Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Astra
Posted: 7 June 2007 - 05:54 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 664
Joined: 6 Oct 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Germany
SAK owned: Ambassador

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



roller.gif

I think I never ever will forget the word malingerer now, and the word nincompoop (though I never heard that before either), too. Nice way to improve my English laugh.gif



Thanks Mac, for laughing about my jokes notworthy.gif



Two old men were sitting at a bench in a park. A pretty young girl was passing by. One man said: "Oh, I want to be twenty again!"

The other one replied: "Are you nuts? Having to work for another forty plus years - for only ten minutes of fun?!?"



Funny pics with Stargate actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Mac
Posted: 7 June 2007 - 06:12 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Astra @ 6 June 2007 - 02:23 PM)
Thanks Mac, for laughing about my jokes notworthy.gif

I like a good joke, what can I say.

Mac
who wouldn't want to be 20 again either... sad.gif



"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.
My fandoms are getting to be confusing."


 
PM                                                                     
Top
Everhappy
Posted: 7 June 2007 - 06:23 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 252
Joined: 4 May 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Lookalikes

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Good Knight MacGyver
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I WIN - I WIN
clapup.gif clapup.gif clapup.gif

















I win a promotion. This is my 200th post.



O’Neill: I don’t know what to do
Carter: You spent seven years on MacGyver, and you can’t figure this one out?
You used to be MacGyver, MacGadget, MacGimmick.
Now, you’re Mr. MacUseless.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 7 June 2007 - 06:27 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Astra @ 7 June 2007 - 06:23 AM)
The other one replied: "Are you nuts? Having to work for another forty plus years - for only ten minutes of fun?!?"

Got it... humorous... impressed with the ten minutes. laugh.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Everhappy
Posted: 7 June 2007 - 06:29 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 252
Joined: 4 May 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Lookalikes

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Good Knight MacGyver
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Sign seen near church

How will you spend eternity
Smoking or Non-smoking?




O’Neill: I don’t know what to do
Carter: You spent seven years on MacGyver, and you can’t figure this one out?
You used to be MacGyver, MacGadget, MacGimmick.
Now, you’re Mr. MacUseless.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 7 June 2007 - 06:31 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



I just quit recently happy.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
Everhappy
Posted: 7 June 2007 - 06:34 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 252
Joined: 4 May 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Lookalikes

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Good Knight MacGyver
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Sign seen near church

If you're headed in the wrong direction,
God allows U-turns.





O’Neill: I don’t know what to do
Carter: You spent seven years on MacGyver, and you can’t figure this one out?
You used to be MacGyver, MacGadget, MacGimmick.
Now, you’re Mr. MacUseless.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 7 June 2007 - 06:35 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



What did the grape say when it got stepped on? Nothing - but it let out a little whine.



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Everhappy
Posted: 7 June 2007 - 06:43 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 252
Joined: 4 May 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Lookalikes

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Good Knight MacGyver
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Sign seen near church

If you can't sleep, don't count sheep.
Talk to the Shepherd.




O’Neill: I don’t know what to do
Carter: You spent seven years on MacGyver, and you can’t figure this one out?
You used to be MacGyver, MacGadget, MacGimmick.
Now, you’re Mr. MacUseless.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Mac
Posted: 7 June 2007 - 06:47 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacNymph @ 6 June 2007 - 03:04 PM)
What did the grape say when it got stepped on? Nothing - but it let out a little whine.

laugh.gif

My boss just came around to introduce her new boss to all of us.

Instead of working I was no, not posting to MOL tongue.gif, but stripping a paperclip with my SAK to give me something with which to repair my mechanical pencil.

Just before entering my cubicle, my boss said to her boss: "This is Mac, she--" *enters and sees what I'm doing. "Erm, she fixes things."

Her boss doesn't miss a beat. "Can you come look at my printer?"

Colleague steps in: "Mac can fix a printer with a rubber band and a paperclip!"

Meanwhile, I'm sitting here not knowing if I should be laughing, crawling under my desk, or looking for a new job.

Mac blush.gif



"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.
My fandoms are getting to be confusing."


 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 7 June 2007 - 06:51 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Wow, I'm impressed! No, jealous even!
That's the recognition we all would love to get someday!!!



 
                                                                     
Top
Everhappy
Posted: 7 June 2007 - 06:53 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 252
Joined: 4 May 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Lookalikes

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Good Knight MacGyver
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Mac @ 6 June 2007 - 09:16 PM)
Just before entering my cubicle, my boss said to her boss: "This is Mac, she--" *enters and sees what I'm doing. "Erm, she fixes things."

Her boss doesn't miss a beat. "Can you come look at my printer?"

Colleague steps in: "Mac can fix a printer with a rubber band and a paperclip!"

clapup.gif WAUW clapup.gif

A real MacGyver fan, recognized by people who know her.
notworthy.gif notworthy.gif



O’Neill: I don’t know what to do
Carter: You spent seven years on MacGyver, and you can’t figure this one out?
You used to be MacGyver, MacGadget, MacGimmick.
Now, you’re Mr. MacUseless.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Mac
Posted: 7 June 2007 - 06:54 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Sheepy @ 6 June 2007 - 03:20 PM)
That's the recognition we all would love to get someday!!!

But that's what's so embarrassing--I'm a one trick pony! I mean, you fix the printer a few times with a paper clip and a rubber band for the SAME problem and next thing you know you can fix anything???

Oh, well, what they don't know won't hurt them. wink.gif

Mac



"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.
My fandoms are getting to be confusing."


 
PM                                                                     
Top
Everhappy
Posted: 7 June 2007 - 07:00 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 252
Joined: 4 May 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Lookalikes

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Good Knight MacGyver
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Mac @ 6 June 2007 - 09:23 PM)
But that's what's so embarrassing--I'm a one trick pony! I mean, you fix the printer a few times with a paper clip and a rubber band for the SAME problem and next thing you know you can fix anything???

You got the idea the first time!!!!!!!!!
clapping.gif clapping.gif

What makes you think you can't get a new idea the next time there is a new problem?
You'll just fix it 460.gif
Have a little confidence open.gif



O’Neill: I don’t know what to do
Carter: You spent seven years on MacGyver, and you can’t figure this one out?
You used to be MacGyver, MacGadget, MacGimmick.
Now, you’re Mr. MacUseless.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Everhappy
Posted: 7 June 2007 - 07:04 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 252
Joined: 4 May 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Lookalikes

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Good Knight MacGyver
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Mac @ 6 June 2007 - 09:28 PM)
Woah, if we're gonna start quoting Scripture and church signs, I'm going to get in on the action

Not nescessarily unsure.gif
I just got a bunch of those harhar.gif

But, hey, keep 'em coming laugh.gif



O’Neill: I don’t know what to do
Carter: You spent seven years on MacGyver, and you can’t figure this one out?
You used to be MacGyver, MacGadget, MacGimmick.
Now, you’re Mr. MacUseless.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 7 June 2007 - 07:04 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



QUOTE (Mac @ 6 June 2007 - 08:23 PM)
QUOTE (Sheepy @ 6 June 2007 - 03:20 PM)
That's the recognition we all would love to get someday!!!

But that's what's so embarrassing--I'm a one trick pony! I mean, you fix the printer a few times with a paper clip and a rubber band for the SAME problem and next thing you know you can fix anything???

Oh, well, what they don't know won't hurt them. wink.gif

Mac

My colleagues only make fun of me for my Mac obsession, but I don't care, I've been through worse in my life. I can handle a few pathetic boys. happy.gif

I am known for improvising things in tricky situations tho.
Not as good as fixing printers with a paperclip and elastic band.

And you're absolutely right, what they don't know won't hurt them!



 
                                                                     
Top
Everhappy
Posted: 7 June 2007 - 07:07 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 252
Joined: 4 May 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Lookalikes

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Good Knight MacGyver
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Top Ten Reasons Eve Was Created

10. God was worried that Adam would frequently become lost in the garden because he would not ask for directions.

9. God knew that one day Adam would require someone to locate and hand him the remote.

8. God knew Adam would never go out and buy himself a new fig leaf when his wore out and would therefore need Eve to buy one for him.

7. God knew Adam would never be able to make a doctor's, dentist, or haircut appointment for himself.

6. God knew Adam would never remember which night to put the garbage on the curb.

5. God knew if the world was to be populated, men would never be able to handle the pain and discomfort of childbearing.

4. As the Keeper of the Garden, Adam would never remember where he left his tools.

3. Apparently, Adam needed someone to blame his troubles on when God caught him hiding in the garden.

2. As the Bible says, It is not good for man to be alone!

And the #1 reason why God created Eve...

1. When God finished the creation of Adam, He stepped back, scratched his head, and said, "I can do better than that!"



O’Neill: I don’t know what to do
Carter: You spent seven years on MacGyver, and you can’t figure this one out?
You used to be MacGyver, MacGadget, MacGimmick.
Now, you’re Mr. MacUseless.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Mac
Posted: 7 June 2007 - 07:25 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Everhappy @ 6 June 2007 - 03:29 PM)
Have a little confidence open.gif

I don't lack confidence, just finesse. I'm the kind who can fix her pipes... after setting her house on fire a couple of times. laugh.gif

Mac



"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.
My fandoms are getting to be confusing."


 
PM                                                                     
Top
Mac
Posted: 7 June 2007 - 07:28 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Everhappy @ 6 June 2007 - 03:36 PM)
Top Ten Reasons Eve Was Created

10. God was worried that Adam would frequently become lost in the garden because he would not ask for directions.
8. God knew Adam would never go out and buy himself a new fig leaf when his wore out and would therefore need Eve to buy one for him.

roller.gif

Mac



"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.
My fandoms are getting to be confusing."


 
PM                                                                     
Top
Astra
Posted: 7 June 2007 - 07:46 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 664
Joined: 6 Oct 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Germany
SAK owned: Ambassador

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



The doctor says to the patient "I'm going to prescribe mud packs for you."

"And you think, that will help me?"

"No, but you are already getting used to the smell."




(For Nymphy: He was very, very ill)



Funny pics with Stargate actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Mac
Posted: 7 June 2007 - 08:28 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I'm meeting one of my friends for dinner tonight at our favourite restaurant and she just emailed to tell me she'd me directly there, using the name of the restaurant. Which she spelled wrong, as she usually does, and I rebuked her, as I always do.

"Stop picking on me! It's the hardest word in the English language to spell! How come you have it memorized?!"

Our favourite restaurant's name?

The Phoenix.

She usually leaves out the o, but sometimes it's the Pheonix, the Pheenix, the Fenix, the Feenichs (no kidding), etc. I adore her. laugh.gif

Mac
now, if a favourite show could just teach me how to spell 'pharaoh' and life will be much easier...



"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.
My fandoms are getting to be confusing."


 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGod
Posted: 7 June 2007 - 08:34 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender:  Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



Maybe she pronounces it as Foenix.



I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

 
PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Top
Mac
Posted: 7 June 2007 - 08:50 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacGyverGod @ 6 June 2007 - 05:03 PM)
Maybe she pronounces it as Foenix.

I think it's the OE that gives her the hardest time. Whatever it is, it makes me laugh.

Mac
mmm... 1.5 hours left till I sit before a plate of the best squid in town



"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.
My fandoms are getting to be confusing."


 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 7 June 2007 - 08:56 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Talking about phoenix... I'm one of the fruit cakes who will be wearing a phoenix foundation t shirt wub.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
Mac
Posted: 7 June 2007 - 09:03 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Sheepy @ 6 June 2007 - 05:25 PM)
Talking about phoenix... I'm one of the fruit cakes who will be wearing a phoenix foundation t shirt wub.gif

While I'll be the one carrying her SAK and duct tape in a Phoenix Foundation tote bag. laugh.gif

A sales rep, an admin clerk and the manager are walking to lunch when they find an old oil lamp. They rub it and out pops a Genie. The Genie says, "I usually grant three wishes, so I'll give you all one each."

"Me first!" says the admin clerk. "I want to be in the Bahamas, driving a speedboat, without a care in the world." Poof! She's gone.

In astonishment, "Me next!" says the sales rep. "I want to be in Hawaii, relaxing on the beach with my personal masseuse, an endless supply of pina coladas and the love of my life." Poof! He's gone.

"OK, and you?" the Genie asks the manager.

The manager says,"I want those two back in the office by 2pm."

Mac roller.gif

(hey at least she gave them a couple of hours!)



"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.
My fandoms are getting to be confusing."


 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 7 June 2007 - 09:57 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Astra @ 7 June 2007 - 08:15 AM)
(For Nymphy: He was very, very ill)

Yeah, Yakov, I hear ya. wink.gif

I'm thinking the punchline should be something closer to "No, but you need to start getting used to the smell."



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 7 June 2007 - 10:06 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Victor Reinier, the actor wit wife and mistress is getting divorced...
Something that was waiting to happen.

I'll see him Tuesday, I wonder how he's taking it.



 
                                                                     
Top
Everhappy
Posted: 7 June 2007 - 11:31 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 252
Joined: 4 May 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Lookalikes

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Good Knight MacGyver
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I guess I've got too many religious jokes. So I'll go to the medical ones.


A new arrival, about to enter hospital, saw two white coated doctors searching through the flower beds.

"Excuse me," he said, "have you lost something?"

"No," replied one of the doctors. "We're doing a heart transplant for an income-tax inspector and want to find a suitable stone."



O’Neill: I don’t know what to do
Carter: You spent seven years on MacGyver, and you can’t figure this one out?
You used to be MacGyver, MacGadget, MacGimmick.
Now, you’re Mr. MacUseless.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Amy
Posted: 7 June 2007 - 11:35 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 643
Joined: 4 Apr 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Champ

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Everhappy @ 6 June 2007 - 07:06 AM)
Teal'c and indeed



Has anyone ever wondered?




I did the count on indeed, as part of a language analysis of Stargate SG1, seasons 1-9. Indeed amusing and surprising.

Counting through seasons 1 to 9, indeed is said 165 times. Teal'c says it only 128 times. But in 23 cases he uses the word indeed within a sentence. That leaves 105 cases where Teal'c uses the word indeed as a sentence.

In season 1 Teal'c didn't say the word even once, though it is uttered 5 times.
The first time Teal'c uses the word is in the season two episode The Tok’ra, part 1. And the second time is in Holiday, where Teal'c inside O'Neill uses the word once. But the use of the word in these two circumstances is within a sentence. The word is indeed used properly.

In the first season he only nodded, through the 2nd season he once added sound to his nods – the word indeed. After season two he increases the use of utterance while nodding. In season 3 he does it 4 times. In season 4, 6 times. In season 5 it is 8 times. In season 6 he really takes the word into use, he says it 16 times, plus 4 times within a sentence. In season 7 he has gotten so much used to saying indeed with a nod that he does that 22 times. The use of the word tops in season 8, here he says it 28 times, and twice within a sentence. After O'Neill leaves the show, Teal'c "degenerates" into the more silent guy he used to be, yet he can't go all the way back to who he once was, so he continues saying indeed when he nods, he just doesn't say it that often. It is only uttered 23 times, including the 2 times it is "the other" Tealc in Ripple Effect who says it.

For obvious reasons I can't include season 10 in this analysis – yet.

Indeed.

lol...wonder if anyone ever did this for "fascinating" in Star Trek OS.


And, MG...it is a cruel cruel irony, indeed. I have a cold as well. I got it after spending 3 hours searching in the cold rain for MacTyger on Sunday after he got out of the house through a broken screen.

I also have poison ivy..which is no fun. I react badly to it. I think I might hold the record for getting it, too. I've had it as late as November and as early as March. dry.gif



"It's amazing what one can do when one doesn't know what one can't do." Garfield the Cat

"Another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities. I'm a sucker for mornings." MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Everhappy
Posted: 7 June 2007 - 11:56 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 252
Joined: 4 May 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Lookalikes

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Good Knight MacGyver
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Amy @ 7 June 2007 - 02:04 PM)
Indeed.

lol...wonder if anyone ever did this for "fascinating" in Star Trek OS.

Do you know where I can get the scripts? Could be fascinating to do a language analysis laugh.gif

QUOTE (Amy @ 7 June 2007 - 02:04 PM)
I think I might hold the record for getting it, too.  I've had it as late as November and as early as March.  dry.gif

It's normal for me to catch a cold in the middle of a heatvawe in August huh.gif

I tell ya that's no fun mad.gif
Shaking with cold, and it's 30+ in the shade (if you find any)


How to avoid it: Don't stay up till 3 in the morning with all the windows open and nothing to wear laugh.gif

Comes August I've forgotten unsure.gif



O’Neill: I don’t know what to do
Carter: You spent seven years on MacGyver, and you can’t figure this one out?
You used to be MacGyver, MacGadget, MacGimmick.
Now, you’re Mr. MacUseless.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll