Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Sheepy
Posted: 4 September 2007 - 08:17 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  




Coyote

To see a coyote in your dream, denotes deception and weakness

In case it is a wolf you're being eaten by: tongue.gif

Wolf

To see a wolf in your dream, symbolizes beauty, solitude, mystery, self-confidence and pride. You are able to keep your composure in a variety of social situations and can blend in with any situation with ease and grace. You are a loner by choice. Negatively, it represents hostility and aggression. It may also reflect an uncontrollable force or situation in your life. In particular, if the wolf is white, then it signifies valor and victory. You have the ability to see the light even in your darkest hours.

To dream that you kill a wolf, indicates betrayal and secrets revealed.



So be warned::: NEVER kill a wolf!!!! ranting2.gif

And you're welcome, I like looking up dreams and their possible meanings!



Something completely different: does anyone believe in guardian angels or spirit guides?




 
                                                                     
Top
Stupid Little Genius
Posted: 4 September 2007 - 11:42 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 397
Joined: 3 Aug 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Pink SAK

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Lesson in Evil, Widow Maker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



i had a dream involving giant strawberries huh.gif i can't remeber all of it... just these giant stawberries.... dry.gif



(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PMUsers WebsiteMSN                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 4 September 2007 - 11:50 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



mmMmm... strawberries! I have dreams about them too...

but usually when I'm awake! wink.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 5 September 2007 - 12:42 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



QUOTE (Lothithil @ 4 September 2007 - 01:25 PM)
mmMmm... strawberries! I have dreams about them too...

but usually when I'm awake! wink.gif

Okay

I just died and went to Thanksgiving.



 
                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 5 September 2007 - 01:25 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



my favorite Mac quote!!!

Chocolate on them would be heaven!!!



 
                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 5 September 2007 - 03:47 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Strawberry

To see or eat strawberries in your dream, signifies your sensual desires and temptation. Strawberries is often associated with feminine qualities and female sexuality. Alternatively, to see strawberries in your dream indicates that your ideas and goals are soon realized.



 
                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 5 September 2007 - 04:38 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



I have walking dreams. And running... and swimming. Hiking, rock climbing... driving fast, riding motorcycles. All the adreniline junkie stuff I used to do.

(...and why can't I dream about cute guys like normal women?) whistle.gif



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 5 September 2007 - 07:51 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (trtlsoup @ 4 September 2007 - 10:13 AM)
(...and why can't I dream about cute guys like normal women?) whistle.gif

Are you sure any of the women here are normal? And would you really want to be normal anyway? laugh.gif



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 5 September 2007 - 08:26 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



Nah... happy.gif



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Tygr
Posted: 5 September 2007 - 10:14 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 314
Joined: 9 Apr 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Easy Target
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



Something really cool to prevent nightmares THAT REALLY WORKS!!!

I have been doing this for a long time, and the only nightmares I've had have been completely unexpected things.

When you see something scary in a movie, for example, really think about it, and consciously say to yourself, "I'm gonna have nightmares about that." And you will never have a nightmare about that specific thing.

This is not a gimmick. It may not work for all people, but it certainly works for me!



'Tis unwise to wake the Tygr.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 5 September 2007 - 12:05 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



Tygr's dream too.

laugh.gif




Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Tygr
Posted: 5 September 2007 - 03:54 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 314
Joined: 9 Apr 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Easy Target
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



QUOTE (Rockatteer @ 5 September 2007 - 12:40 PM)
Tygr's dream too.

laugh.gif

huh.gif



'Tis unwise to wake the Tygr.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 5 September 2007 - 04:08 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



As a little sheepy I had a period in my life that I would have nightmares EVERY night (now THAT's crappy, let me tell you!!)
I bought a gem stone, called carneool in Dutch (cannot find the English name), an ugly orange coloured gemstone that prevents nightmares. It helped me the very instant I started wearing it.

Now, my friend's step daughter is having the same and I told her to buy her a gem stone and she did. No more scary dreams since then... huh.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
Tygr
Posted: 5 September 2007 - 04:17 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 314
Joined: 9 Apr 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Easy Target
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



QUOTE (Sheepy @ 5 September 2007 - 04:43 PM)
As a little sheepy I had a period in my life that I would have nightmares EVERY night (now THAT's crappy, let me tell you!!)
I bought a gem stone, called carneool in Dutch (cannot find the English name), an ugly orange coloured gemstone that prevents nightmares. It helped me the very instant I started wearing it.

Now, my friend's step daughter is having the same and I told her to buy her a gem stone and she did. No more scary dreams since then... huh.gif

What made it help is the expectation for it to work. It's a subconscious effect that taints the results and makes the expected come true. It's the reason for double-blind medicine tests.

But, no matter how, at least it worked! happy.gif



'Tis unwise to wake the Tygr.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 5 September 2007 - 09:32 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



I think it's a mental thing. But it worked, so in that way you can believe such a stone actually works biggrin.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 5 September 2007 - 11:54 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Whether you think it will, or you think it won't, either way you're right.



 
                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 6 September 2007 - 02:46 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



There's no exact way to prove it right or wrong, is there? biggrin.gif


It's better to believe it works and kid yourself it's actually working than be negative and think it's all rubbish and not having it work at all.
Or am I thinking too much now? huh.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 6 September 2007 - 04:45 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



It has to do more with what you believe to be true, and how that ends up affecting you.



 
                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 6 September 2007 - 05:18 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Remember that handsome actor from the set that had a mistress and left his wife?

Well, this morning the Onze Lieve Vrouweplein in Maastricht witnessed a young woman jumping/falling from a window from Hotel Derlon (I used to work for that hotel long, long time ago)

Rumour has it that is was the mistress of this Victor and that she attempted to commit suicide... blink.gif

I can tell for a fact that there's no way you can fall out of the window there as the windows are quite high from the floor and there's a ledge in front of it.

Pretty weird blink.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 6 September 2007 - 05:20 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Yikes! ohmy.gif




Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 6 September 2007 - 07:24 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Sheepy @ 4 September 2007 - 09:43 PM)
I bought a gem stone, called carneool in Dutch (cannot find the English name), an ugly orange coloured gemstone that prevents nightmares. It helped me the very instant I started wearing it.

That sounds like carnelian, which is a form of chalcedony. I think it's been associated with banishment of nightmares since the 17th century or so. One note: I'm told that a lot of the carnelian on the market is dyed.

The chalcedony family:

White to gray, brown, blue, black; clear red to brownish red (Carnelian); bright green with red spots (Bloodstone); variegated and banded (Agate); with moss like or treelike inclusions (Moss Agate); apple-green (Chrysoprase); variegated and mottled red, yellow, brown (Jasper); whitish, dull gray, smoky brown to black (Flint)



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 6 September 2007 - 09:29 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Pretty much the only gemstones I have, are my birthstone, Garnets, though I do have some sapphires and diamonds too.



 
                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 6 September 2007 - 02:25 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Chalcedony also comes in a beautiful translucent blue. Depending on the light and the cut of the stone, it has the peaceful tranquility of a calm ocean or the gloomy threatening clouds of a summer storm.

Its one of my favorite stones and I have been featuring quite a lot recently in my jewelry designs.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 7 September 2007 - 12:07 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Oh it sounds beautiful! I'm going to ask a jewlery designer friend of mine to show me it!



 
                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 8 September 2007 - 11:04 AM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



This weeks episode discussion re-run is Target MacGyver.

It's posted in the Houseboat forum now.



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 8 September 2007 - 11:22 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Yes Dad. I will post there too.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
SAK
Posted: 8 September 2007 - 08:05 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 422
Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Recruit, Hiker

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:I haven't seen them all yet
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



LOL, Grl!

And on the dream thing, thanks for looking that up, Sheepy! I've been thinking about it, and I don't remember having tornado dreams lately. Apparently I haven't needed an emotional outburst in a while. I wonder if it has anything to do with me now doing Karate 4 days a week??? hmm.bmp

user posted image



I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you. -MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 8 September 2007 - 11:16 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



It surely must be. Karate is a very good physical and spiritual exercise smile.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 9 September 2007 - 12:34 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



So is chasing a field full of 4 year olds.

So Sheepy, if I've been running with horses on a beach for the last week, what does that mean?

When I do sleep, I run with a herd of horses on a white sand beach. We run and I can keep up until they leap into the air and take flight. Its extermely cool and I was just wondering what horses and beaches in dreams might symbolize.

Maybe my upcoming road trip to Oregon and with a week on a beach.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 9 September 2007 - 08:04 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Horse

To see a horse in your dream, represents a strong, physical energy. You need to tame the wild forces. The dream may imply that you have been horsing around. Or perhaps you need to be less arrogant and "get off your high horse".

To see a black or dark horse in your dream, signifies mystery, wildness, and the unknown. You may be taking a chance or gamble at some unknown area. It may even represents occult forces. If the horse is white, then it signifies purity, prosperity and good fortunes. To dream that you are being chased by a white horse, may be a pun on chaste. Perhaps you are having difficulties dealing with issues of intimacy and sexuality.

To see a dead horse in your dream, indicates that something in your life that initially offered you strength is now gone. This may refer to a relationship or situation.

To see a herd of wild horses in your dream, signifies a sense of freedom and lack of responsibilities/duties. Perhaps it may also indicated your uncontrolled emotions.

To dream that you are riding a horse, denotes that you will achieve success through underhanded means. You lack integrity. If you are riding a horse that is out of control, signifies that you are being carried away by your passions.

To see an armored or medieval horse in your dream, refers to your fierceness, aggression, power and/or rigidity. You may be seen as too confrontational. Alternatively, you may be trying to protect yourself from unconscious material or sexual desires that is emerging.

To dream that you are bathing a horse, represents a renewal of strength and vigor. You are experiencing a burst of energy in some aspect of your life.


Beach

To see the beach in your dream, symbolizes the meeting between your two states of mind. The sand is symbolic of the rational and mental processes while the water signifies the irrational, unsteady, and emotional aspects of yourself. It is a place of transition between the physical/material and the spiritual.

To dream that you are on the beach and looking out toward the ocean, indicates unknown and major changes that are occurring in your life. Consider the state of the ocean, whether it is calm, pleasant, forbidding, etc.

To dream that you are looking toward the beach, suggests that you are returning to what is familiar to you. Alternatively, you may be adapting or accepting to the changes and circumstances in your life.

To dream that you are relaxing on a beach, signifies that the coming weeks will be calm and tranquil for you. Your stress will be alleviated and you will find peace of mind.

To dream that you are working on the beach, signifies a business project that will consume most of your time




 
                                                                     
Top
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll