Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
trtlsoup
Posted: 17 August 2007 - 05:15 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacNymph @ 16 August 2007 - 12:23 PM)
The primary responsibility for a child's education is apparent.

tongue.gif

Hmmm... what to say, what to say...




"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 17 August 2007 - 05:16 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Only thing to say is..........I got the last post!!

harhar.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 17 August 2007 - 05:25 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



What did the triangle say to the circle? You're so pointless.



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 17 August 2007 - 05:29 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



When I hear on the news about someone being killed "execution style," it makes me wonder what other styles there are.

hmm.bmp laugh.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 17 August 2007 - 05:29 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



I'm sorry to say, but I'd rather not find out biggrin.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 17 August 2007 - 05:31 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



No electrons were harmed in the creation of this message. wink.gif

happy.gif




Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 17 August 2007 - 05:39 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



Oh no! Asa Buchanan is dead. sad.gif

Sorry laugh.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 17 August 2007 - 06:25 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Who????
Related to Mitch?



 
                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 17 August 2007 - 06:30 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacNymph @ 16 August 2007 - 02:14 PM)
Oh no! Asa Buchanan is dead. sad.gif

You watch soap operas? Whoda' thunk it...




"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 17 August 2007 - 06:55 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



I really don't watch anything. I have the tv on for background noise mostly. Usually set to news, but when they run the same story over and over and over... I switch (and at that time of the day the tv in the room I'm in only gets the four channels) or turn on the radio.

However.... when I glanced up and it came to my attention that Nathan Fillion is a Buchanan w00t.gif home for the funeral.... all of a sudden it required my full undivided attention. laugh.gif

dry.gif Geez I hope he's not back as a regular. Then, I'm afraid, I'll have to be a soap watcher. happy.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 17 August 2007 - 06:59 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Nathan Fillion = drool.gif

biggrin.gif

Question for the Day:

What are you supposed to do when you see an endangered animal
that is eating an endangered plant? unsure.gif

laugh.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 17 August 2007 - 06:59 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Nathan Fillon is in my friends list on Myspace cool.jpg



 
                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 17 August 2007 - 07:02 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Lothithil @ 17 August 2007 - 07:34 AM)
Question for the Day:

What are you supposed to do when you see an endangered animal
that is eating an endangered plant? unsure.gif

laugh.gif

Bag his poo for future generations to enjoy. smile.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Stupid Little Genius
Posted: 17 August 2007 - 07:09 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 397
Joined: 3 Aug 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Pink SAK

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Lesson in Evil, Widow Maker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE
Bag his poo for future generations to enjoy. 


dry.gif you mean i should be KEEPING the lucky's poo for future generation??



(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PMUsers WebsiteMSN                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 17 August 2007 - 07:14 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacNymph @ 16 August 2007 - 02:37 PM)
Bag his poo for future generations to enjoy. smile.gif

laugh.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 17 August 2007 - 08:12 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Sheepy @ 16 August 2007 - 03:34 PM)
Nathan Fillon is in my friends list on Myspace  cool.jpg

Mine too... wub.gif

QUOTE (Lothithil @ 16 August 2007 - 03:49 PM)
Bag his poo for future generations to enjoy.  smile.gif


Ewww... but a good idea.



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyver_92
Posted: 17 August 2007 - 08:31 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



QUOTE (trtlsoup @ 16 August 2007 - 03:47 PM)
QUOTE (Lothithil @ 16 August 2007 - 03:49 PM)
Bag his poo for future generations to enjoy.  smile.gif


Ewww... but a good idea.

lol!

by the way....

i think im winning!!!!



 
                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 17 August 2007 - 09:16 AM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



think again. evil.gif



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 17 August 2007 - 09:20 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



laugh.gif That reminds me of another one of my favourite sayings:

A conclusion is simply the place where you get tired of thinking.



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Tygr
Posted: 17 August 2007 - 09:37 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 314
Joined: 9 Apr 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Easy Target
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



A sign in Japan made in English for tourists:

Stop! Drive sideways.



'Tis unwise to wake the Tygr.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 17 August 2007 - 10:20 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



*trying to visualize the logistics of that*



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 17 August 2007 - 11:10 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Lothithil @ 16 August 2007 - 02:55 PM)
A conclusion is simply the place where you get tired of thinking.

Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 17 August 2007 - 11:33 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacBeth @ 16 August 2007 - 07:45 PM)
Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?

I think I do the opposite.

huh.gif



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
ebonaskavi
Posted: 17 August 2007 - 12:16 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 966
Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I think, therefore I am



Dreams are important, otherwise sleep is just eight hours of nothing.

I call it an obstacle course. Some of the others call it MacGyverland.

Must have duct tape ... Lots of duct tape.

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 17 August 2007 - 12:29 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



I am, therefore I'm...

huh.gif

...confused?



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 17 August 2007 - 12:36 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I am pink, therefore I am spam.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 17 August 2007 - 12:53 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



I breathe, therefore I exhale or I blowup.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 17 August 2007 - 12:57 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



I sleep, therefore I snore.



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Mac
Posted: 17 August 2007 - 01:05 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (trtlsoup @ 16 August 2007 - 09:32 PM)
I sleep, therefore I snore.

Sounds good. I'm off to bed. But, first...

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mac



"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.
My fandoms are getting to be confusing."


 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 17 August 2007 - 01:06 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Victory is fleeting.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll