Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 21 December 2007 - 04:01 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Hi Sheepy, Hi Beth! Waving but you probably can't see me through the blizzard. biggrin.gif

Hey Beth!!! GateCon tickets on sale January 5, 2008 1300hrs England time, think that's 0500 your time. Laying in my caffeine supply now......... biggrin.gif



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 22 December 2007 - 01:56 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



*fetches snow shovel to try to find Grrl under drifts and give her some espresso*



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 23 December 2007 - 08:29 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Another one coming Sunday and Wednesday (I think) Hopefully not Friday. I'm headed for Maryland for a week with family and it would not be fun to be stranded in an airport with a four year old. Wonder if the airlines stock Prozac for such emergencies............... hmm.bmp



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Macs Lab Rat
Posted: 24 December 2007 - 06:56 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,027
Joined: 6 Apr 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Scotland
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Hi everyone. I’ve been away so long I feel I should reintroduce myself! laugh.gif

Sorry for the long absence, been very busy then I have just bought myself a house. I am all moved in now but my broadband provider is deciding to take ages to set me up so there’s no internet for me. dry.gif
I’m visiting the family for a few days so have access just now. I have just given my mother a fright by coming on to this site. She was in the next room and was wondering what strange man had snuck in to her house to wish me a Merry Christmas! laugh.gif Nice greeting Rock! clapping.gif

Hope you are all having fun!

Nollaig chridheil huibh!



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacsChick
Posted: 24 December 2007 - 12:55 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 1,889
Joined: 11 Jan 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Nice to see you again! We've missed you! biggrin.gif



"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

--Henry David Thoreau

brains+brawn+beauty+personality=MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 25 December 2007 - 12:53 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Ratty! Welcome back -- we've missed you!!! (Been a bit worried, truth to tell.) Conga rats on the house!
QUOTE (Macs Lab Rat @ 23 December 2007 - 10:56 AM)
I have just given my mother a fright by coming on to this site. She was in the next room and was wondering what strange man had snuck in to her house to wish me a Merry Christmas!

roller.gif If only he'd been there in person!



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 25 December 2007 - 03:56 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



I'm glad to see I haven't been the only one who has been away so long!

Hiya Ratty!!!

w00t.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
Macs Lab Rat
Posted: 25 December 2007 - 09:10 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,027
Joined: 6 Apr 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Scotland
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



hello, hello! smile.gif
Thanks for the conga rats! laugh.gif Sorry for worrying you Beth! I am fine and dandy…just a bit rushed off my feet.
Been missing this place. It looks like you have decorated. Anyone want to come over and help decorate my new place? laugh.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 26 December 2007 - 10:46 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Ratty!! A new house for Christmas!?! Wow cool present!

Merry Christmas Everybody! biggrin.gif



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Victoria_Rose
Posted: 26 December 2007 - 01:20 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 276
Joined: 7 Dec 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Hope everybody is having a great Christmas! Mine is alright, I guess. Work was not too bad except for a couple of idiots here and there on the phones, but all in all it was over quick! Luckily I only had to work 3 hrs. Tomorrow is going to be insane though, because all the people that called today plus others that have been calling since Friday are going to be expecting the offices to be open. Trouble is, some of them will not be open til Thursday or next Monday.

So what did everybody get for Christmas this year? I got a red corduroy shirt, a pair a purple chenille gloves, a Christmas tree shaped candy cane and a DVD of the movie "Deja Vu".




 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 26 December 2007 - 10:31 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



We celebrated Sinterklaas or Sint Nicolaas

Sinterklaas (also called Sint-Nicolaas in Dutch is a holiday tradition in the Netherlands (and Belgium), celebrated every year on Saint Nicholas' eve (December 5) The feast celebrates the name day of Saint Nicholas, patron saint of, among other things, children.

In the Netherlands, Saint Nicholas' Eve, (December 5) is the chief occasion for gift-giving. The evening is called pakjesavond ("presents' evening"). Traditionally, presents are ingeniously wrapped, and are therefore called surprises. Also, presents are traditionally accompanied by a poem from Saint Nicholas.

Sinterklaas is the basis for the North American figure of Santa Claus. It was during the American War of Independence, that the inhabitants of New York City, a former Dutch colonial town (New Amsterdam) which had been swapped by the Dutch for other territories, reinvented their Sinterklaas tradition, as Saint Nicholas was a symbol of the city's non-English past. The name Santa Claus is derived from older Dutch Sinterklaas.

To be more precise he was from Turkey, as he was the bishop of Myra.
That's how Santa Claus was born! Cool hah! Bet you guys didn't know that... happy.gif

I got a face tanning machine thingy, a book on King Arthur, a blender, chocolates, a book on angels, ceramic angels, and €1000 to help finance my pilot's license... Only €95.000 to go....

w00t.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
ebonaskavi
Posted: 28 December 2007 - 12:55 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 966
Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas!! biggrin.gif



Dreams are important, otherwise sleep is just eight hours of nothing.

I call it an obstacle course. Some of the others call it MacGyverland.

Must have duct tape ... Lots of duct tape.

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 28 December 2007 - 03:28 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



My husband gave me a Sony PSP and two games. Its not something I would ever have bought for myself, but it is so freakin' cool. I also found out that I make a better surfing penguin than rebel squadron commando. biggrin.gif

I also got some jewelry making supplies which I can't wait to play with.

I'll be out of touch fora few days. I'm leaving very early (3:00 am) Friday for a week long visit with family on the east coast. I will have some internet access so I'll drop in where I can.

Wishing all y friends at MOL a safe, peaceful prosperous and Happy New Year! happy_dance.gif



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 28 December 2007 - 07:24 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Travel safe and return safe, and take care of yourself in between!

Have a great New Year.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Victoria_Rose
Posted: 29 December 2007 - 06:54 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 276
Joined: 7 Dec 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Hope you have a nice trip and a great visit. See you when ya drop in! smile.gif



 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 29 December 2007 - 12:11 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



I'm back!

Hope everyone has been enjoying their holidays... We stayed local and actually had a good time. So much for being the Grinch that I thought I'd be...

I'm going to go lurk some more, and catch up on what's going on here. biggrin.gif



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 29 December 2007 - 01:05 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Good to have the Trtl back!! biggrin.gif

I'll be glad when these holidays are over... to tell ya the truth, I find holidays exhausting and bothersome.

Tho I do like having the extra day off at work... I usually end up working twice as hard the day before and the day after! *whew!*

Guess I'm a little Grinchy myself! laugh.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 31 December 2007 - 09:24 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



I hope you all will have a BLAST this night!

All the best wishes for 2008!!! blush.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
MacsChick
Posted: 1 January 2008 - 06:13 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 1,889
Joined: 11 Jan 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Same here, Sheepy! biggrin.gif



"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

--Henry David Thoreau

brains+brawn+beauty+personality=MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 1 January 2008 - 11:28 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



Hi everyone! Hope you're having a Happy and SAFE New Year!

We decided to stay home... better for the dog. She hates it when fireworks go off... poor neurotic puppy! And we don't to deal with the crazy drivers...

I foung a picture for you, Sheepy... happy.gif

user posted image

It's a lambpost... laugh.gif *ahem* ...uhhh. unsure.gif ANYWAY...



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 1 January 2008 - 11:35 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (trtlsuper)
It's a lambpost...  laugh.gif  *ahem*

Owwwwwww!!!



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 1 January 2008 - 11:48 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



Heehee!

And you, Miss 'Beth (and Loth...) have me addicted to LOLCats! And have you seen the LOLDogs? SO cute!

http://ihasahotdog.com/



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 1 January 2008 - 12:03 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



If you actually start talkin -- I mean talking -- in LOLspeak, it's time for detox.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 1 January 2008 - 12:37 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



Not yet, but my hubby stopped looking at me funny when I type in LOLspeak. So... it's only a matter of time. ohmy.gif



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 2 January 2008 - 12:54 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Hey, nice new picture! Trtl's got a new avatar for the new year!



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 3 January 2008 - 08:29 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Thanks for the pic Trtl!

And you have a very cool new avatar indeed! I love it.

To all you guys nothing but the best for 2008 and may your days be happy and Mac-packed!



 
                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 4 January 2008 - 03:40 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



New year, new turtle... glad you like it... happy.gif

I spent the day in Photoshop making new themes for my PDA. A couple RDA's, 2 Jack O'Neill's, and one MacGyver (and a few turtles, too) Not many sharp pics of the MacGyver years. Maybe I'll start taking screen shots. hmm.bmp

Now if I can find that program that makes the picture change everyday... If anyone knows of one, I have a Toshiba PocketPC. My walking brain. Never leave home without it...

So it looks like I'll be having a MacGyver marathon tomorrow... Yay! (I know... any excuse. biggrin.gif )



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 4 January 2008 - 05:54 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I'm Back!!!! Maryland was good, my son was on his grouchiest behavior for 2 days but then he mellowed out and Jade spent most of the week sick with the flu. No coughing, fever and body aches for me (guess getting that flu shot paid off after all). For me just upset stomach from something I ate that isn't agreeing with me. A trip to the sushi place might be in order to cure my ills.................on the most positive note, my mom really liked the chain maille bracelet I made for her and I actually finished the necklace project I started back in October. biggrin.gif It looks really good too.

Anyway we are back, more or less safe and sound and I'm playing catch up with my forum friends.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 5 January 2008 - 01:23 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Welcome back! Good to see you again!



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 6 January 2008 - 12:04 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Thanks, Beth. Good to see you too. Hey how was your trip?



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll