 |
| Sheepy |
|
Unregistered
Gender:
Country:
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season:
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:
House:

|
Mwah... wouldn;t say I look fabulous, LOL. I have to change garments 4 times during the play. There's no corset in the dress, it's just made for a very slender woman. Which I am not
|
| |
|
| Sheepy |
|
Unregistered
Gender:
Country:
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season:
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:
House:

|
|
| |
|
| Sheepy |
|
Unregistered
Gender:
Country:
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season:
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:
House:

|
A woman was walking down the street when she was confronted by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking homeless woman who asked her for a couple of dollars for dinner.
The woman took out her bill fold, extracted ten dollars and asked, 'If I give you this money, will you buy some chocolate with it instead of dinner?'
'No. I had to stop chocolate years ago,' the homeless woman replied.
'Will you use it to go shopping instead of buying food?' the woman asked.
'No, I don't waste time shopping,' the homeless woman said. 'I need to spend all my time trying to stay alive.'
'Will you spend this on a beauty salon instead of food?' the woman asked.
'Are you NUTS!' replied the homeless woman. 'I haven't had my hair done in 20 years!'
'Well,' said the woman, 'I'm not going to give you the money. Instead, I'm going to take you out for dinner with my hubby and myself tonight.'
The homeless woman was astounded. 'Won't your hubby be furious with you for doing that? I know I'm dirty, and I probably smell pretty disgusting.'
The woman replied, 'That's okay. It's important for him to see what a woman looks like after she's given up shopping, hair appointments, and chocolate.'
|
| |
|
| stampsfan |
|
Unregistered
Gender:
Country:
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season:
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:
House:

|
I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|
| |
|
| Sheepy |
|
Unregistered
Gender:
Country:
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season:
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:
House:

|
There have been a couple of generations in the last sixty years that have missed the boat but this group isn't one of them. A first grade school teacher in Virginia had twenty-five students in her class. She presented each child in her classroom the first half of a Well-known proverb and asked them to come up with the remainder of the proverb.
It's hard to believe these were actually done by first graders. Their insight may surprise you. While reading, keep in mind that These are 1st graders, 6-year-olds, because the last one is a classic!
1. Don't change horses..................................................until they stop running.
2. Strike while the.........................................................bug is close.
3. It's always darkest before...........................................Daylight Saving Time.
4. Never underestimate the power of..............................termites.
5. You can lead a horse to water but...........................................................how?
6. Don't bite the hand that..............................................looks dirty.
7. No news is............................................................... ..impossible
8. A miss is as good as a.................................................Mr.
9. You can't teach an old dog new...................................math.
10. If you lie down with dogs, you'll..................................stink in the morning.
11. Love all,trust............................................................me.
12. The pen is mightier than the........................................pigs.
13. An idle mind is...........................................................the best way to relax.
14. Where there's smoke there's........................................pollution.
15. Happy the bride who..................................................gets all the presents.
16. A penny saved is.......................................................not much
17. Two's company three's..............................................the Musketeers
18. Don't put off till tomorrow what...................................you put on to go to bed.
19. Laugh and the whole world laughs with you, cry and........You have to blow your nose.
20. There are none so blind as...........................................Stevie Wonder.
21. Children should be seen and not....................................spanked or grounded.
22. If at first you don't succeed........................................get new batteries.
23. You get out of something only what you.........................................see in the picture on the box.
24. When the blind lead the blind.......................................get out of the way.
And theWINNER and last one!
25. Better late than..........................................................pregnant.
|
| |
|
| Sheepy |
|
Unregistered
Gender:
Country:
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season:
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:
House:

|
Man who fight with wife all day, get no piece at night!
|
| |
|
|
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
|
|
 |
 |
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|
|
 |
|