Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Mac
Posted: 8 June 2007 - 01:24 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Amy @ 7 June 2007 - 08:04 AM)
I got it after spending 3 hours searching in the cold rain for MacTyger on Sunday after he got out of the house through a broken screen.

MacTyger is such a great name for a cat! laugh.gif

I hope you found him!

Mac



"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.
My fandoms are getting to be confusing."


 
PM                                                                     
Top
Mac
Posted: 8 June 2007 - 02:18 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I win! I win! happy_dance.gif happy_dance.gif happy_dance.gif happy_dance.gif clapup.gif clapup.gif clapup.gif

Mac



"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.
My fandoms are getting to be confusing."


 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 8 June 2007 - 02:23 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Sorry to burst your bubble there Mac! happy.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
Mac
Posted: 8 June 2007 - 02:30 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Sheepy @ 7 June 2007 - 10:52 AM)
Sorry to burst your bubble there Mac! happy.gif

dry.gif

I still win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! boxing.gif boxing.gif boxing.gif

Mac



"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.
My fandoms are getting to be confusing."


 
PM                                                                     
Top
Stupid Little Genius
Posted: 8 June 2007 - 02:38 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 397
Joined: 3 Aug 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Pink SAK

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Lesson in Evil, Widow Maker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



no you don't.... dry.gif




I DO nasty.gif MWAHAHAHAHA



(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PMUsers WebsiteMSN                                                                     
Top
Everhappy
Posted: 8 June 2007 - 03:02 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 252
Joined: 4 May 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Lookalikes

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Good Knight MacGyver
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Nope harhar.gif

Everybody nasty.gif

I intend to win this one
boxing.gif boxing.gif boxing.gif boxing.gif



O’Neill: I don’t know what to do
Carter: You spent seven years on MacGyver, and you can’t figure this one out?
You used to be MacGyver, MacGadget, MacGimmick.
Now, you’re Mr. MacUseless.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Mac
Posted: 8 June 2007 - 03:04 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Everhappy @ 7 June 2007 - 11:31 AM)
Nope harhar.gif

Everybody nasty.gif

I intend to win this one
boxing.gif boxing.gif boxing.gif boxing.gif

Never underestimate Canadian tenacity! I'll win this even if I have to use up all my duct tape to do so! kicking.gif kicking.gif kicking.gif kicking.gif

Mac



"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.
My fandoms are getting to be confusing."


 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 8 June 2007 - 03:05 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Woooo... why all those boxing smilies?!
Looking for a fight? huh.gif


Bring it on!

Mu Tai sheepy was here, yiiiihaaa!



 
                                                                     
Top
Everhappy
Posted: 8 June 2007 - 03:08 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 252
Joined: 4 May 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Lookalikes

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Good Knight MacGyver
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Mac @ 7 June 2007 - 05:33 PM)
Never underestimate Canadian tenacity!

Nor Faroese stubbornness!!!

nasty.gif



O’Neill: I don’t know what to do
Carter: You spent seven years on MacGyver, and you can’t figure this one out?
You used to be MacGyver, MacGadget, MacGimmick.
Now, you’re Mr. MacUseless.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 8 June 2007 - 03:10 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Ahem... who on earth decided to let miss Hilton out of jail after only -what??- 2 days???

It's so unfair.

If any of us had pulled that stunt we'd lose our driver's license for a year and get detention -which we would no way get out of!-



 
                                                                     
Top
Everhappy
Posted: 8 June 2007 - 03:33 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 252
Joined: 4 May 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Lookalikes

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Good Knight MacGyver
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Sheepy @ 7 June 2007 - 05:39 PM)
Ahem... who on earth decided to let miss Hilton out of jail after only -what??- 2 days???

It's so unfair.

If any of us had pulled that stunt we'd lose our driver's license for a year and get detention -which we would no way get out of!-

Excuse me???

Do you mind telling the whole story? What has *lovely* miss Hilton done (now)?



O’Neill: I don’t know what to do
Carter: You spent seven years on MacGyver, and you can’t figure this one out?
You used to be MacGyver, MacGadget, MacGimmick.
Now, you’re Mr. MacUseless.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 8 June 2007 - 03:36 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Well miss Hilton was caught drinking and driving so they confiscated her driver's license.

Miss Hilton though thought she could still drive to work and she was caught driving at night, without her lights on while her driver's license was still at the police station (or wherever)

She was sentenced to 45 days detention (in a normal jail) but they reduced it to 25.
Now she was let out after only 2.




 
                                                                     
Top
Everhappy
Posted: 8 June 2007 - 03:39 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 252
Joined: 4 May 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Lookalikes

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Good Knight MacGyver
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Wauw, wish I had that kind of fame and wealth - to do what ever I want and get away with it.

ranting2.gif


No. I don't mean that. I'm perfectly happy being a nobody in that context happy.gif


That's why I'm Everhappy biggrin.gif



O’Neill: I don’t know what to do
Carter: You spent seven years on MacGyver, and you can’t figure this one out?
You used to be MacGyver, MacGadget, MacGimmick.
Now, you’re Mr. MacUseless.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Mac
Posted: 8 June 2007 - 04:31 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Everhappy @ 7 June 2007 - 11:37 AM)
Nor Faroese stubbornness!!!


Wow, that was educational! I had to Google 'Faroese' to see if it had anything to do with the Faroe Islands, which it apparently does....

All this to say that you live in the Faroe Islands??? That is so cool. I've never 'met' a Faroese before.

When I can I come visit? I'll sleep in the backyard. biggrin.gif

Mac



"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.
My fandoms are getting to be confusing."


 
PM                                                                     
Top
Astra
Posted: 8 June 2007 - 04:57 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 664
Joined: 6 Oct 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Germany
SAK owned: Ambassador

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



*points Mac to Everhappys profile where it says - Location: Currently Belgium*



Funny pics with Stargate actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Mac
Posted: 8 June 2007 - 04:59 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Astra @ 7 June 2007 - 01:26 PM)
*points Mac to Everhappys profile where it says - Location: Currently Belgium*

'Currently Belgium', which means that she's not always there, which means that she could be from somewhere else. I mean, my profile will soon say 'currently California.' biggrin.gif

Mac



"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.
My fandoms are getting to be confusing."


 
PM                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 8 June 2007 - 05:01 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



*steps in for the win...*

How many roads must a man walk down
...before he admits that he's lost? happy.gif




Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Mac
Posted: 8 June 2007 - 05:27 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Do y'all know what the problem is with political jokes?

.
.
.
.
.
.

They keep on getting electing!

harhar.gif

Mac



"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.
My fandoms are getting to be confusing."


 
PM                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 8 June 2007 - 05:31 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



You know, if voting could really change things, it would be illegal!

ohmy.gif cool.jpg



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Mac
Posted: 8 June 2007 - 05:45 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Lothithil @ 7 June 2007 - 02:00 PM)
You know, if voting could really change things, it would be illegal!

ohmy.gif cool.jpg

Oh, now that's CYNICAL. laugh.gif

Mac



"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.
My fandoms are getting to be confusing."


 
PM                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 8 June 2007 - 06:59 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Ya think? happy.gif


laugh.gif Oops... I did it again! Sounds like I need to go and sit in the daisy-patch for a while, eh? tongue.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Mac
Posted: 8 June 2007 - 07:16 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Lothithil @ 7 June 2007 - 03:28 PM)
Ya think? happy.gif


Hey, I wasn't disagreeing with you! biggrin.gif

Mac



"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.
My fandoms are getting to be confusing."


 
PM                                                                     
Top
Everhappy
Posted: 8 June 2007 - 07:32 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 252
Joined: 4 May 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Lookalikes

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Good Knight MacGyver
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Mac @ 7 June 2007 - 07:00 PM)
All this to say that you live in the Faroe Islands??? That is so cool. I've never 'met' a Faroese before.

The long story about me - can't put it in the profile, too many characters.

I was born on the Faroe Islands, lived there for about four years. Then the whole family moved to Greenland for about 1 year. Then we all moved to Denmark. I lived in the same city for about 19 years. Then I met my husband, and moved in with him. Two years ago tha plant my husband worked at was designated for outsourcing - the Americans wanted it moved to Belgium. We decided to move with it. My husband got a three year contract.

That's why I wrote 'currently Belgium' in my profile. We are only staying short-term. We will definitely leave Belgium in about two years from now. The big question will be, where are we going next. Back to Denmark? Or maybe move on to the US? Or maybe to Shanghai? It all depends on where my husband can get a job next.

QUOTE (Mac @ 7 June 2007 - 07:00 PM)
When I can I come visit? I'll sleep in the backyard.  biggrin.gif

Yeah, you can come visit. I have a guestroom happy.gif in Belgium tongue.gif And whereever we'll settle down the next time, we'll have a guestroom again biggrin.gif



O’Neill: I don’t know what to do
Carter: You spent seven years on MacGyver, and you can’t figure this one out?
You used to be MacGyver, MacGadget, MacGimmick.
Now, you’re Mr. MacUseless.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Astra
Posted: 8 June 2007 - 07:44 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 664
Joined: 6 Oct 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Germany
SAK owned: Ambassador

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



I don't have a guest room but I can pull out my couch and turn it into a bed rolleyes.gif



Funny pics with Stargate actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Everhappy
Posted: 8 June 2007 - 08:05 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 252
Joined: 4 May 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Lookalikes

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Good Knight MacGyver
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Actually it's not a guestroom it's a guestsuite happy.gif

The house we live in is very big. And there is an annexe, a former rather large office, but I transformed it into a nice suite. There is a bedroom, a TV room and even a dining room biggrin.gif
But...
there is no runing water in there, so no kitchen and no bathroom. It's only a rented house, so we can't just make such "adjustments" dry.gif

I've told my husband that this is the first and the last time we live in a rented house mad.gif No more rents, next time we buy or build. Then we can do what we want biggrin.gif



O’Neill: I don’t know what to do
Carter: You spent seven years on MacGyver, and you can’t figure this one out?
You used to be MacGyver, MacGadget, MacGimmick.
Now, you’re Mr. MacUseless.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 8 June 2007 - 10:00 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Sheepy @ 7 June 2007 - 10:35 PM)
Victor Reinier, the actor wit wife and mistress is getting divorced...
Something that was waiting to happen.

I'll see him Tuesday, I wonder how he's taking it.

I’m sure the mistress is consoling him. rolleyes.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Mac
Posted: 8 June 2007 - 10:50 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Everhappy @ 7 June 2007 - 04:01 PM)
The long story about me - can't put it in the profile, too many characters.

Interesting story! You're lucky to have lived in so many places!

I had the craziest idea--wouldn't it be fun if all of we MOL members opened up our couches, guest rooms/suites, backyards, etc. to other MOL members who might just happen to be traveling through their neck of the woods? It just seems like a 'MacGyvery' thing to do. I was part of a network like that in the dueSouth fandom. I wasn't traveling too much then, but I did offer my bedroll to someone once and sacked out on someone else's couch.

I have a couch for an overnight guest, and a spare room I can convert for a longer staying guest who is interesting in visiting Canada's capital and surrounding area. smile.gif

Mac



"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.
My fandoms are getting to be confusing."


 
PM                                                                     
Top
Astra
Posted: 8 June 2007 - 06:38 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 664
Joined: 6 Oct 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Germany
SAK owned: Ambassador

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



That's a great idea! Last year when the soccer worldcup took place in Germany I heard of one man that had thirty people from all over the world in his backyard that slept in tents. He also was part of an internet network where they share places, just for low travelling costs.



Funny pics with Stargate actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Everhappy
Posted: 8 June 2007 - 06:43 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 252
Joined: 4 May 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Lookalikes

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Good Knight MacGyver
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Mac @ 8 June 2007 - 01:19 AM)
I had the craziest idea--wouldn't it be fun if all of we MOL members opened up our couches, guest rooms/suites, backyards, etc. to other MOL members who might just happen to be traveling through their neck of the woods? It just seems like a 'MacGyvery' thing to do.

I'm in. Sounds interesting and fun - meeting new people this way, with common interests.

QUOTE (Mac @ 8 June 2007 - 01:19 AM)
I have a couch for an overnight guest, and a spare room I can convert for a longer staying guest who is interesting in visiting Canada's capital and surrounding area. smile.gif

I'll come by one day biggrin.gif
How big is the spare room? Large enough for a family of 5, maybe 6? laugh.gif



O’Neill: I don’t know what to do
Carter: You spent seven years on MacGyver, and you can’t figure this one out?
You used to be MacGyver, MacGadget, MacGimmick.
Now, you’re Mr. MacUseless.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Mac
Posted: 8 June 2007 - 11:29 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Astra @ 8 June 2007 - 03:07 AM)
That's a great idea! Last year when the soccer worldcup took place in Germany I heard of one man that had thirty people from all over the world in his backyard that slept in tents.

Downtown Toronto was shut tight on 9-11 and there was a problem with accomodation for some tourists who couldn't leave, but had no place to stay. So, through my online network, I heard of six or seven people who were stuck in a strange country during scary times and who were basically on the streets. I invited them to my place, an hour and a half away by bus, and let them sack out on my living room, hallway, kitchen, and bedroom floors for almost a week. It was hysterical--my apartment was tiny so at night you had to 'body hurdle' to get to the bathroom because there was no room to walk around anyone.

Once they all left, I was so much more appreciative of my apartment, which felt huge now that it was empty. laugh.gif

Mac



"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.
My fandoms are getting to be confusing."


 
PM                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll