Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Lothithil
Posted: 6 June 2007 - 05:11 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE
from MacNymphy
The little girl said, "When I get to heaven I will ask Jonah"

The teacher asked, "What if Jonah went to hell?"

The little girl replied, "Then you ask him."

roller.gif


Why was the Energizer Bunny arrested?
He was charged with battery. laugh.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Everhappy
Posted: 6 June 2007 - 05:39 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 252
Joined: 4 May 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Lookalikes

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Good Knight MacGyver
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



An elderly woman had just returned to her home from an evening of religious service when she was startled by an intruder. As she caught the man in the act of robbing her home of its valuables, she yelled, "Stop! Acts 2:38!" [Turn from your sin]

The burglar stopped dead in his tracks. Then the woman calmly called the police and explained what she had done.

As the officer cuffed the man to take him in, he asked the burglar,"Why did you just stand there? All the old lady did was yell a scripture at you."

"Scripture?" replied the burglar, "She said she had an axe and two 38s!"



O’Neill: I don’t know what to do
Carter: You spent seven years on MacGyver, and you can’t figure this one out?
You used to be MacGyver, MacGadget, MacGimmick.
Now, you’re Mr. MacUseless.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
thyla
Posted: 6 June 2007 - 05:52 AM                                    
Quote Post


Trouble shooter
**

Posts: 63
Joined: 17 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



Groan headbutt.gif doh.gif



"I hardly even know this young lady!"
-MacGyver, Squeeze Play

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Astra
Posted: 6 June 2007 - 06:02 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 664
Joined: 6 Oct 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Germany
SAK owned: Ambassador

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



The nurse to the doctor: "The malingerer from room 17 has died yesterday."

"Well, now he is exaggerating!"



Funny pics with Stargate actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 6 June 2007 - 06:32 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



blink.gif

Another I just don't get. Somebody 'splain me!!



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Astra
Posted: 6 June 2007 - 06:34 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 664
Joined: 6 Oct 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Germany
SAK owned: Ambassador

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



I give up *throws hands up in despair*

Malingerer? The doctor thought he only was malingering? But he died, so apparently he wasn't...

My dictionary says malingerer, anyway. If there is another word - I'm happy to learn! *hides again*



Funny pics with Stargate actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 6 June 2007 - 06:41 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Astra @ 6 June 2007 - 07:03 AM)
I give up *throws hands up in despair*

I'm sorry Astra! laugh.gif I'm not trying to be difficult. (in this particular instance)


I know a lot of words and I had to look that word up. laugh.gif I'm thinking either it should be replaced with hypochondriac, or exaggerating should be replaced with faking. unsure.gif Or both.

Loth... weigh in please. Help us! happy.gif




~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Everhappy
Posted: 6 June 2007 - 07:10 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 252
Joined: 4 May 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Lookalikes

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Good Knight MacGyver
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



A little nine year old girl was in church with her mother when she started feeling ill.

"Mommy" she said "Can we leave now?"

"No" her mother replied.

"Well, I think I have to throw up!"

"Then go out the front door and around to the back of the church and throw up behind a bush."

In about two minutes the little girl returned to her seat.

"Did you throw up?" her mother asked.

"Yes" the little girl replied.

"Well, how could you have gone all the way to the back of the church and return so quickly?"

"I didn't have to go out of the church, Mommy" the little girl replied, "They have a box next to the front door that says 'for the sick'."



O’Neill: I don’t know what to do
Carter: You spent seven years on MacGyver, and you can’t figure this one out?
You used to be MacGyver, MacGadget, MacGimmick.
Now, you’re Mr. MacUseless.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 6 June 2007 - 07:12 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Now now, my childrens... words are a gift from the gods

.... but then again, so was fire... ohmy.gif tongue.gif

A person who fakes an illness can be said to be a hypochondriac, so just substitute that word for 'malingerer'.

We Americans would recognize this word more easily that malingerer. In our syllabus, a malingerer is a general time-waster or an idler. The word works in your joke, but it just makes us Americans scratch our heads and think, which is sometimes difficult for us! happy.gif

Don't give up on us, Astra... diversity is spice!



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Everhappy
Posted: 6 June 2007 - 07:15 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 252
Joined: 4 May 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Lookalikes

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Good Knight MacGyver
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Sign seen near church

"Free Trip to heaven. Details Inside!"



O’Neill: I don’t know what to do
Carter: You spent seven years on MacGyver, and you can’t figure this one out?
You used to be MacGyver, MacGadget, MacGimmick.
Now, you’re Mr. MacUseless.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 6 June 2007 - 07:18 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Lothithil @ 6 June 2007 - 07:41 AM)
The word works in your joke, but it just makes us Americans scratch our heads and think, which is sometimes difficult for us!  happy.gif

*scratches head* huh.gif Huh?

QUOTE (Lothithil @ 6 June 2007 - 07:41 AM)

Don't give up on us, Astra... diversity is spice!

Yeah, Astra, don't give up. I like scratching my head... keeps the nits on their toes. happy.gif





~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 6 June 2007 - 07:20 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



I don't eat sausage anymore... not since this commercial:

The eggs are from a chicken...

The milk is from a cow...

The sausage is from Jimmy Dean.

huh.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Everhappy
Posted: 6 June 2007 - 07:20 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 252
Joined: 4 May 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Lookalikes

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Good Knight MacGyver
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



An ad for St. Joseph's Episcopal Church has a picture of two hands holding stone tablets on which the Ten Commandments are inscribed and a headline that reads, "For fast, fast, fast relief, take two tablets."



O’Neill: I don’t know what to do
Carter: You spent seven years on MacGyver, and you can’t figure this one out?
You used to be MacGyver, MacGadget, MacGimmick.
Now, you’re Mr. MacUseless.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Astra
Posted: 6 June 2007 - 07:21 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 664
Joined: 6 Oct 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Germany
SAK owned: Ambassador

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



QUOTE (Lothithil @ 5 June 2007 - 08:41 PM)
A person who fakes an illness can be said to be a hypochondriac, so just substitute that word for 'malingerer'. 


Well, I beg to differ. I think a hypochondriac does not fake on purpose but instead really feels ill and maybe even might have symptoms you just can't place. He doesn't believe if you tell him he is in good health. He only needs to read about a new illness and then thinks he has it.

But a malingerer is faking on purpose, maybe for getting a day off from work or school. At least that's my opinion.

So you can say "overacting" instead of "exaggerating", maybe that would be better?


QUOTE (MacNymph @ 5 June 2007 - 08:47 PM)
I like scratching my head... keeps the nits on their toes.  happy.gif

roller.gif



Funny pics with Stargate actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Everhappy
Posted: 6 June 2007 - 07:23 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 252
Joined: 4 May 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Lookalikes

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Good Knight MacGyver
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Sign seen near church

"Sign broken. Message inside this Sunday."




O’Neill: I don’t know what to do
Carter: You spent seven years on MacGyver, and you can’t figure this one out?
You used to be MacGyver, MacGadget, MacGimmick.
Now, you’re Mr. MacUseless.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 6 June 2007 - 07:23 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



QUOTE
So you can say "overacting" instead of "exaggerating", maybe that would be better?


Yes! But 95% of us are still going to have to look up malingererererer. happy.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 6 June 2007 - 07:24 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



user posted image


Just wanted to post a pic of my second fav weather type.
I'm always intrigued by thunderstorms and lightning...




 
                                                                     
Top
Astra
Posted: 6 June 2007 - 07:27 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 664
Joined: 6 Oct 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Germany
SAK owned: Ambassador

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



QUOTE (MacNymph @ 5 June 2007 - 08:52 PM)
But 95% of us are still going to have to look up malingererererer.  happy.gif

So did I - we're even, then laugh.gif


(And I feel like talking as Teal'c does rolleyes.gif )



Funny pics with Stargate actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 6 June 2007 - 07:30 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Astra @ 6 June 2007 - 07:56 AM)
(And I feel like talking as Teal'c does rolleyes.gif )

huh.gif Indeed?



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Everhappy
Posted: 6 June 2007 - 07:32 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 252
Joined: 4 May 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Lookalikes

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Good Knight MacGyver
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Sheepy @ 5 June 2007 - 09:53 PM)
my second fav weather type.
I'm always intrigued by thunderstorms and lightning...

Your second favorite? sad.gif

I can see the beauty of it - as long as it's in pictures others have made.
I hate lightning, it scares me ohmy.gif

BUT...

there have come some good things out of thunderstorms...
biggrin.gif
My firstborn was concieved that way.
biggrin.gif
NO, God had nothing to do with it happy.gif
I just needed some comforting, and one leads to another...
ohmy.gif
Nine months later we became parents 460.gif



O’Neill: I don’t know what to do
Carter: You spent seven years on MacGyver, and you can’t figure this one out?
You used to be MacGyver, MacGadget, MacGimmick.
Now, you’re Mr. MacUseless.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 6 June 2007 - 07:40 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



I was about 10 years old when I was on holiday with my parents and I went to get them for a party in the canteen of the bungalow park.
It was night, about 9 pm (when you're 10 it's night)

There was an awful thunderstorm raging outside and I had to cross a little playfield when there was a flash as bright as broad daylight. Really, no exaggerating here, I could see everything!!! Lightning had struck about 20 meters away from me.
Almost at the same time this very, very VERY loud thunder came rolling after it.

Never had been that scared in my life!
After that I've had a fear of thunderstorms, but over the last few years I've become really fascinated by it. And I really love the smell of a thunderstorm hanging in the air.



 
                                                                     
Top
Everhappy
Posted: 6 June 2007 - 07:43 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 252
Joined: 4 May 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Lookalikes

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Good Knight MacGyver
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I want to curl up in a room without windows, when there is a thunderstorm. But the house we live in now, there is no such room. So I'm forced to be *brave*. Lucky me, I don't have to be alone.

It is fascintaing, alright. But I prefer thunderstorms on Discovery Channel or National Geographic laugh.gif



O’Neill: I don’t know what to do
Carter: You spent seven years on MacGyver, and you can’t figure this one out?
You used to be MacGyver, MacGadget, MacGimmick.
Now, you’re Mr. MacUseless.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 6 June 2007 - 08:15 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Everhappy @ 6 June 2007 - 08:12 AM)
I want to curl up in a room without windows, when there is a thunderstorm.

My dogs do that. laugh.gif harhar.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 6 June 2007 - 08:50 AM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



QUOTE (Sheepy)
And I really love the smell of a thunderstorm hanging in the air.

Yep gotta love negative ions in the air smile.gif

Go to a waterfall.. you get the same "smell"

I love natures very own sound and light show.



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 6 June 2007 - 09:01 AM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



QUOTE (Sheepy)
And I really love the smell of a thunderstorm hanging in the air.

Yep gotta love negative ions in the air smile.gif

Go to a waterfall.. you get the same "smell"

I love natures very own sound and light show.



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGod
Posted: 6 June 2007 - 09:10 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender:  Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Sheepy @ 5 June 2007 - 08:53 PM)
user posted image


Just wanted to post a pic of my second fav weather type.
I'm always intrigued by thunderstorms and lightning...

Well I'll be, that's a pretty sight. That must've caused a massive thunderstrike. I enjoy to walk around in the house home alone in the middle of night during a thunderstorm. I always like playing the Back to the Future theme than or Sahara. Maybe that would've made the first scene more intense.
But for thunderstorms, the powers of nature, I like to stay up late. And it seems that they're increasing. I mean how can people be afraid of that? It's so fascinating. Sometimes I just wish it would strike something in the neighborhood. One of the churchtowers or something or a tree. Something where people cannot get hurt.
It's something I like to use in my stories as well, it makes things darker and more foreboding.

'I felt like in an old movie, sounds of rain and thunder, flashes of lightning and me working all alone on a top secret project.'



I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

 
PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 6 June 2007 - 12:50 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



How many group posters does it take to change a light bulb?

1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed

14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently

7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs

27 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs

53 to flame the spell checkers

41 to correct spelling/grammar flames

6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb" ...

another 6 to condemn those 6 as anal-retentive

2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp"

15 know-it-alls who claim *they* were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct

156 to email the participant's ISPs complaining that they are in violation of their "acceptable use policy"

109 to post that this group is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb group

203 to demand that cross posting to hardware forum, off-topic forum, and lightbulb group about changing light bulbs be stopped

111 to defend the posting to this group saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts *are* relevant to this group

306 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty

27 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs

14 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's

3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group

33 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too"

12 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy

19 to quote the "Me too's" to say "Me three"

4 to suggest that posters request the light bulb FAQ

44 to ask what is a "FAQ"

4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"

143 to say "do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs"

1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again...



__________________


Ahhhhh.. days gone by, aye Rocky? laugh.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 6 June 2007 - 02:15 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



eesh...

That brought back some memories I've been trying to repress for quite some time.


Q. How many psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb?

A. One... but the light bulb has to want to change.



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 6 June 2007 - 02:40 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



*groans*

When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds.



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Everhappy
Posted: 6 June 2007 - 06:42 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 252
Joined: 4 May 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Lookalikes

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Good Knight MacGyver
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Q. Who was the greatest financieer in the Bible?

A. Noah. He was floating his stock while everyone else was in liquidation.



O’Neill: I don’t know what to do
Carter: You spent seven years on MacGyver, and you can’t figure this one out?
You used to be MacGyver, MacGadget, MacGimmick.
Now, you’re Mr. MacUseless.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll