Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Lothithil
Posted: 26 August 2007 - 07:37 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



What on earth am I doing up at this hour?

Winning, that's what! tongue.gif

biggrin.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
SAK
Posted: 26 August 2007 - 07:41 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 422
Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Recruit, Hiker

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:I haven't seen them all yet
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



You are hopefully not doing the same thing I'm doing at this hour!

Central Time, right?



I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you. -MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 27 August 2007 - 12:25 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Up and ready to start the day here on East Coast time, oh and now I have the last post!



 
                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 27 August 2007 - 12:44 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (SAK @ 26 August 2007 - 03:16 AM)
You are hopefully not doing the same thing I'm doing at this hour!

Central Time, right?

Yup. Up for what I call a 'brain-storm'--needed to write down a few lines of dialogue and whatnot for a fic.

What's your excuse? tongue.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 27 August 2007 - 03:08 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



I'm winning... tongue.gif



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Mac
Posted: 27 August 2007 - 03:19 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



huh.gif

Erm, no, I am.

Mac



"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.
My fandoms are getting to be confusing."


 
PM                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 27 August 2007 - 04:49 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Sorry, i am now 460.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
Stupid Little Genius
Posted: 27 August 2007 - 05:53 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 397
Joined: 3 Aug 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Pink SAK

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Lesson in Evil, Widow Maker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



nope... i am biggrin.gif



(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PMUsers WebsiteMSN                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 27 August 2007 - 06:04 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Na-a!

Btw, I'm thinking of becoming a pilot.
A real one. No simulator pilot.

YIKES!



 
                                                                     
Top
Macs Lab Rat
Posted: 27 August 2007 - 07:58 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,027
Joined: 6 Apr 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Scotland
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Sheepy @ 26 August 2007 - 07:39 PM)
Btw, I'm thinking of  becoming a pilot.
A real one. No simulator pilot.

YIKES!

surprise.gif wow! flying sheep! You'll have to be careful people don't mistake you for a cloud.

happy.gif Ovine aviation laugh.gif

Seriously though - good luck for that. It sounds like quite a challenge. though these days simulators can be pretty realistic can't they? If you can cope with those I'm sure you'll do fine. smile.gif





 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 27 August 2007 - 10:17 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Macs Lab Rat @ 26 August 2007 - 01:33 PM)
wow! flying sheep! You'll have to be careful people don't mistake you for a cloud.

Wasn't there a Monthy Python sketch about that? Now just imagine what the airport security would be like for the flying sheep.

Go for it, Sheepy!



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 27 August 2007 - 10:28 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Cool Sheepy. Waggle your wings when you fly over Utah.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 27 August 2007 - 10:32 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacBeth @ 26 August 2007 - 05:52 PM)
Wasn't there a Monthy Python sketch about that?

That would be Harold... one of those most dangerous of animals... the clever sheep. happy.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 27 August 2007 - 10:33 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I think I remember that.........



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 27 August 2007 - 10:51 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Lothithil @ 26 August 2007 - 04:07 PM)
one of those most dangerous of animals... the clever sheep.

Hear that, Sheepy? You're dangerous! unsure.gif



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 27 August 2007 - 11:12 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Our Sheepy is even more dangerous than the common uncommonly clever sheep...
she is also witty and charismatic, as well as clever! wink.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 27 August 2007 - 11:15 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Lothithil @ 26 August 2007 - 04:47 PM)
Our Sheepy is even more dangerous than the common uncommonly clever sheep...
she is also witty and charismatic, as well as clever! wink.gif

Triply dangerous! laugh.gif



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 27 August 2007 - 11:28 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Triple threat.................Hmmmmmmmmm..........guess we need 3 kinds of chocolate.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 27 August 2007 - 11:32 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Milk, white, and dark, right? I knew I liked you, 'Grrl! Pass the spoon. But better save some for Sheepy, or she might get even more dangerous.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 27 August 2007 - 11:42 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Plenty of chocolate to go around........pull up a chair.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 27 August 2007 - 05:59 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Gosh you guys! Stop it! You're making me blush!
blush.gif blush.gif blush.gif

Aaaah, when I think of actually flying myselg, my stomache goes all guey and all.
Guess it's the same feeling you get ehwn you realize you lost power of all engines. Hehehe.

Seriously, I don't know if I have the skills to become a pilot, and then there's the financial thing to be solved. Pilot training costs at least $ 87.000...
But... no guts, no glory, ey? biggrin.gif



(oh btw, does anyone have butterscotch chocolate???)



 
                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 28 August 2007 - 12:14 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



I'm sure you'd be a great pilot!
butterscotch chocolate? nope, but it sounds interesting



 
                                                                     
Top
Stupid Little Genius
Posted: 28 August 2007 - 07:00 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 397
Joined: 3 Aug 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Pink SAK

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Lesson in Evil, Widow Maker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



yay!!! sheepy airways biggrin.gif i feel safe already.... unsure.gif

nar i'm kinding sheepy^^ i've said it before and i'll say it again: FOLLOW YOUR DREAM!!! you'll do great!!!!



(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PMUsers WebsiteMSN                                                                     
Top
Mac
Posted: 28 August 2007 - 08:04 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



The local coffeehouse near work has a trivia game--first person to answer correctly gets coffee. I'm normally too late to play. But today no one had come up with the right answer by the time I came along, so I won myself some free coffee thanks to MacGyver.

The question?

"What is the 'Golden Triangle'"

(besides a Mac ep, of course wink.gif)

Mac



"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.
My fandoms are getting to be confusing."


 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 28 August 2007 - 01:35 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



Math related...? After that I'm clueless. blink.gif

I could cheat and look it up on the Internet, but I probably still wouldn't understand it. I not book smart... *shrug*

Hey Sheepy... you're already an angel. Shouldn't be too hard to get your wings. user posted image




"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 28 August 2007 - 01:57 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



The Golden Triangle isn't a mathematical term -- it's one of the world's major opium-producing areas. I think the term dates back to the 50's. It includes a big chunk of Burma (Myanmar), plus parts of Laos, Viet Nam, and Thailand.

Go ahead and look it up on the internet anyway -- why not? biggrin.gif



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 28 August 2007 - 09:29 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



I knew about the Golden Triangle, did I earn myself a sip of your coffee MacBeth?

-Toni always calls me Angel G, so wings I have, just my halo won;t stick to my head for some silly reason...

I just made THE phone call to ASL (Aero Service Limburg) about the pilot training...
And they want me to come in some day soon.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Could somebody please stop the ride? I think I'm feeling a bit sick.... 460.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 29 August 2007 - 12:14 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



YAY Sheepy!!! I'm sure you'll do fantastic!
460.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
Mac
Posted: 29 August 2007 - 12:43 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Sheepy @ 28 August 2007 - 06:04 AM)
I knew about the Golden Triangle, did I earn myself a sip of your coffee MacBeth?

It was me, not MacBeth, who won the coffee. Too many Macs around here! biggrin.gif

If you like yours so strong you can stick a spoon up in it, with lots of soy milk and sugar mixed in, then, sure, have a sip. smile.gif

Mac



"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.
My fandoms are getting to be confusing."


 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 29 August 2007 - 01:21 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Oops!! Sorry Mac blush.gif

I like my coffee that way especially in the morning (cannot have enough of those in a long-morning shift...)

460.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll