Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Tygr
Posted: 21 November 2007 - 04:37 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 314
Joined: 9 Apr 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Easy Target
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



QUOTE (Lothithil @ 21 November 2007 - 04:29 PM)
*groans* laugh.gif

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? unsure.gif

Eek!

I'm baaaaaaack!!!! I got a brand new laptop. It's a fast one, too. tongue.gif So now I'll be able to come one more! kicking.gif

Sorry I've been AWOL for the last few weeks. LOTS of Robotics meetings getting ready for the Texas Tech competition. dry.gif happy.gif



'Tis unwise to wake the Tygr.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 21 November 2007 - 04:46 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



Welcome back, Tygr.

Ooo... new laptop. Cool! biggrin.gif




"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 22 November 2007 - 07:35 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Cool Tygr. Good luck with the competition.

Oh so you all thought I held the win for too long? Well hey, who's fault is that? tongue.gif

Glad you guys are back and want to play.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 23 November 2007 - 02:13 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



Yes, yes... wanna play! 460.gif

As a young boy, Brutus' mother often cautioned him not to run with Caesars.



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 23 November 2007 - 08:33 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Groans loudly............. biggrin.gif

Trying to remember the joke I heard yesterday, but coming up with a blank. If I remember, I'll be back.


Oh wait..........I'll be back regardless.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 25 November 2007 - 07:49 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



Um... so I'm gonna be offline for a few days... laugh.gif

Attached Image
Attached Image



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 25 November 2007 - 08:32 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Oh bad day. Looks like you needed an upgrade anyway. biggrin.gif



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 26 November 2007 - 01:35 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Rockatteer @ 25 November 2007 - 03:49 AM)
Um... so I'm gonna be offline for a few days... laugh.gif

That is what happens when you wait for Microsoft's Support line...



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 26 November 2007 - 04:31 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Shoulda stuck with pushing buttons intil you figured it out.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 26 November 2007 - 06:49 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Looks like someone needs to seriously consider switching to decaf... tongue.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 26 November 2007 - 06:51 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Not me! Not me! jump.gif w00t.gif jump.gif



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Tygr
Posted: 27 November 2007 - 06:19 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 314
Joined: 9 Apr 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Easy Target
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



blink.gif Me neither!

QUOTE (Rockatteer)
user posted image


Thank goodness I've got a new computer, I was beginning to get that way with my old one! dry.gif



'Tis unwise to wake the Tygr.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Tygr
Posted: 27 November 2007 - 09:09 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 314
Joined: 9 Apr 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Easy Target
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



QUOTE (MacGyverGrrl @ 22 November 2007 - 07:35 PM)
Cool Tygr. Good luck with the competition.

Thanks! biggrin.gif

The Robotics Competition is this Saturday. And they have a rule that you can't bring computers. mad.gif

Crap. sad.gif

Oh well. It'll be fun, anyway. biggrin.gif



'Tis unwise to wake the Tygr.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 27 November 2007 - 03:41 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Good thoughts and positive karma coming your way. Walk with confidence and you will do great.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 28 November 2007 - 08:30 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



And if confidence isn't enough, we'll sneak around behind the scenes and nobble the competition for you.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 28 November 2007 - 02:02 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Yeah we can probably MacGyver up a few "malfunctions" for the competition for you.......... nasty.gif



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 30 November 2007 - 10:33 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



A Space Child's lullaby, since you all seem to be asleep:

Rock and roll with self-control,
My cybernetic baby;
The laws of Mede and Persians need
That infants heed them -- maybe.

Foundations shake, computers break
And science goes be-bop;
But baby's joy is still the toy
With foolish ears that flop.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 30 November 2007 - 07:24 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Not sleeping..........just really busy with other projects.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 3 December 2007 - 09:32 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



Here's one for our missing Sheepy:

After the shepherd retired he felt ewes less.

biggrin.gif



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 3 December 2007 - 12:51 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Groans, clutches head in pain.

Hey Tygr, how did the competition go?



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 3 December 2007 - 04:43 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



*hands Grrl an aspirin, and apologizes for the bad pun*

*sprinkles catnip for the Tygr*



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 3 December 2007 - 05:09 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I saw a short clip on the local newscast about a robotics contest in Japan. I don't think it is the same one Tygr was going to..........but how cool would it be if it was?



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 3 December 2007 - 05:13 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacGyverGrrl @ 2 December 2007 - 10:09 PM)
I saw a short clip on the local newscast about a robotics contest in Japan.  I don't think it is the same one Tygr was going to..........but how cool would it be if it was?

That would be really great, to have one of our forum members in that competition! Hey, maybe if Tygr keeps winning he'll end up there!



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 3 December 2007 - 05:14 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Yeah! Go Tygr, we're pulling for you.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 4 December 2007 - 02:48 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



96.4 percent of Orangutan DNA is identical to human DNA while Chimpanzees have an even closer match of between 97-99%...

You gotta wonder...



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 5 December 2007 - 12:42 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Considering the behavior of some of my co-workers..........I don't have to wonder at all. Its pretty obvious. biggrin.gif



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 5 December 2007 - 01:16 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Rocky @ 3 December 2007 - 07:48 PM)
96.4 percent of Orangutan DNA is identical to human DNA while Chimpanzees have an even closer match of between 97-99%...

You gotta wonder...

And in spite of it all, the Orangutans and Chimpanzees have succeeded, so far, in remaining free of cell phones, fast food, plastic, and disco music. I guess it's that 3% difference that spoils us.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 5 December 2007 - 01:56 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Yeah, look what that 3% has bought us..........rudeness (cell phone), angiplasty (fast food), cheap junk (plastic), shiny suits (disco) biggrin.gif


So just who is the most evolved species? wink.gif



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacsChick
Posted: 5 December 2007 - 02:17 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 1,889
Joined: 11 Jan 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Yeah, we're definitely an arrogant species. We think we're superior to animals when really they have it better than us in some respects. Obviously it's great that we've "advanced" enough to where we live longer, but what's the point of living longer if all we do is constantly stress ourselves out just to acquire more useless possessions that we won't be able to enjoy after we're dead? Then again, animals have the daily stress of survival. Still, they seem to know what life is about--living it.



"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

--Henry David Thoreau

brains+brawn+beauty+personality=MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 5 December 2007 - 02:45 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Yeah, my cat lives the good life.........someone alsways makes sure she has food, she sleeps 23 hours a day, and has no responsiblity. biggrin.gif



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll