Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 18 September 2007 - 03:27 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Sheepy, don't look so hard. Really, my husband and I were not interested in dating when we first got together. We hung out as friends and really got to know each other before we got serious.

As for knowing he's "the One". I knew Jade loved me the day he came to my house when I had the flu, was sicker than a dog. He fixed me chicken soup and mac and cheese for dinner and cleaned the cat's litter box for me just because he knew I wasn't feeling well.

I knew that any man that would willingly walk into his sick girlfriend's home and take care of her when they had barely started dating would be there for the long haul when he was really needed.

Hang in there. You will find the guy you are supposed to find, when you are supposed to find him. Until then, just have fun.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 18 September 2007 - 04:58 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Thing is; I got cheated on in a terrible way 3 years back and since then I wasn't interested in men at all (except for RD and RC that was)

I was heart broken in a way I never held possible. It's not that I despised men after that, but I just wasn't interested in dating anymore.

But a few weeks back I realized there are nice men too. Not just scumbags.
And maybe I'd be ready for a new "something" (usually I get bored after 3 months)
And when I finally opened up again I noticed some very nice guys in my "vicinity"
But I'm not looking hard at all. I know that when you look for something you won't find it happy.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 19 September 2007 - 02:02 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Everybody in the world is asleep or busy... huh.gif

My chance to take the WIN has arrived! laugh.gif

*absconds*



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 19 September 2007 - 02:50 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



Oh, that's not fair, Loth... distracting us with ANOTHER avater that's just... *sigh*

NOT fair! (a chance to use banlu's smiley) user posted image

You can win if you want to...



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 19 September 2007 - 03:04 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Did you guys read about the fanproject at kate's site? It's a project to raise money for SSCS biggrin.gif




 
                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 19 September 2007 - 05:18 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



A very good cause!

We can see that RDA has always loved sea creatures...

... some even love him back! happy.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 19 September 2007 - 09:49 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Sheepy @ 18 September 2007 - 11:39 AM)
Did you guys read about the fanproject at kate's site? It's a project to raise money for SSCS biggrin.gif

Details? Where on the site is it?



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 19 September 2007 - 01:06 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Don't know about that but the win is mine. Lothi can distract us all she wants with those avatars wub.gif but it won't work on me. biggrin.gif

I'll have to check the other site and see what's going on. If they are doing a silent auction type fundraiser, maybe I will donate a piece of jewelry I made.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 19 September 2007 - 01:14 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacGrrrrrrl)
Lothi can distract us all she wants with those avatars  but it won't work on me. 


Well... I can try! happy.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 19 September 2007 - 01:29 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



You can, but I'm very good at multi-tasking.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 19 September 2007 - 07:13 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



it's on the RDA site in the Richard Dean Anderson section.
I've donated!

I love the idea!!!




 
                                                                     
Top
Tygr
Posted: 19 September 2007 - 07:35 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 314
Joined: 9 Apr 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Easy Target
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



The Tygr appears out of the swirling mists of the night and takes...

The Win!



'Tis unwise to wake the Tygr.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 19 September 2007 - 08:31 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Nope he does not. tongue.gif

sheep.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 20 September 2007 - 01:09 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Actually, neither of you do smile.gif

* I donated too smile.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 20 September 2007 - 03:37 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



I really like the idea of the fanproject.

Not only can we show him how many fans he still has (I bet some of us hadn't ever heard of the SSCS before finding out tha man is on the board) but also the diversity of the ages and locations.

AND we support a very good cause!

460.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 20 September 2007 - 03:41 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Yes, we sure do!!!



 
                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 20 September 2007 - 03:43 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Btw, getting all giddy...
I have rehearsal for the play later on tonight. I hope the cute-one will be there again.

He may be taken, but he's sure nice to look at! tongue.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 20 September 2007 - 08:57 AM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



Morals anyone?



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 20 September 2007 - 10:36 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Rockatteer @ 19 September 2007 - 04:32 PM)
Morals anyone?

That's a kind of eel... isn't it? happy.gif



cool.jpg



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 20 September 2007 - 05:10 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



I'm not saying I'm out to seduce this guy. I'm not like that.
But I'm just saying he's very nice to look at.



 
                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 21 September 2007 - 12:43 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



And there's no harm in just looking, we only stop looking when we're dead in some way!



 
                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 21 September 2007 - 07:47 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Lothithil @ 19 September 2007 - 04:11 PM)
QUOTE (Rockatteer @ 19 September 2007 - 04:32 PM)
Morals anyone?

That's a kind of eel... isn't it? happy.gif

♪ When you're diving and feel something looks like an eel
That's a moray . . . ♪♪♪



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 21 September 2007 - 08:09 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



QUOTE (MacBeth @ 20 September 2007 - 09:22 PM)
♪ When you're diving and feel something looks like an eel
That's a moray . . . ♪♪♪

Oh Beth!!!
This made me laugh so hard my belly hurts. It's brilliant!



 
                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 21 September 2007 - 08:24 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



laugh.gif *snort!*



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 21 September 2007 - 04:37 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



j12752, I remember when my husband and I first got married and he said he wouldn't look at other women. I laughed and said "yes you will, it's human nature to look at attractive people........but if you touch I'll break both your arms!" dry.gif

Sheepy's got the right idea, there's nothing wrong with eye candy, as long as it stays eye candy.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 21 September 2007 - 11:25 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



"that's a moray"

clapping.gif good one omg, too funny



 
                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 22 September 2007 - 06:34 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



I'm happy. jump.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
Macs Lab Rat
Posted: 22 September 2007 - 08:29 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,027
Joined: 6 Apr 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Scotland
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Sheepy @ 21 September 2007 - 08:09 PM)
I'm happy.  jump.gif

user posted image



 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 22 September 2007 - 08:51 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Macs Lab Rat @ 21 September 2007 - 05:04 PM)
user posted image


roller.gif



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 22 September 2007 - 12:28 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



biggrin.gif Nice!



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll