Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 15 October 2007 - 07:30 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Guess that means you are not a real gearhead.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 15 October 2007 - 09:11 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



No, I'm really not. Motorcycles, however... I LOVE Harley Davidson! ...and the folks that ride them. biggrin.gif



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 15 October 2007 - 12:03 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I like the leather jackets myself.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 15 October 2007 - 12:18 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



Me too...



Attached Image
Attached Image



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 15 October 2007 - 12:22 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (trtlsoup @ 14 October 2007 - 05:53 PM)
Me too...

Warning label: contents not included.

Dang.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 15 October 2007 - 12:28 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE
Warning label: contents not included.



Now that just ain't fair. sad.gif



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 15 October 2007 - 12:39 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



I know... dang it. sad.gif



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 15 October 2007 - 12:42 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



For a package like that.........yeah I could learn to ride a Harley. wub.gif



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 17 October 2007 - 03:26 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Remember that cute guy I tld you about?


Well, now HE's flirting with me.

And I swear I didn't do anything to provoke it!



 
                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 17 October 2007 - 10:43 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Sheepy @ 16 October 2007 - 12:01 PM)
Remember that cute guy I tld you about?


Well, now HE's flirting with me.

And I swear I didn't do anything to provoke it!

Is this bad? unsure.gif



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 17 October 2007 - 10:52 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Thieves who steal corn from a garden could be charged with stalking. happy.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 17 October 2007 - 11:51 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



That sounds more like de-stalking.

But they can sell their ill-gotten gains on the stalk market.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 17 October 2007 - 04:21 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Groan.............. biggrin.gif


just for the record...........I hate OSHA! My job sucks!!!!!!!!!!! The script writing is going very slowly. I have more work than hours to get it done. sad.gif

Whine, whine, whine............moan, whine, moan.

Ok I'm done now.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 17 October 2007 - 05:12 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



QUOTE (trtlsoup @ 17 October 2007 - 12:18 AM)
QUOTE (Sheepy @ 16 October 2007 - 12:01 PM)
Remember that cute guy I tld you about?


Well, now HE's flirting with me.

And I swear I didn't do anything to provoke it!

Is this bad? unsure.gif

Erm... he's taken...?



 
                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 17 October 2007 - 05:26 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



QUOTE (Sheepy @ 17 October 2007 - 06:47 PM)
QUOTE (trtlsoup @ 17 October 2007 - 12:18 AM)
QUOTE (Sheepy @ 16 October 2007 - 12:01 PM)
Remember that cute guy I tld you about?


Well, now HE's flirting with me.

And I swear I didn't do anything to provoke it!

Is this bad? unsure.gif

Erm... he's taken...?

And you can't point that out to him and tell him to get some morals??



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 18 October 2007 - 07:05 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Sheepy @ 17 October 2007 - 01:47 AM)
QUOTE (trtlsoup @ 17 October 2007 - 12:18 AM)
QUOTE (Sheepy @ 16 October 2007 - 12:01 PM)
Remember that cute guy I tld you about?


Well, now HE's flirting with me.

And I swear I didn't do anything to provoke it!

Is this bad? unsure.gif

Erm... he's taken...?

Ahh... that's what I get for missing meetings. happy.gif




"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 18 October 2007 - 03:24 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Sheepy, remember its ok to look.......but this is definitely a case of DO NOT TOUCH.


Rocky's right--the guy is trouble and needs to get some morals.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
SAK
Posted: 20 October 2007 - 05:26 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 422
Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Recruit, Hiker

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:I haven't seen them all yet
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I met Dean Stockwell. biggrin.gif



I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you. -MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 20 October 2007 - 05:40 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



So........DETAILS!!!!!!

I unfortunately was sideline by bitter fate and unable to take my trip so I'm travelling vicariously through others.

How was the trip?
How was the show?
What's Dean Stockwell like?
What did you talk about?
Did you buy anything of his artwork?
Did you have fun?

Spill.............please!!!!!!



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 20 October 2007 - 05:50 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



This weeks episode and character discussions are up.




Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 20 October 2007 - 05:51 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Yes Rocky.............heads off dutifully to participate in official discussions. tongue.gif



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
SAK
Posted: 20 October 2007 - 07:07 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 422
Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Recruit, Hiker

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:I haven't seen them all yet
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE
How was the trip?


It was absolutely wonderful! Ten days, over 3200 miles, beautiful scenery, great people, interesting places... we want to go back already.

QUOTE
How was the show?


The show was great. The venue was perfect, right in downtown Taos. There were probably a couple hundred people there, and a marimba band, and a lady who sang hauntingly beautiful music. The gallery owners were so gracious, and they thanked us for driving across the country to come to their little gallery to see Dean's show!

QUOTE
What's Dean Stockwell like?


He's warm, he's genuine, he's funny, and he's really much more like a "normal" person than I was expecting. I expected him to be this unapproachable famous star, chauffered around with an escort service, wearing fancy clothes, being wined and dined, etc etc. In fact, he drove his friends around in his Chrysler, wore tennis shoes with his jeans to the art show, drinks wine from a box (according to a friend I spoke with), and just enjoys life. I even saw and chatted with him at the Wool Festival the next day, walking around the park with his friends and buying stuff from the vendors.

My friend said that she went into the gallery during the opening party, and Dean was standing next to the stand where they were giving away free drinks. She said to him, "Are you pouring?" He looked at her and said, "No, I'm drinking!" He was funny all night like that. I'd ask him what the juxtaposition of a certain element in a piece meant (art-speak for 'what does this picture mean'), and he'd just look at me and smile and say, " I don't know, whatever the h*** you want it to mean!" (Oh, and he cusses like a sailor, too [which my friend said made her feel right at home, since she's in the Navy]! laugh.gif ) He's such a free spirit, and he seems genuinely happy.

QUOTE
What did you talk about?


Mostly about his art, since it was the party for his art show. But I also mentioned that I'm a martial artist, and he said he was a black belt in Arnis (Filipino stick fighting). That was pretty cool. It's hard to get into his mind about what his art means. Either it has some deep philosophical meaning he doesn't want to get into, or he just doesn't think about the deep meaning of it. I'm thinking the latter. Oh, and he said he liked my shirt. biggrin.gif

QUOTE
Did you buy anything of his artwork?


I came *this* close to buying a piece, but I decided I'd need gas $$$ to get back home. I did buy a print, though; I will have that framed soon. I'll have to save up to buy the piece I was looking at.

QUOTE
Did you have fun?


No, it was the most boring trip I've ever been on, including business trips, and I never want to go back. boxing.gif

Of course you know I'm lying. biggrin.gif We had a wonderful time! The highlights of our trip included the Mississippi River, the Oklahoma City Memorial, Taos, the Rio Grande Gorge Bridge (600 feet straight down), Santa Fe, Albuquerque, the Very Large Array, the Valley of Fires, and Roswell. I took 518 pictures. I'm working on creating a website so I can share my photos with everyone. If you would like to see any pictures in particular, let me know and I'll share one or two here.


blink.gif Oops, I really spilled there. **Clean-up on Aisle Three!**



I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you. -MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 20 October 2007 - 08:35 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Wow. I'm so glad you had a great trip. I've been to Santa Fe, Taos, Albuquerque, the Rio Grande Gorge Bridge (600 feet straight down), and the Valley of Fires.

That Rio Grande Bridge is scary! There was nobody around so my husband stopped the truck so we could look over the edge and take pictures. One thing I have in common with MacGyver--I hate heights. Oh man the vertigo was bad for a minute.

Dean sounds like a lot of fun. Its funny how we have the preconceived ideas of what an artist is going to be like and then the person is completely different from what we thought. How cool that you got to talk to him not once but twice during the weekend.

I have always liked Taos. The people there are really friendly and down to earth. and I just love the art scene. I'd love to see a pic of the print you bought.

Its so cool that you had a great trip. Next time swing through Moab, Utah and visit Dead Horse Point State Park. biggrin.gif



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
SAK
Posted: 20 October 2007 - 09:49 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 422
Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Recruit, Hiker

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:I haven't seen them all yet
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I walked across the bridge, twice. The first day, it was somewhat windy, and I leaned over the edge to really get a good look. The next day, it was super windy! The wind was howling through the canyon, and it was making the bridge shake and bounce. I still walked across anyway, and took pictures over the edge. The only difference was that I just about froze that day!

I'll try to get a picture of the print for you, when I unroll it and get it flattened out.

I've never been to Utah, so I'll definitely put that on my list of places to visit next!



I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you. -MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 21 October 2007 - 08:43 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



October is the best month in the year to visit New Mexico! I've always loved Taos, and I love the Rio Grande Gorge. (And I'm fortunate enough not to be afraid of heights, just healthily respectful.)

What I really envy is your visit to the VLA. It hadn't been built yet when I left New Mexico, and I've never had the chance to see it!



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 21 October 2007 - 04:30 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



September is a great time to visit New Mexico also. I was there for my honeymoon and the weather was perfect.....warm and sunny during the day, cool and crisp in the evenings. There was this fantastic little bed and breakfast place where we stayed, about 40 miles outside of Santa Fe. The place is called Casa de San Juan. It was beautiful. Our room had a fireplace, complementary sherry, and an awesome view. The coolest feature was a sculpture in a rock formation nearby. We walked up a short trail and then entered this natural rock formation that had been weathered and carved by both nature and man. It was the coolest thing, these fantastic sculptures rising gracefully from the rock.

I will alwas have a special spot in my heart for New Mexico.

September isn't a bad time to visit Utah either. Warm sunny days, clear cool evenings and the fall colors in the mountains are spectacular.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
SAK
Posted: 21 October 2007 - 05:56 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 422
Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Recruit, Hiker

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:I haven't seen them all yet
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacBeth @ 20 October 2007 - 04:18 PM)
What I really envy is your visit to the VLA.  It hadn't been built yet when I left New Mexico, and I've never had the chance to see it!

We spent four hours at the VLA! laugh.gif I have tons and tons of pictures, and one video that I grabbed when I realized they were turning the dishes to look at something else. cool.jpg



I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you. -MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 24 October 2007 - 01:12 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



Why is it the National Guard can't be deployed to patrol the border... because they haven't been trained in.... border patroling, huh.gif but they can be deployed to fight fires?? hmm.bmp



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
ebonaskavi
Posted: 24 October 2007 - 03:28 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 966
Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Well ..... Guess what??

No-one's around ... so I'm the WINNER! (Was there ever any doubt?)

harhar.gif



Dreams are important, otherwise sleep is just eight hours of nothing.

I call it an obstacle course. Some of the others call it MacGyverland.

Must have duct tape ... Lots of duct tape.

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 24 October 2007 - 09:40 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



The CEO of a big company was standing and staring at a paper shredder when the newest member of the staff came into the room.

"Hi! I rarely get down here into things," the CEO said with a touch of embarassment, "could you show me how to use this machine?"

"Certainly," the fresh young intern said, eager to prove himself to the boss. "Just turn this on like this, and put your paper in this slot."

"Great," the boss said as the paper slowly disappeared into the machine. "I just need one copy."

doh.gif D'OH!!




laugh.gif *steals the win*



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll