Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
MacBeth
Posted: 23 August 2007 - 04:30 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacGyverGrrl @ 22 August 2007 - 09:57 PM)
Just the brightest (hottest) one.

*Pulls up lounge chair, fetches bucket*

Remind trtl to give me back my mop.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Mac
Posted: 24 August 2007 - 01:36 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Hmm, no one has posted in this thread for a while, so...

I WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

party.gif

Mac



"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.
My fandoms are getting to be confusing."


 
PM                                                                     
Top
Stupid Little Genius
Posted: 24 August 2007 - 02:11 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 397
Joined: 3 Aug 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Pink SAK

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Lesson in Evil, Widow Maker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



boxing.gif thats what you think harhar.gif



(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PMUsers WebsiteMSN                                                                     
Top
MacGyv
Posted: 24 August 2007 - 02:42 AM                                    
Quote Post


Special Forces Agent
***

Posts: 152
Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Helsingborg, Sweden
SAK owned: none

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Nope...I'm the winner!!! kicking.gif



Come Watson, come! The game is afoot!

 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 24 August 2007 - 02:53 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



I'm ba-aack!

...and I'm winning!

*returns the mop to 'Beth and checks video camera*

Hey! I don't drool... much... drool.gif



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 24 August 2007 - 04:17 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



I'm the last one now!



 
                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 24 August 2007 - 05:29 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Those of you who think that you're winning

are really boring those of us who actually are winning! laugh.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Macs Lab Rat
Posted: 24 August 2007 - 05:34 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,027
Joined: 6 Apr 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Scotland
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE
are really boring those of us who actually are winning
Yeah! yawn.gif

Oh! by the way, we won last night! happy_dance.gif (I would celebrate some more but we played a bit lame and I was kept awake by buffoons staggering home singing "The Flower of Scotland" all night so I wont!)



 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 24 August 2007 - 06:23 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Macs Lab Rat @ 23 August 2007 - 02:09 PM)
Oh! by the way, we won last night! happy_dance.gif (I would celebrate some more but we played a bit lame and I was kept awake by buffoons staggering home singing "The Flower of Scotland" all night so I wont!)

Ahh, what sport are you talking about? ...you talking about sports, aren't you?




"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 24 August 2007 - 06:34 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



I go my Wii today!!! (WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!)



 
                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 24 August 2007 - 07:13 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



QUOTE (trtlsoup @ 24 August 2007 - 06:58 AM)
QUOTE (Macs Lab Rat @ 23 August 2007 - 02:09 PM)
Oh! by the way, we won last night!  happy_dance.gif (I would celebrate some more but we played a bit lame and I was kept awake by buffoons staggering home singing "The Flower of Scotland" all night so I wont!)

Ahh, what sport are you talking about? ...you talking about sports, aren't you?

QUOTE (Ratty)
Footie on now! user posted image


She's a footie holigan. biggrin.gif That's a soccer fan for all you Americans laugh.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 24 August 2007 - 07:19 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacNymph @ 23 August 2007 - 03:48 PM)
She's a footie holigan.  biggrin.gif That's a soccer fan for all you Americans  laugh.gif

Ahh.. me understand! Thanks! smile.gif

QUOTE (Sheepy @ 23 August 2007 - 03:09 PM)
I go my Wii today!!! (WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!)

Congratulations! What game did you get with it?



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Macs Lab Rat
Posted: 24 August 2007 - 07:34 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,027
Joined: 6 Apr 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Scotland
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacNymph @ 23 August 2007 - 08:48 PM)
She's a footie holigan.  biggrin.gif That's a soccer fan for all you Americans  laugh.gif
tongue.gif I wrote about it on here 2 pages ago (or last night if we use non-MOL timescales). I don't support a team or anything. I just follow the national games and this game was at my local stadium so I couldn't help but get swept up in it.


QUOTE
I go my Wii today!!!
ohmy.gif I want a wii!! I will ask santa to bring me one this year. happy.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 24 August 2007 - 08:05 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



What's a Wii?



 
                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 24 August 2007 - 08:30 AM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



the rat can finally wee.

That must be a real relief for you!! w00t.gif



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 24 August 2007 - 08:33 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Rockatteer @ 23 August 2007 - 05:05 PM)
the rat can finally wee.

That must be a real relief for you!! w00t.gif

roller.gif



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 24 August 2007 - 08:41 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



QUOTE (j12752 @ 23 August 2007 - 04:40 PM)
What's a Wii?

Nintendo Wii

http://wii.nintendo.com/

It's FUN ... so my kid says!



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Macs Lab Rat
Posted: 24 August 2007 - 08:53 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,027
Joined: 6 Apr 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Scotland
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



rolleyes.gif Rocky! I can't wait until christmas for that!


Hey trtl, your turtle avatar is trying to give me a high 5! I like him! biggrin.gif

unsure.gif Don't make soup out of him please.



 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 24 August 2007 - 09:15 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Macs Lab Rat @ 23 August 2007 - 05:28 PM)
Hey trtl, your turtle avatar is trying to give me a high 5! I like him! biggrin.gif

unsure.gif Don't make soup out of him please.

Nonono... that's a bad thing. I LOVE turtles! Aquatic turtles... They're cute little swimmers!



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 24 August 2007 - 09:17 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



QUOTE (trtlsoup @ 24 August 2007 - 09:50 AM)
QUOTE (Macs Lab Rat @ 23 August 2007 - 05:28 PM)
Hey trtl, your turtle avatar is trying to give me a high 5! I like him!  biggrin.gif

unsure.gif Don't make soup out of him please.

Nonono... that's a bad thing. I LOVE turtles! Aquatic turtles... They're cute little swimmers!

But... unsure.gif your screen name. huh.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 24 August 2007 - 10:01 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacNymph @ 23 August 2007 - 05:52 PM)
But...  unsure.gif your screen name.  huh.gif

Here's my Turtlesoop:

http://tinyurl.com/2gyhd5




"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 24 August 2007 - 10:22 AM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



QUOTE (trtlsoup @ 24 August 2007 - 09:50 AM)
I LOVE turtles! Aquatic turtles...

Theres a different kind?



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 24 August 2007 - 10:37 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



QUOTE (trtlsoup @ 24 August 2007 - 10:36 AM)
QUOTE (MacNymph @ 23 August 2007 - 05:52 PM)
But...  unsure.gif your screen name.  huh.gif

Here's my Turtlesoop:

http://tinyurl.com/2gyhd5

huh.gif Is Darth your son?



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 24 August 2007 - 11:13 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Rockatteer @ 23 August 2007 - 06:57 PM)
Theres a different kind?

Sure, turtles are land based too, as well as tortoises. We've got a few of them in Florida. But my faves are sea turtles.

QUOTE (MacNymph @ 23 August 2007 - 07:12 PM)
Is Darth your son?  huh.gif 

Yup... that's my (big) kid. smile.gif



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 24 August 2007 - 12:13 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



QUOTE (trtlsoup @ 24 August 2007 - 11:48 AM)
QUOTE (MacNymph @ 23 August 2007 - 07:12 PM)
Is Darth your son?  huh.gif 

Yup... that's my (big) kid. smile.gif

You make handsome children. wink.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 24 August 2007 - 01:17 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



Thank you. happy.gif



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 24 August 2007 - 06:44 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Speaking of kids..........my little boy has his first soccer (footie?) game this Saturday. It ought to be interesting.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 24 August 2007 - 06:55 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



huh.gif There's a really big space there under your post. Is there something not loading for me?



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 24 August 2007 - 07:36 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



No. I think the cat ran across the keyboard when I went into the kitchen and added some spare spaces. Didn't notice it until I checked in to catch the last post. Maybe Sasturday I'll have some pics of Logan's game.

Fixed it. That's better.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 25 August 2007 - 12:21 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



QUOTE (trtlsoup @ 23 August 2007 - 05:16 PM)
QUOTE (j12752 @ 23 August 2007 - 04:40 PM)
What's a Wii?

Nintendo Wii

http://wii.nintendo.com/

It's FUN ... so my kid says!

Thanks!



 
                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll