Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 16 September 2007 - 09:52 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I'll drive the getaway car...............oh crap, I can't drive right now. Guess you better run fast. Grrl cheers from sidelines.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 16 September 2007 - 09:55 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



While you're all running with crash helmets, i'll take the win!



 
                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 16 September 2007 - 09:58 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Hey, it beats running with scissors.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 16 September 2007 - 09:58 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



rofl!! Safer too!



 
                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 16 September 2007 - 10:01 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Nobody's running anywhere. Trips j12752 with a crutch. biggrin.gif



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 16 September 2007 - 10:34 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



laugh.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Tygr
Posted: 16 September 2007 - 11:07 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 314
Joined: 9 Apr 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Easy Target
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



QUOTE (MacBeth @ 16 September 2007 - 08:43 AM)
QUOTE (Tygr @ 15 September 2007 - 09:29 AM)
I actually have my SAK in my pocket or in my hand at all times.

Even when sleeping? Even in the shower? Remind me never to offer to give you wake-up calls! laugh.gif

When I'm sleeping it's in my pocket. And when I'm in the shower it's on the floor.

I hate it when I change clothes and accidentally leave it in the clothes I changed out of, and then go somewhere. I stick my hand in my pocket and then I get this "Oh crap" feeling.

And, BTW, I keep it while I'm sleeping so that if someone breaks in I can open it under the covers while pretending to be asleep, and then sneak up behind them and force them into a locking closet. laugh.gif

Moral to this story; Don't break into the Tygr's house!



'Tis unwise to wake the Tygr.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 16 September 2007 - 11:13 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Ze Tyger, 'e haz clawz!

Attached Image
Attached Image



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Tygr
Posted: 16 September 2007 - 11:21 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 314
Joined: 9 Apr 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Easy Target
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



QUOTE (Lothithil @ 16 September 2007 - 11:48 AM)
Ze Tyger, 'e haz clawz!

user posted image

Lol! laugh.gif

That's a cute picture! However, I would teach my children better manners...

(Did everyone catch that? Haha... ha... Oh never mind.)



'Tis unwise to wake the Tygr.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 16 September 2007 - 11:43 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



QUOTE (MacGyverGrrl @ 15 September 2007 - 06:36 PM)
Nobody's running anywhere. Trips j12752 with a crutch. biggrin.gif

leaps over the crutch and away with the last post
!



 
                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 16 September 2007 - 01:09 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



Everyone ready for next week-ends Cyber-meet?



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 16 September 2007 - 01:11 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Uh Rock.....I thought the cyber meet was September 29. My calendar says next Saturday is the 22nd.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 16 September 2007 - 01:45 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



Well I am in the future don't forget



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 16 September 2007 - 02:04 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Yeah but if I show up on the wrong weekend and nobody's there I'm gonna be a little ranting2.gif laugh.gif



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 16 September 2007 - 02:36 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



Yeah but we'll all be roller.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 16 September 2007 - 02:40 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



so when do we tell her what weekend it will ACTUALLY be on?



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 16 September 2007 - 02:45 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



ROCKY! SHHHHHHHH!

laugh.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 16 September 2007 - 02:55 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



You guys aren't being very nice sad.gif . And with me all injured and in pain and everything. sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

Grrl lays on thick guilt trip.........limps off for new ice pack.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Tygr
Posted: 16 September 2007 - 03:54 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 314
Joined: 9 Apr 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Easy Target
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



QUOTE (MacGyverGrrl @ 16 September 2007 - 03:30 PM)
You guys aren't being very nice sad.gif . And with me all injured and in pain and everything. sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

Grrl lays on thick guilt trip.........limps off for new ice pack.

Don't worry. Rocky wouldn't be mean enough to change the date on us.

NOW WOULD YOU, ROCKY?!?! wink.gif



'Tis unwise to wake the Tygr.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 16 September 2007 - 04:00 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Tygr, hopefully he's just messing with my drug induced paranoia. I hope. I think. I mean he had better only be messing with me. Or I'll whack him with my crutch! biggrin.gif




Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Tygr
Posted: 16 September 2007 - 04:29 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 314
Joined: 9 Apr 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Easy Target
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



QUOTE (MacGyverGrrl @ 16 September 2007 - 04:35 PM)
I mean he had better only be messing with me. Or I'll whack him with my crutch! biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

One year for Halloween I was an injured test pilot, and it was a lot of fun to punch people with the cast on my hand! boxing.gif laugh.gif



'Tis unwise to wake the Tygr.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 16 September 2007 - 04:58 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Well shucks. I got my gimpy cowgirl outfit all ready then. biggrin.gif



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Tygr
Posted: 17 September 2007 - 05:08 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 314
Joined: 9 Apr 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Easy Target
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



I just got AutoCAD and CorelDRAW (A super-awesome graphics designing application) on my laptop! happy_dance.gif



'Tis unwise to wake the Tygr.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 17 September 2007 - 06:34 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



cool. Expect to see results soon.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Tygr
Posted: 17 September 2007 - 07:50 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 314
Joined: 9 Apr 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Easy Target
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



user posted image

laugh.gif Just a silly picture. I was testing out the lens effects.



'Tis unwise to wake the Tygr.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 17 September 2007 - 12:33 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Looking good.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 17 September 2007 - 10:42 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



I'm in love.




But then again... maybe I'm not blink.gif


It's so frustrating. YUCK



 
                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 17 September 2007 - 11:22 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



It's hard to tell with love. Usually you don't recognize it until it's gone.

One thing I do know, though... it is far sweeter in anticipation and memory than in experience.

... or that might just be my 'cynical' showing again. cool.jpg



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 17 September 2007 - 11:38 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



My Mother used to say "be careful what you wish for, you just might get it". I understood that years later, after I did.



 
                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 18 September 2007 - 08:01 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



He's not my type at all, but he's so darn cute.

But already spoken for unfortunately. As always.

I always fancy men who are "taken", that soooooooo sucks! huh.gif blowup.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll