Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
trtlsoup
Posted: 30 August 2007 - 03:52 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



yawn.gif i win Zzzzzz... *snore* user posted image



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 30 August 2007 - 04:38 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Waking up in the middle of the night just to register for a WIN...

I thought that was MY trick! happy.gif

*toddles off to bed again*



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 30 August 2007 - 07:54 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Okay guys, I'd better be going. Wish me luck! biggrin.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
SAK
Posted: 30 August 2007 - 08:57 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 422
Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Recruit, Hiker

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:I haven't seen them all yet
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Since Sheepy left, I'll be happy to care for the win.



I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you. -MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Mac
Posted: 31 August 2007 - 12:42 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (SAK @ 30 August 2007 - 05:32 AM)
Since Sheepy left, I'll be happy to care for the win.

Me too.

Incidentally, you know you've been watching too much MacGyver when...

Everytime you see the words 'Honeywell International' you read 'Homicide International.'

Mac wacko.gif



"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.
My fandoms are getting to be confusing."


 
PM                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 31 August 2007 - 01:05 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



lolol true enough

Hmm, it's early afternoon now for Sheepy, I wonder how it's going?



 
                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 31 August 2007 - 01:55 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



I'm back!
The intake went prefectly! The man thought I really have it in me, despite my weak mathematical knowledge.

The only problem is the financial matter. All in all the entire training will be about 96.000 Euro's. But that is including the type rating (either for a Boein 737-800 or Airbus A320) and a job guarantee!

But I need to pay back 800 a month and I don't have a steady income yet.
ohno-smiley.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 31 August 2007 - 02:52 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



Congratulations! Whoa... expensive... (if I did my conversion correctly) ohmy.gif

But it'll be worth it to really do something you enjoy. Right?

And by the way... I WIN! tongue.gif



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 31 August 2007 - 03:12 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



The training would be around $130.000.
But when you start working after 2 years you'll start with $68000 a year...
Gosh I just wish I knew what to do...

And btw, if I'll make this I'll WIN, no matter who gets the last post! biggrin.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
Stupid Little Genius
Posted: 31 August 2007 - 03:31 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 397
Joined: 3 Aug 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Pink SAK

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Lesson in Evil, Widow Maker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



wow!! well done sheepy!!! it is expensive.... but it'll be worth it in the end!! that's a very high paying job!! and theres room for promotion!! and with a garenteed job at the end of training it seams an amazing opertunity!!! if you can finance it....



(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PMUsers WebsiteMSN                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 31 August 2007 - 03:33 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



The drive and mind set are all here, just the money.
Banc account number: 691.... by the reference "help Sheepy become a pilot!"

I consider myself a "good cause" from now on.
biggrin.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 31 August 2007 - 04:06 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



What you need is a job training program. Pay for your education and they own you for life...?

...or join the military... blink.gif

hmm.bmp






"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 31 August 2007 - 04:22 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Well, I have considered joining the air force, but I HATE signing up for a certain amount of time.
With the air force you sign up for at least 6 years...



 
                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 31 August 2007 - 04:28 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Join the Air Force!
(WE have a StarGate!) happy.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 31 August 2007 - 04:43 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Sexy uniforms too smile.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 31 August 2007 - 05:17 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



mmMmm... eh-yuh! drool.gif

'scuse me... forgot to bring my Dignity today... blush.gif

laugh.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 31 August 2007 - 05:20 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Oh... unsure.gif

It's HIM you're thinking of. Thought you were getting excited by the idea of me in a uniform



 
                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 31 August 2007 - 05:25 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Sheepy @ 30 August 2007 - 12:55 PM)
Oh...  unsure.gif

It's HIM you're thinking of. Thought you were getting excited by the idea of me in a uniform

laugh.gif Sorry, Sheepy! I'm a one-Colonel-womyn! wink.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 31 August 2007 - 07:15 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



Yeah... HIM... drool.gif

Oh! Was someone saying something? I got a bit sidetracked by:



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Tygr
Posted: 31 August 2007 - 07:45 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 314
Joined: 9 Apr 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Easy Target
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



Possible in-joke alert: In the MacGyver season 4 opening credits, as Mac is falling off a ship into the water, the name that appears has the last name "Downing." Due to when it is, I always read this as "Drowning." Does anyone else think this might have been done on purpose?

Free win if you answer! tongue.gif



'Tis unwise to wake the Tygr.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Mac
Posted: 31 August 2007 - 08:14 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Tygr @ 30 August 2007 - 04:20 PM)
Free win if you answer! tongue.gif

hmm.bmp (good observation!)

Mac

party.gif I win!!!



"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.
My fandoms are getting to be confusing."


 
PM                                                                     
Top
Tygr
Posted: 31 August 2007 - 08:20 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 314
Joined: 9 Apr 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Easy Target
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



QUOTE (Mac @ 31 August 2007 - 08:49 AM)
QUOTE (Tygr @ 30 August 2007 - 04:20 PM)
Free win if you answer! tongue.gif

hmm.bmp (good observation!)

Mac

party.gif I win!!!

Hope you don't feel tricked, but...

I WIN! biggrin.gif



'Tis unwise to wake the Tygr.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 31 August 2007 - 02:56 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Except you didn't count on the Grrl friend............who saunters off witht he win.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 31 August 2007 - 11:25 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



How about some of you guys paying a visit to this weeks episode discussion.

Sure would be nice to see some of that posting energy going towards the MacGyver topics.

We've had an episode discussion posted for a full week and only 2 people have posted a comment.




Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 1 September 2007 - 02:52 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



Ok this topic is open for posting again. But I would like to see a little more balance between the off topic games and the "on topic" discussions.

These threads are here for you to enjoy and have fun with... but not at the expense of our "on topic" posts.

The new episode discussion "re-run" has been posted for this week.

sak.gif





Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Stupid Little Genius
Posted: 2 September 2007 - 03:08 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 397
Joined: 3 Aug 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Pink SAK

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Lesson in Evil, Widow Maker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



thank you rockie^^



(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PMUsers WebsiteMSN                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 2 September 2007 - 03:37 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Oh, that's too bad for MacGrrl, otherwise she would've won.

And the ep discussion is always a good reason to re-wath the episodes. (for those who actually need a reason to do so)



 
                                                                     
Top
Stupid Little Genius
Posted: 2 September 2007 - 03:50 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 397
Joined: 3 Aug 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Pink SAK

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Lesson in Evil, Widow Maker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



hey rocky cheated!! if he hadn't unlocked the tread he would have had the last post!! sooo not fair!! he can win at anytime!!!! dry.gif



(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PMUsers WebsiteMSN                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 2 September 2007 - 02:26 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



The problem I have with the on topic posts is that I never get a notification for them. I checked my subs... but if I'm not reminded, I don't remember... unsure.gif

Also, there's all that wonderful fanfic is just waiting to be read... w00t.gif

I'm so behind in everything... *sob*

</end whine> biggrin.gif



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 2 September 2007 - 06:34 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Ok, everybody post in the epi thread. Jeez Rock .............didn't mean to turn you into the party police. tongue.gif



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll