Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
ebonaskavi
Posted: 22 September 2007 - 02:23 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 966
Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Quickly cruising through MOL while I have the chance!!

By the way ..... I'm the winner!!

biggrin.gif



Dreams are important, otherwise sleep is just eight hours of nothing.

I call it an obstacle course. Some of the others call it MacGyverland.

Must have duct tape ... Lots of duct tape.

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Tygr
Posted: 22 September 2007 - 02:36 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 314
Joined: 9 Apr 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Easy Target
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



Nope!

You all loose.

I win.



I'm on a robotics team, and I'm working on the web site. And I made the t-shirt design. I seem to be the only one who knows a lot about computers. rolleyes.gif



'Tis unwise to wake the Tygr.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 22 September 2007 - 06:06 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Too bad. I'm winning.

My jaw's infected. Give me a break and let me have the pleasure of winning.
My jaw is hurting like hell sad.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 23 September 2007 - 01:02 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Get thee to a dentist!
......while you're there. i'll hold the won lol



 
                                                                     
Top
Tygr
Posted: 23 September 2007 - 03:28 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 314
Joined: 9 Apr 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Easy Target
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



QUOTE (Sheepy @ 22 September 2007 - 06:41 PM)
Too bad. I'm winning.

My jaw's infected. Give me a break and let me have the pleasure of winning.
My jaw is hurting like hell sad.gif

Aw, poor Sheepy! sad.gif



'Tis unwise to wake the Tygr.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 23 September 2007 - 04:13 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Sheepy @ 22 September 2007 - 02:41 AM)
My jaw's infected. Give me a break and let me have the pleasure of winning.
My jaw is hurting like hell  sad.gif

Did you know...

Sheep Sorrel (Rumex acetosella) is used for aches and pains, also for toothaches.

Feel better... while I run for the win! wink.gif



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 23 September 2007 - 09:35 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (ebonaskavi @ 21 September 2007 - 07:58 PM)
Quickly cruising through MOL while I have the chance!!

Hey, Kavi, welcome back! Let us know how you're doing!

Sheepy: I hope you feel better soon!



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 23 September 2007 - 06:05 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Sheepy, so sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Get better soon.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 23 September 2007 - 11:48 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Hi Kavi, nice to see you smile.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 24 September 2007 - 05:45 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Happy Autumn Equinox, everyone!!

The first day of the best part of the year! *Loth loves Fall* happy.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
SAK
Posted: 24 September 2007 - 08:10 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 422
Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Recruit, Hiker

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:I haven't seen them all yet
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Happy Equinox to all!

I had a dream last night that I was being chased by Murdoc. He kept changing disguises, and it was pretty scary. So I ran into this giant restaurant to get help. Fortunately, they were hosting some sort of police convention. There were cops everywhere! For some reason, I passed all the big burly guys and ran up to this small lady, who turned out to be a captain. She tried to help me, but Murdoc got in and got lost in the crowd. I kept seeing him pass by me, but he looked different each time. I still knew it was him. He finally caught me, and then he was all nice and took me out to dinner (different restaurant). I was still scared of him, but I grew to like him. I must have gotten Stockholm Syndrome or something. I never found out what he was going to do, because I woke up and had to go to work.

huh.gif



I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you. -MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 24 September 2007 - 10:29 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



OK that's a little creepy. Hope you had a nice dinner.


Fall has finally fallen in Utah. Its gloomy, cloudy, stormy, rainy and cold today. Time to break out the sweaters. Gotta find my favorite, a skinny little black cashmere V-neck number that goes with everything.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 24 September 2007 - 12:53 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



Is it Fall already? Wow... it won't start cooling down here 'til October/November.

Someone up north bottle the scent of cool weather and fall leaves for me? I really MISS New York... sad.gif



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 24 September 2007 - 01:02 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Waving a fan to send cool breezes your way. Hope you like the scent of sage in the rain.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 25 September 2007 - 12:08 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Can't bottle the cool air yet, tomorrow and Wednesday are supposed to be hot and humid, have to save some for here, but by the weekensd it'll be possible



 
                                                                     
Top
Tygr
Posted: 25 September 2007 - 02:51 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 314
Joined: 9 Apr 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Easy Target
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



I just stay inside as much as possible. My friends say I have a "Computer Programmer's Tan" from sitting in front of the computer too much. laugh.gif

Interesting web site alert; Snopes Urban Legend Reference Pages.

BTW, Loth, I like your avatar! laugh.gif



'Tis unwise to wake the Tygr.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 25 September 2007 - 03:07 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacGyverGrrl @ 23 September 2007 - 09:37 PM)
Waving a fan to send cool breezes your way.  Hope you like the scent of sage in the rain.

Mmmm... thanks! happy.gif When we lived in Nevada, it was a short drive to the mountains, but here is as flat as a pancake and hot as Hades.

Tygr, go outside! (Sorry, that's the mom in me...) When my son did something bad, I sent him outside to play. The ultimate punishment for a computer geek. rolleyes.gif

I love Snopes.com. Every time someone sends me a virus alert or a suspicious child/missing something alert, I check with Snopes first. The only thing bad with the site is pop-ups that defy all anti pop-up software. dry.gif



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Tygr
Posted: 25 September 2007 - 06:43 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 314
Joined: 9 Apr 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Easy Target
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



QUOTE (trtlsoup @ 25 September 2007 - 03:42 AM)
Tygr, go outside!

yucky.gif



'Tis unwise to wake the Tygr.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
SAK
Posted: 25 September 2007 - 12:26 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 422
Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Recruit, Hiker

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:I haven't seen them all yet
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (trtlsoup @ 24 September 2007 - 10:42 AM)
I love Snopes.com. Every time someone sends me a virus alert or a suspicious child/missing something alert, I check with Snopes first. The only thing bad with the site is pop-ups that defy all anti pop-up software. dry.gif

I've never seen a popup on Snopes. hmm.bmp



I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you. -MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 25 September 2007 - 12:51 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



The other day I fell onto an upholstery machine--But don't worry!

I am now fully recovered! tongue.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
SAK
Posted: 25 September 2007 - 01:18 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 422
Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Recruit, Hiker

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:I haven't seen them all yet
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Solid, stripe, or plaid?



I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you. -MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 25 September 2007 - 01:57 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Lothithil @ 24 September 2007 - 09:26 PM)
The other day I fell onto an upholstery machine--But don't worry!

I am now fully recovered! tongue.gif

roller.gif

As for the pop-ups on Snopes, its a "Office Data Provider for WBEM from Microsoft Corp." and I have to keep closing windows (about 5 or 6) before it's all over. It's a pain in the tush. The ads usually run for a month. dry.gif



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
SAK
Posted: 25 September 2007 - 02:03 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 422
Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Recruit, Hiker

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:I haven't seen them all yet
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Hmm, maybe Firefox blocks them.



I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you. -MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Tygr
Posted: 25 September 2007 - 04:57 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 314
Joined: 9 Apr 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Easy Target
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



QUOTE (SAK @ 25 September 2007 - 02:38 PM)
Hmm, maybe Firefox blocks them.

Probably. I never get them.

user posted image

^Lol!!!



'Tis unwise to wake the Tygr.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 25 September 2007 - 11:14 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (SAK @ 24 September 2007 - 08:53 PM)
Solid, stripe, or plaid?

Chintz, o' course! happy.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 25 September 2007 - 11:29 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Just stopping by to say I'm watching The Invisible Killer. jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif


"Well stress isn't what killed him Mr. Thornton. A bullet did"



 
                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 25 September 2007 - 11:36 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



(((Sheepy)))

Avoid the coffee.... happy.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 26 September 2007 - 07:44 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Lothithil @ 25 September 2007 - 04:49 AM)
QUOTE (SAK @ 24 September 2007 - 08:53 PM)
Solid, stripe, or plaid?

Chintz, o' course! happy.gif

Loth, it's not like you to get so easily ruffled.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 26 September 2007 - 07:54 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



*facepalm* laugh.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 26 September 2007 - 10:42 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



laugh.gif
I was going to couch my answer with sophisticated rhetoric, but while I was lounging in front of the keyboard waiting for an inspiration, my Muse began to chaise me around the living room... and I was forced to sack her and write it myself.

Sofa', so good! tongue.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll