dry.gif laugh.gif



'Tis unwise to wake the Tygr.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Tygr
Posted: 15 August 2007 - 09:50 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 314
Joined: 9 Apr 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Easy Target
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



QUOTE (trtlsoup @ 15 August 2007 - 08:55 AM)
QUOTE (Tygr @ 14 August 2007 - 04:47 PM)
I am the bonus teenager.

Okay... as long as you don't dump garbage on the floor, do your own laundry, do your own dishes, clean the litterbox... Okay, you don't have to clean the litterbox unless you come with your own cat...

Uhhh, where was I?

Oh... curfew, grades, rules, rules, rules... ya' sure you want to be the prize?

w00t.gif

My Mom approves. roller.gif



'Tis unwise to wake the Tygr.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 15 August 2007 - 09:54 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



huh.gif Me rude? No...

Me WIN! Yesssss! biggrin.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Tygr
Posted: 15 August 2007 - 09:57 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 314
Joined: 9 Apr 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Easy Target
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



QUOTE (Lothithil @ 15 August 2007 - 10:29 AM)
huh.gif  Me rude?  No...

Me WIN!  Yesssss!  biggrin.gif

Noooooo... Meeeeee WINNNNNN! Don't challenge me or I'll eat you. yucky.gif



'Tis unwise to wake the Tygr.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 15 August 2007 - 10:02 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



A guy takes his boy tiger hunting. They're creeping through the weeds and the man says,"Son, this hunt marks your passage into manhood. Do you have any questions?"
And the boy says, "Yes, if the tiger kills you, how doI get home?"


laugh.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Tygr
Posted: 15 August 2007 - 10:27 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 314
Joined: 9 Apr 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Easy Target
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



QUOTE (Lothithil @ 15 August 2007 - 10:37 AM)
A guy takes his boy tiger hunting. They're creeping through the weeds and the man says,"Son, this hunt marks your passage into manhood. Do you have any questions?"
And the boy says, "Yes, if the tiger kills you, how doI get home?"


laugh.gif

dry.gif



'Tis unwise to wake the Tygr.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 15 August 2007 - 12:16 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



A poor Buddhist monk was walking through the jungle one day, making his way from one village to another, unaware that the path he had chosen was frequented by a man-eating tiger. Rounding a turn in the track, he suddenly came face to face with the ferocious animal. He knew he could not hope to outrun the great beast, so instead he sank to the ground in the lotus position, closed his eyes, and sought to find one last moment of tranquility before death took him.

After several moments, when nothing had happened, he opened one eye a crack and peeked at the tiger, wondering why it hadn’t killed him. He was astonished to find the tiger sitting beside him, its eyes closed, its face tranquil, and all the signs upon its countenance of deep communion with God.

“Can this be true?” the monk cried. “Has my devotion brought even this wretched animal to Enlightenment?”

The tiger opened one eye. “Ssssh,” it said. “I’m saying grace.”



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Tygr
Posted: 15 August 2007 - 01:33 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 314
Joined: 9 Apr 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Easy Target
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



roller.gif

Tygrs have found greater enlightenment. laugh.gif



'Tis unwise to wake the Tygr.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 15 August 2007 - 01:55 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



my tiger agrees smile.gif



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Tygr
Posted: 15 August 2007 - 02:46 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 314
Joined: 9 Apr 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Easy Target
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



Nice!

And I win. Do not dare to defy me! smile.gif



'Tis unwise to wake the Tygr.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 15 August 2007 - 03:22 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Wouldn't think of it. However, I claim the prize.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
ebonaskavi
Posted: 15 August 2007 - 04:36 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 966
Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Tygr @ 15 August 2007 - 01:21 PM)
Nice!

And I win. Do not dare to defy me! smile.gif

Who's a nice kitty-cat ... (attempting Tgyr taming ... )

The final post is mine!! 460.gif



Dreams are important, otherwise sleep is just eight hours of nothing.

I call it an obstacle course. Some of the others call it MacGyverland.

Must have duct tape ... Lots of duct tape.

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
ebonaskavi
Posted: 15 August 2007 - 04:38 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 966
Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I'm terribly sorry ... spelling Tygr, tgyr (that wouldn't have hurt the taming in any way?!)



Dreams are important, otherwise sleep is just eight hours of nothing.

I call it an obstacle course. Some of the others call it MacGyverland.

Must have duct tape ... Lots of duct tape.

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 15 August 2007 - 05:04 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I don't mean to be defiant; it's just my nature

...to WIN!

biggrin.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 15 August 2007 - 05:34 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---





Attached Image
Attached Image



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
ebonaskavi
Posted: 15 August 2007 - 05:47 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 966
Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Wow! Gorgeous eyes ... sorry, but I win! HA!



Dreams are important, otherwise sleep is just eight hours of nothing.

I call it an obstacle course. Some of the others call it MacGyverland.

Must have duct tape ... Lots of duct tape.

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 15 August 2007 - 05:54 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



######'all aint taken MY WIN!....



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
ebonaskavi
Posted: 15 August 2007 - 06:17 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 966
Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Ok ... feeling a bit threatened ... NAH!

I'm the winner ... deal with it! boxing.gif



Dreams are important, otherwise sleep is just eight hours of nothing.

I call it an obstacle course. Some of the others call it MacGyverland.

Must have duct tape ... Lots of duct tape.

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 15 August 2007 - 08:23 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



or not



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Stupid Little Genius
Posted: 15 August 2007 - 11:04 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 397
Joined: 3 Aug 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Pink SAK

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Lesson in Evil, Widow Maker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



oooo talking about tigers biggrin.gif

thought you'd like to see me new art work laugh.gif

it's unfinished but i'm taking my time wink.gif

hope you'll like it!!!

{{{ATTACHEMTN REDONE ON NEXT PAGE OF POSTS}}}



(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PMUsers WebsiteMSN                                                                     
Top
Stupid Little Genius
Posted: 15 August 2007 - 11:07 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 397
Joined: 3 Aug 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Pink SAK

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Lesson in Evil, Widow Maker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



woops... that's a little big.... this is Mr Tiger next to the picture i'm painting from happy.gif much smaller hopfully...

Attached Image
Attached Image



(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PMUsers WebsiteMSN                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll