Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
trtlsoup
Posted: 18 August 2007 - 05:15 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



I've been trying to figure it out too, but so far... nada... hmm.bmp




"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Tygr
Posted: 18 August 2007 - 05:18 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 314
Joined: 9 Apr 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Easy Target
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



No. I WIN!



'Tis unwise to wake the Tygr.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 18 August 2007 - 05:33 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



If you like the cavemen from the Geico commercial:

http://www.cavemanscrib.com/

It's kinda funny... A lot of ads though.

...and I WIN! (at least for the next 5 seconds or so...)



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 18 August 2007 - 06:12 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Too bad. biggrin.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 18 August 2007 - 06:24 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



Arrrgh...

Six sick hicks nick six slick bricks with picks and sticks.




"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 18 August 2007 - 06:34 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Macs Lab Rat @ 17 August 2007 - 08:32 AM)
*wonders what hint wouldn't just give the whole thing away...*

Aww, Ratty, if you're giving out any hints I want them too! Pleeeease . . . *bats eyes*

'Beth



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 18 August 2007 - 07:04 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Someday we’ll all look back on this...

... and plow into a parked car! laugh.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 18 August 2007 - 07:16 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Where would we be without MOL??? happy.gif laugh.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 18 August 2007 - 07:16 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Someday we'll look back on this moment, laugh nervously, and change the subject.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 18 August 2007 - 07:18 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Hey Beth! Stop posting at the very same tme as I do!!!
It's annoying!! roller.gif roller.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 18 August 2007 - 07:26 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Sheepy @ 17 August 2007 - 12:53 PM)
Hey Beth! Stop posting at the very same tme as I do!!!

What are you complaining about? You got in first! Of course, first loses and last wins in this case . . .



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 18 August 2007 - 09:07 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.

laugh.gif yawn.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 18 August 2007 - 09:39 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



I've seen this on a sig line, and I've always gotten a kick out of it:

Practice safe eating... use a condiment



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 18 August 2007 - 09:46 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



SNERK happy.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 18 August 2007 - 10:07 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Lothithil @ 17 August 2007 - 02:42 PM)
Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.

I used to spend a long time, after each duel, scrubbing the blood off of the finely etched designs in my sword blade. It's amazing how much easier my life has been since I found a handy saber-laving device.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 18 August 2007 - 10:21 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



A blonde walks into the police department looking for a job. The captain says they can’t just turn her away, and orders the desk officer to ask her a few questions as if doing an interview. To just ‘play along’ and humor her.

Not having any idea what to ask her to disqualify her application, the officer asks, “What’s 2+2?” “Ummm… 4!” the blonde says.

Dang, the officer thinks, so tries a harder one: “What’s the square root of 100?” “Ummm… 10!” the blonde says.

“Good!” the officer says, deciding to switch from math to history. “OK, who killed Abraham Lincoln?” “Ummm… I don’t know,” she admits.

“Well, you can go home and think about it,” he says, “and come back later and tell me what you’ve figured out.” He figures that’s the last he’ll see of her.

The blonde goes home and calls up one of her friends, who asks her if she got the job.

“Not only did I get the job,” the blonde says, “but I’ve already been assigned to a murder case!”




~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 18 August 2007 - 01:34 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacBeth @ 17 August 2007 - 05:42 PM)
I used to spend a long time, after each duel, scrubbing the blood off of the finely etched designs in my sword blade.  It's amazing how much easier my life has been since I found a handy saber-laving device.

laugh.gif *roars with laughter* laugh.gif

QUOTE (Nymphy)
“Not only did I get the job,” the blonde says, “but I’ve already been assigned to a murder case!”


doh.gif Heh heh heh!



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 18 August 2007 - 04:39 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Hey. Hey. Easy with the blonde jokes. boxing.gif

Sheepy, a pitbull kinda sheep. So that would mean you're armed with fangs and fleece.....................


The smartest blonde in the world, a priest, a lawyer and a college student are all flying on a plane. Suddenly the pilot rushes back to the passengers and announces that the plane is going to crash.

"I need to be able to file a report with the National Transportation Safety Board. There will be investigations, lawsuits and counter suits. I need to be able to provide everyone with information so I'm taking a parachute and I'm jumping from the plane. There are 3 parachutes left, one of you will have to decide who goes down with the plane." With that, the pilot straps on a parachute and leaps from the plane.

The lawyer stands up and announces "I must take a parachute and jump. There are lawsuits to file, ambulances to chase, cases to win. I'm much too important to go down with the plane." With that, the lawyer straps on a parachute and jumps from the plane.

The smartest blonde in the world stands up and announces "I must jump from the plane. I'm the smartest blonde in the world. If i die, people will forever believe that blondes are just a bunch of dumb bimbos that care only about hair, clothes, makeup and shoes. It is my duty to survive and change the way the world thinks about blondes." With that, the blonde straps on a parachute and jumps from the plane.

The priest turns to the student. "take the last parachute my son. I have lived a long and full life, serving my Father. I am ready to make my peace and join Him in His Kingdom."

The student stands and hands a pack to the priest. "There are enough parachutes for both of us. We can both jump. The smartest blonde in the world just jumped out of the plane with my backpack full of books." tongue.gif



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 18 August 2007 - 11:43 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



You know why blonde jokes are so simple? So brunettes can understand them......

harhar.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 19 August 2007 - 12:47 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



laugh.gif Snap!



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 19 August 2007 - 07:36 AM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



QUOTE (j12752 @ 19 August 2007 - 12:18 AM)
You know why blonde jokes are so simple? So brunettes can understand them......

harhar.gif

I thought it was so the blonde's would know why they being laughed at hmm.bmp




Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Tygr
Posted: 19 August 2007 - 08:28 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 314
Joined: 9 Apr 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Easy Target
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



Sorry I haven't been posting much lately. I've been trying to get help with my computer. It's got problems. unsure.gif wacko.gif



'Tis unwise to wake the Tygr.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Macs Lab Rat
Posted: 19 August 2007 - 10:54 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,027
Joined: 6 Apr 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Scotland
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I can’t sleep!! mad.gif
*looks around* huh.gif
evil.gif hehehe!
user posted image

What? Me? Bounce on the bed? Surely not!! surprise.gif *is shocked and stunned by the accusation!*

unsure.gif * Wanders off in search of a good bed time story… *



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 19 August 2007 - 11:39 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



Once a upon a time...

There was a little sleepy Rat that didn't get the last post.

The End. smile.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Macs Lab Rat
Posted: 19 August 2007 - 11:42 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,027
Joined: 6 Apr 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Scotland
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



dry.gif
That was not a good bedtime story. Supposed to have a happy ending!!

Tell me another?



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 19 August 2007 - 11:48 AM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



try counting sheep



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Macs Lab Rat
Posted: 19 August 2007 - 11:52 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,027
Joined: 6 Apr 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Scotland
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I have no sheep!! sad.gif
*Grumbles* where is Sheepy when you need her? dry.gif

Why don’t you sing me a lullaby Rock? happy.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 19 August 2007 - 12:15 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



my singing is no lullaby.



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Macs Lab Rat
Posted: 19 August 2007 - 12:33 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,027
Joined: 6 Apr 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Scotland
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Oh well,…I will try counting something like sheep.
I’ll count sh…sh…shoes!! happy.gif
One yawn.gif , two, yawn.gif three! yawn.gif ....blink.gif
Three?! unsure.gif There must be a three-legged (or one-legged) monster in my house!! ohno-smiley.gif (or a shoe eating monster!)

I’ll never get to sleep now!! sad.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 19 August 2007 - 05:24 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Waving flags and flashing stars. Cool.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll