Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Lothithil
Posted: 20 August 2007 - 05:25 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



happy.gif

Hard work has a future payoff, but laziness pays off now.

Gotta scoot off to bed, but I'll sleep easier knowing that I WIN!

rolleyes.gif laugh.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 20 August 2007 - 07:59 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Sorry Loth, but you don't.
But I loved the post about shipment and cargo tongue.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 20 August 2007 - 11:56 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Oh, well... at least I got a good night's sleep thinking I was a winner!

rolleyes.gif

biggrin.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Stupid Little Genius
Posted: 21 August 2007 - 12:21 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 397
Joined: 3 Aug 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Pink SAK

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Lesson in Evil, Widow Maker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



GOOD MORNING!! well... it was a good morning untill i went to do a little more to mr tigy.... i found that all my paints had gone MOULDY!! yeppy... they have fur growing all over the... all my lovely colours that i had mixed and were ready to use... all gone mouldy sad.gif i only manged to save a few colours... now i have to mx them all up again!!! so much for stupid "stay wets", they are ment to keep your painted fresh and wet for up to 12 months!!! i only had them in there a week sad.gif i've never seen so much mould!! who knew paint could grow mould so quickly and look so furry... yucky.gif



(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PMUsers WebsiteMSN                                                                     
Top
Mac
Posted: 21 August 2007 - 12:22 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



And the day will be great knowing that I am the winner!

Mac



"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.
My fandoms are getting to be confusing."


 
PM                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 21 August 2007 - 12:35 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



if lol



 
                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 21 August 2007 - 02:02 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Wiser words never spoken:

Never judge a book by its movie.



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 21 August 2007 - 02:06 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



Oh so true!

If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a humanitarian eat?



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Tygr
Posted: 21 August 2007 - 02:13 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 314
Joined: 9 Apr 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Easy Target
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



QUOTE (trtlsoup @ 21 August 2007 - 02:41 AM)
If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a humanitarian eat?

roller.gif

Or if Humanitarians help people, do vegetarians help vegetables?

"The cabbage is in need! Send in donations to help buy plant food for the starving plants!"



'Tis unwise to wake the Tygr.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 21 August 2007 - 02:15 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (trtlove)
If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a humanitarian eat?


ohmy.gif Oh-oh! "To Serve Man..."... my foot! laugh.gif

I saw this next quote on a t-shirt somewhere... had me gasping for breath laughing:
"It's been lovely, but I have to scream now."

roller.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 21 August 2007 - 03:00 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Sounds like a t-shirt I could wear to hint the stalking dude. biggrin.gif


I love the one liners you English-speakers have.
Dutch is such a boring language. huh.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 21 August 2007 - 03:27 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



Don't they translate well? ...and stalking dude?

Do you know that there is neither apple nor pine in pineapple?

(...I'm running out of these, and I'm distracted by the Stargate marathon on today)



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 21 August 2007 - 03:32 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



QUOTE (trtlsoup @ 21 August 2007 - 04:02 AM)
Do you know that there is neither apple nor pine in pineapple?

They have those pokey things like are in pinecones. Wonder if that's why they're called pineapples. hmm.bmp

*Goes to google*



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 21 August 2007 - 03:36 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



Okay... they're called Pineapples because pine cones used to be called pineapples and they look like pine cones. unsure.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 21 August 2007 - 03:49 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



Weird, but okay. Maybe that works for Guinea pigs too...

Because a guinea pig is neither from Guinea nor is it a pig. *oink?*

(but they're SOOO cute... messy, but cute.)



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 21 August 2007 - 04:11 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



There are no babies in Baby Oil either



 
                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 21 August 2007 - 04:27 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



QUOTE (trtlsoup @ 21 August 2007 - 04:24 AM)
Weird, but okay. Maybe that works for Guinea pigs too...

Because a guinea pig is neither from Guinea nor is it a pig. *oink?*

I looked but there's just a bunch of unsubstantiated guesses.

One is because they look like piggies and they cost a ginny off the boat. (sounds plausible to me)

One is because everything foreign was called Guinea laugh.gif Ignorance, ain't it grand.

and blah blah blah.

maybe it's because....

QUOTE (Sexy Turtle)

(but they're SOOO cute... messy, but cute.)



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 21 August 2007 - 04:36 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I wonder what the Hawai'ian word for pinapple is? hmm.bmp



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 21 August 2007 - 04:43 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Lothithil @ 21 August 2007 - 05:11 AM)
I wonder what the Hawai'ian word for pinapple is?   hmm.bmp

hala kahiki

*waves arms hoola style*



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 21 August 2007 - 04:46 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Why'd you want to know what the Hawaiian name is?
Booked a trip Loth? biggrin.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 21 August 2007 - 04:55 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



To Hawai'i? No no... that would be a supreme waste. I am neither a sun worshiper nor a surf-bunny, and I abhor long airplane rides. IF I went there I'd only be interested in the volcanoes.

No, I was just curious about what nice, appropriate name a simple fruit might have had before a haole came over and started renaming things in typically ignorant ways. happy.gif

Pine Apple... rolleyes.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 21 August 2007 - 05:00 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



You could always take the Cruise Ship over to Hawaii



 
                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 21 August 2007 - 05:17 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



I lived in Hawai'i. The weather was good. EVERYTHING was expensive. And I found out that you could walk through the island of O'ahu in a little over 3 hours.

I got bored very quickly. I was also young, so I didn't appreciate what the islands had to offer. Stoopid me. dry.gif




"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 21 August 2007 - 05:32 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



It'll snow on the black beaches of Hawai'i before I set foot on those beautiful shores. Jes ain't gonna happen, folks! I'm land-locked and likely to stay that way!

cool.jpg

But...

I have found the mantra of the AntiMacGyver:

"Tell me what you need ... and I’ll tell you how to get along without it."

happy.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 21 August 2007 - 05:38 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Lothithil @ 20 August 2007 - 01:30 PM)
To Hawai'i?  No no... that would be a supreme waste.  I am neither a sun worshiper nor a surf-bunny, and I abhor long airplane rides.  IF I went there I'd only be interested in the volcanoes.

13 hour flight from New York to Hawai'i with 2 layovers. There's not enough airplane to stretch your legs after a trip like that. *groan*

Now I did want to go the Big Island to take a gander at the Kilauean volcano. That would have been cool...



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 21 August 2007 - 09:04 AM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



try a 15 hour non-stop flight from New Zealand to LA.. or visa-versa



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 21 August 2007 - 09:06 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Rockatteer @ 20 August 2007 - 05:39 PM)
try a 15 hour non-stop flight from New Zealand to LA.. or visa-versa

Ouch... I'd swear off flying then.






"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 21 August 2007 - 09:49 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Rockatteer @ 20 August 2007 - 04:39 PM)
try a 15 hour non-stop flight from New Zealand to LA.. or visa-versa

Holy unscheduled hold-overs, Batman! ohmy.gif

That's just way to long too be in a flying tube!



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 21 August 2007 - 11:25 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



Oh so true. I get antsy in a car after a few hours. The best trip that I have taken was in a motor home (...not driving, of course.) Just sat there and soaked up scenery, and when I got tired, took a nap on a bed in the back. Luxury! happy.gif



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 21 August 2007 - 11:33 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



THAT sounds heavenly! happy.gif

Next nugget of wisdom:
No problem is so big and complicated that it can't be run away from. biggrin.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll