Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Stupid Little Genius
Posted: 25 August 2007 - 02:31 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 397
Joined: 3 Aug 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Pink SAK

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Lesson in Evil, Widow Maker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



i love my wii!!! it's totally amazing!!!



(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PMUsers WebsiteMSN                                                                     
Top
Macs Lab Rat
Posted: 25 August 2007 - 03:55 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,027
Joined: 6 Apr 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Scotland
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Stupid Little Genius @ 24 August 2007 - 04:06 PM)
i love my wii!!! it's totally amazing!!!

laugh.gif I dare you to stand in a room full of people you don't know and shout that. harhar.gif


(Oh and tongue.gif <- -just cause I haven't saluted you in a while. wink.gif )



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 25 August 2007 - 04:31 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



*pops in, trailing smoke and yellow "Caution!" tape stuck to her heel*

Sorry I didn't come in again and WIN some more, yesterday. One of the houses in my neighborhood decided to burst into flames just after noon, and the fire-trucks were all parked in the alley behind my van, so I had to stand around and watch the big gnarly soot-streaked men fighting this inferno... it was terrible! *swoon* blush.gif love.jpg

Srsly, I was totally afraid that the wind would carry the blaze into our little circle of apartments, and I wanted to be sure to get my pets out if that happened. The smoke was so thick and awful!

I sure am glad that noone was hurt. Probably started by kids smoking cigarettes in the alley... there's a high school just across the street from us.

ANYWAY... no damage to me or the kits, except that my phoneline is out and that means NO DIAL-UP! *curses softly* Hopefully it will be repaired in time for this weekend's bouts of all-night chatting and story writting! smile.gif

Firemen=dreamy! wub.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Stupid Little Genius
Posted: 25 August 2007 - 06:07 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 397
Joined: 3 Aug 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Pink SAK

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Lesson in Evil, Widow Maker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE
Firemen=dreamy


wub.gif

QUOTE

I dare you to stand in a room full of people you don't know and shout that. 


(Oh and  tongue.gif  <- -just cause I haven't saluted you in a while.  )


hahaha acctually when i had to go and pick my wii up from the shop i told my mum to go up to the counter and say "hello, i've come for the wii i reserved" biggrin.gif the look the chashier gave her roller.gif i nearly wet my self laughing!!

oh and tongue.gif i salute you too ratty!



(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PMUsers WebsiteMSN                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 25 August 2007 - 06:56 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Lothithil @ 24 August 2007 - 10:06 AM)
*pops in, trailing smoke and yellow "Caution!" tape stuck to her heel*

Yikes, Loth! Glad you and yours are all safe!



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 25 August 2007 - 06:59 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



We're fine! Just a little adrenaline-depleted from all the excitement! tongue.gif

Wrestling with the next chapter of 'Rainmakers'... my muse is waffling! rolleyes.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Macs Lab Rat
Posted: 25 August 2007 - 06:59 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,027
Joined: 6 Apr 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Scotland
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacBeth @ 24 August 2007 - 08:31 PM)
Yikes, Loth! Glad you and yours are all safe!

ohno-smiley.gif Ditto! Sounds very dramatic!



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 25 August 2007 - 07:01 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Lothithil @ 24 August 2007 - 12:34 PM)
Wrestling with the next chapter of 'Rainmakers'... my muse is waffling!  rolleyes.gif

*fetches butter and maple syrup* You want strawberries and whipped cream as well?



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 25 August 2007 - 07:03 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacBeth @ 24 August 2007 - 03:36 PM)
*fetches butter and maple syrup* You want strawberries and whipped cream as well?

roller.gif



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 25 August 2007 - 07:06 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Blueberries? We'll find you blueberries if you prefer.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 25 August 2007 - 07:13 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



rolleyes.gif Silly 'Beth... I only like my waffles with peanutbutter!

cool.jpg *Tries to ignore inuendoes that distract her from work... fails!* blush.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 25 August 2007 - 07:14 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Okay, peanut butter it is. Anything we can do to support your writing!

With a side order of innuendo . . .



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 25 August 2007 - 11:50 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Waffles and peanutbutter doesn't sound tasty to me lol Peanut butter on nice fresh white bread does, however.

jump.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 25 August 2007 - 12:09 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



mmmMmmm... hot waffles with maple syrup and creamy peanutbutter... with a nice hot cup of coffee... and a glass of milk... *sigh*

Great. Now I'm hungry again! Darn it! happy.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 25 August 2007 - 12:14 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



I just got myself a dish of chocolate almond chip ice cream smile.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 25 August 2007 - 12:21 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I only just got back from some really good Mexican food... I'm stuffed!

I should NOT be hungry! happy.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 25 August 2007 - 12:23 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



I came back about an hour ago from my Friday ritual of Fried Clams. I never have a problem making room for ice cream, or desserts lol



 
                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 25 August 2007 - 01:53 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



There's ALWAYS room for ice cream!



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 25 August 2007 - 01:58 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



There's room in my freezer!



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 25 August 2007 - 04:53 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



QUOTE (j12752 @ 24 August 2007 - 08:49 PM)
...chocolate almond chip ice cream  smile.gif

My favorite (this week...) is Ben and Jerry's AmeriCone Dream

I just found that they have a flavor called "Turtle Soup"...

The description is:
Vanilla ice cream with fudge & caramel cashews & a caramel swirl

"If you ever needed a reason to come out of your shell, this is it! Our ice cream tribute to turtles includes all the chocolatey-chewy-nutty stuff so classic to turtle cluster treats, sure to soothe just about anybody's cashew yearnings."


Looks good, but... I just don't know if in all good conscience I could eat it...

...sure I can! evil.gif



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 25 August 2007 - 11:35 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



I wouldn't be able to get past it's name lol. Besides, I'm a chocolate lover



 
                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 25 August 2007 - 11:48 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (trtlsoup @ 25 August 2007 - 12:28 AM)
I just found that they have a flavor called "Turtle Soup"...
Looks good, but... I just don't know if in all good conscience I could eat it...
...sure I can! evil.gif

Cannibal Trtl! Run for your lives.....

....if you're a trtl, that is! happy.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 25 August 2007 - 11:51 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



lol........ I would have thought ice cream called Turtle Soup would be green, perhaps a pistacio base. I like turtles, I like soup, but not together in a meal

puke.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 26 August 2007 - 03:53 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Lothithil @ 25 August 2007 - 08:23 AM)
Cannibal Trtl! Run for your lives.....

....if you're a trtl, that is!  happy.gif

Funny! tongue.gif

QUOTE (12752 Posted on 25 August 2007 - 08:26 AM)
...I like turtles, I like soup, but not together in a meal

*shiver* Me neither!

I like green ice cream. Mint chocolate chip comes to mind.

My doc said yesterday the the ol' cholesterol levels were too high. No more ice cream for me... sad.gif Unless they make a high fiber, low-fat, low calorie ice cream yucky.gif it looks like I'm out of luck...

dry.gif



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 26 August 2007 - 04:29 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



I've had soft chocolate frozen yogurt which was so good I didn't even know it wasn't real ice cream



 
                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 26 August 2007 - 04:54 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



I love yogurt... might be worth trying. happy.gif Tanks!



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 26 August 2007 - 12:50 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Isn't turtle soup a soup specially made for turtles -- containing all the necessary nutrients plus lots of yummy goodness ? *wide-eyed fatuous innocent look*

Clearly, Turtle Soup ice cream was deliberately developed just for you, and you can eat it with a clear conscience. Especially if it contains chocolate.

There's also a local company that makes an amazing Green Tea ice cream -- it must be healthy, right? And it's a very lovely shade of pale green.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 26 August 2007 - 01:21 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacBeth @ 25 August 2007 - 09:25 PM)
Isn't turtle soup a soup specially made for turtles -- containing all the necessary nutrients plus lots of yummy goodness ? *wide-eyed fatuous innocent look*

Back, evil one! *where's my cross and holy water?*

QUOTE (MacBeth @ 25 August 2007 - 09:25 PM)
Clearly, Turtle Soup ice cream was deliberately developed just for you, and you can eat it with a clear conscience.  Especially if it contains chocolate.

Yes, I think so too. (Now if only my doc could feel the same way...)

QUOTE (MacBeth @ 25 August 2007 - 09:25 PM)
There's also a local company that makes an amazing Green Tea ice cream -- it must be healthy, right?  And it's a very lovely shade of pale green.

Sounds... weird. But I'll try anything once! I even think I have a recipe ... ... ... Yup. I do. Well, the heavy cream and a cup of sugar kinda negates the "healthy" factor. Stiil, it's easy to make...



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 26 August 2007 - 06:21 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



And I discovered a new ice cream flavor tonight.......triple chocolate.

Milk
Dark
White


Chocolate all swirled together in the same ice cream.


Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.................Chocolate wub.gif



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
SAK
Posted: 26 August 2007 - 07:37 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 422
Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Recruit, Hiker

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:I haven't seen them all yet
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Chocolate? myeh [rocks hand side to side] I'm not much into chocolate. Sure, I'll eat it if it's in something, but I don't go out of my way to find it. I don't know what all the attraction is. Dark chocolate is better for you; it has antioxidants. The darker the better, they say. Dark chocolate is yucky.gif !

I have some green and orange and yellow and pink sherbet in the freezer at home. It's been in there a couple of weeks now. I don't think the tub has even been opened.

I Wish I was at home Now... dry.gif



I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you. -MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll