 |
| Mac |
|

DXS Agent
    
Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender: Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14
Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Brown bomber
House: House boat

|
| QUOTE (MacNymph @ 15 August 2007 - 10:26 PM) | | A cat ate some cheese, and waited for a mouse with baited breath. |
:rotfl: Love it! And I win!!!  Mac
"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate. My fandoms are getting to be confusing."
|
| |
|
| Sheepy |
|
Unregistered
Gender:
Country:
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season:
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:
House:

|
| QUOTE (MacNymph @ 16 August 2007 - 02:41 AM) | | A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall. The police are looking into it. |
This one is baaaaaaaad, but I love it. A nudist camp with nothing butt bad bums. Beth, I love your pic!!! Wish I could change my settings to that!
|
| |
|
| j12752 |
|
Unregistered
Gender:
Country:
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season:
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:
House:

|
neither of you have to worry about the win now lol
|
| |
|
| Mac |
|

DXS Agent
    
Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender: Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14
Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Brown bomber
House: House boat

|
| QUOTE (j12752 @ 16 August 2007 - 09:45 AM) | | neither of you have to worry about the win now lol |
Ahem, SOMETHING has to go right with my day! I mean, I was woken up at the crack of dawn by some idiot caller who didn't have the decency to leave a message, then I got a second degree burn on my finger from my coffeemaker hotplate, then it started to pour while I had laundry on the line, and now I have to leave for work. GAH!!! So, I DESERVE to win!  Mac
"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate. My fandoms are getting to be confusing."
|
| |
|
| j12752 |
|
Unregistered
Gender:
Country:
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season:
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:
House:

|
 Maybe so, but i've snatched it away anyhow!
|
| |
|
| Stupid Little Genius |
|

DXS Operative
   
Posts: 397
Joined: 3 Aug 2006
Gender: Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Pink SAK
Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Lesson in Evil, Widow Maker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Black leather
House: House boat

|
awwww give it back to mac..... it's only fair..... *takes the win* there you go..... mac..... the... shiney.... pretty.... glorious.... win.... is.... all.... MINE!!!! HAHAHAHAHA  *runs round in circle with the win held over head* WOOHOO!!!!!
(\__/) (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into (")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.
GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!
|
| |
|
| j12752 |
|
Unregistered
Gender:
Country:
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season:
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:
House:

|
True!
....but guess what? lol I win!!!!!!!
|
| |
|
| MacGyver_92 |
|
Unregistered
Gender:
Country:
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season:
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:
House:

|
do i win, then?
|
| |
|
|
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
|
|
 |
 |
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|
|
 |
|