Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
SAK
Posted: 9 September 2007 - 08:43 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 422
Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Recruit, Hiker

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:I haven't seen them all yet
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



What does it mean to dream about Karate?

(Other than the fact that I went to three Karate classes before going to bed this morning.)



I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you. -MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 10 September 2007 - 02:49 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



The only thing I can find about karate dreams is:

Karate

To dream that you know karate, suggests that you need to direct your energy and concentrate them toward your goals

Any more things in the dream?

I myself had a very disturbing dream last night.

A former boyfriend once cheated on me with another colleague.
We broke up but after a while he came back crying.

Last night I dreamt about working together again with that ranting2.gif (CENSORED) She called me all kinds of nasty names.
And when my ex boyfriend came in she ran toward him and she kissed him.
It made me sick and the dream still has me worried.
YUCK



 
                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 10 September 2007 - 02:53 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



You may forgive a cheater, but you'll never forget......
I have found it to be not worth the trouble. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.



 
                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 10 September 2007 - 08:07 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Thing is, emotionally we're the worst match one can possibly think of.
But physically and spiritually we're soulmates.

No matter how much time goes by, we always cross eachother's paths again.
It's so weird.



 
                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 10 September 2007 - 08:16 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Yeah, mine and I do too lol. But it's like eating cheesecake; eat a slice and it's great, eat the whole thing and you're sick



 
                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 10 September 2007 - 09:28 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



It's so frustrating!

Our song is U2's "With or without you"

It stinks! I'm realy bummed out! headbutt.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 10 September 2007 - 11:24 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



There were times when we, together, were sweeter than ice cream
But now, at times we happen to meet, you make me want to scream
The good times, o my darling, were very good indeed
But the times we spend apart are so much better now, for me


This was a poem I wrote in my journal after breaking up with the last 'boyfriend' I ever had.

I read it every time he comes around and gets 'frisky'... it cures me of temptation! wink.gif

I bequeath it to you, Sheepy smile.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 10 September 2007 - 01:21 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Sheepy, there's a reason he's an ex. And there's a reason X is near the end of the alphabet.

But seriously, spiritual and physical is not enough. If the emotional connection/support is not there, you will not be happy, no matter how good the other two are.

Hang in there. You will find the guy you can connect with on the spiritual, physical and emotional levels, and when you do your life will change in amazing ways.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 10 September 2007 - 07:40 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



wub.gif wub.gif

Thanks guys! You're right!
Without the emotional connection it stinks. dry.gif

Thanks for the poem Loth! I write poems myself, well, I try to, that is...
Usually a broken heart gives the most inspiration. I'm not broken hearted right now, just bummed out.

I look up at the summer sky
twilight's colouring it a deep shade of blue
tears clouding up my eyes
memories filled with thoughts of you

I'm trying to repress the ice cold feeling
that is running madly thorugh my veins
the world never stopped turning
while to me it seems all has changed

I walk on with heavy heart
shone upon by city lights
I'm being followed by creatures of the underworld
they want to take me for the night

I try to keep up my defenses
even though I know I cannot win
by now winter has taken over
loneliness has just kicked in.

It was a poem I dedicated to him a few years back. biggrin.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 11 September 2007 - 08:28 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Okay, guess nobody liked the poem, LOL. laugh.gif


Well, a few minutes back I was watching myself on TV in the new police show.
Sweet lord, so far my 3 seconds of fame...
Hilarious laugh.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 11 September 2007 - 09:28 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



WOOHOOO!!! You sill have 14 minutes and 57 seconds left



 
                                                                     
Top
SAK
Posted: 11 September 2007 - 10:08 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 422
Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Recruit, Hiker

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:I haven't seen them all yet
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



What were you doing in the police show, Sheepy? unsure.gif



I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you. -MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 11 September 2007 - 10:27 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



QUOTE (SAK @ 10 September 2007 - 06:43 PM)
What were you doing in the police show, Sheepy? unsure.gif

Yeah... were ewe being bad? huh.gif



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
SAK
Posted: 11 September 2007 - 10:40 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 422
Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Recruit, Hiker

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:I haven't seen them all yet
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (trtlsoup @ 10 September 2007 - 06:02 PM)
QUOTE (SAK @ 10 September 2007 - 06:43 PM)
What were you doing in the police show, Sheepy?  unsure.gif

Yeah... were ewe being bad? huh.gif

laugh.gif clapping.gif



I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you. -MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 11 September 2007 - 01:55 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Sheepy, I liked your poem. Its just lots of hours between when you posted it and when I saw it.

I have a couple of introspective poems I wrote several years ago. I'll post them if I can ever find the journal I wrote them in.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 11 September 2007 - 04:20 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Thanks Grrl, I love to read some of yours! I've lost my journal too, this was the only poem I could find.

People say that I'm a dreamer
and I must admit they're right
Cause all I do all day
is waiting for the night biggrin.gif

I was an extra in the police show. I had to walk in and out of the shot 3 times.

In a few weeks I'll be on again. But this time I will be wearing an outfir from the styling crew, and boy, do they have a lack of style!!!

Just picture this: gold leggins, black leather skirt, a bright red top and a panther-fur jacket. I looked like a ... well, I'm not going to state the word here. But it was baaaaaaaad! Hehehe... biggrin.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 12 September 2007 - 12:09 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



lol Sheepy, sounds like a call-girl outfit



 
                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 12 September 2007 - 02:34 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



I know! Can you believe I actually felt miserable in those clothes. I felt icky.



 
                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 12 September 2007 - 02:36 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Yes I can lol, much like how you feel when you're all dressed for a Halloween party and need to make a stop at a convience store - especially if it's a few days before Halloween lol



 
                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 12 September 2007 - 03:16 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Sheepy, I can remember the titles, but not all the words. They are called On the Outside Looking In and Shattered. One of them can to me in a dream and was so compelling that I had to get up and write it down.

Man, this is gonna drive me crazy until I find it.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 12 September 2007 - 05:22 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Haha, take your time Grrl, no need to rush it biggrin.gif
But I must say you've awoken my curiosity.



 
                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 13 September 2007 - 02:44 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



What do you get when you cross a hippo with a bunny?

Hiphop

*dead silence*

dry.gif



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 13 September 2007 - 04:13 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (trtlstew)
What do you get when you cross a hippo with a bunny?

happy.gif ...or a lucky charm the size of an umbrella stand! ohmy.gif

laugh.gif

The trouble with talking too fast is you may say something that you haven't thought of yet.



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 14 September 2007 - 01:25 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



lol, true, though it can happen when you talk slow too!



 
                                                                     
Top
Mac
Posted: 14 September 2007 - 01:50 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Hmm, I haven't won in a while!

party.gif

Mac



"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.
My fandoms are getting to be confusing."


 
PM                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 14 September 2007 - 01:58 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Still haven't! happy.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 14 September 2007 - 02:44 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



You're both right, neither are lol



 
                                                                     
Top
Mac
Posted: 14 September 2007 - 06:10 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



This afternoon I went to buy a muffin. The total was .99$. I gave the clerk 2$. He gave me 2.01$ as change... blink.gif

Lucky for him I'm honest! laugh.gif

Mac



"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.
My fandoms are getting to be confusing."


 
PM                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 14 September 2007 - 06:17 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Yep! He must have mixed up the Loonie with a Toonie?



 
                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 14 September 2007 - 06:54 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Lothithil @ 13 September 2007 - 12:48 AM)
QUOTE (trtlstew)
What do you get when you cross a hippo with a bunny?


trtlstew ohno-smiley.gif

I just noticed that... tongue.gif



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll