Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Lothithil
Posted: 11 April 2008 - 05:47 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Yikes, Grrrl! Sounds like you're getting some serious karmic-blowback!

Totally not fair! Let's hope that this means that there is something HUGELY good going to happen to you soon...

... like, in August, maybe? biggrin.gif

I do hope you get to reap some positive energy sooner than that! ((((Grrl))))

I'm proud of you for being an honest, good person. smile.gif



and...
(((Kavi))) Welcome back! We've missed you!



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 12 April 2008 - 10:22 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Thanks Lothi. I'll be happy to be able to get on a plane in June, fly to and from Scotland and have the plane land safely and on time. This whole mess witht the airlines has me so stressed right now. I keep seeing $$$ vaporizing before my eyes when I think about this upcoming trip. I thought vacations were supposed to be relaxing........... dry.gif

And then there's good old Bank Of America. Got my VISA bill yestreday. Dirtbags raised my interest rate by 11 points!!!!!!! For no good reason!!!!!!!! Good thing I'm going to have that one paid off soon and then I'm closing the account. Can't wait to tell BOA where to get off. mad.gif boxing.gif I mean I know people have to make money and the economy sucks and all, but really they can't expect me to single-handedly keep them afloat.

Oh well, off to raid fridge and pop another Lortab. My knee is feeling a little better today but still hurts quite a bit.

QUOTE
Let's hope that this means that there is something HUGELY good going to happen to you soon...

... like, in August, maybe? 


Yeah I can go for that. Just make sure you and Beth are nearby so the fallout lands on you as well. biggrin.gif




Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 12 April 2008 - 10:42 AM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



QUOTE (MacGyverGrrl @ 31 March 2008 - 06:02 PM)
Why anyone would want a dog breed with a reputation for viciousness is beyong me. I just don't understand some people. In this case, the dog owners had owned 2 pit bulls that attacked their own son, had those dogs put down and then went and got 2 more. ohmy.gif I just don't understand.

I can explain it in one word...

deliverance.

*hears dueling banjos in the far distance*



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 12 April 2008 - 10:48 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Rockatteer @ 11 April 2008 - 05:17 PM)
QUOTE (MacGyverGrrl @ 31 March 2008 - 06:02 PM)
Why anyone would want a dog breed with a reputation for viciousness is beyong me.  I just don't understand some people.  In this case, the dog owners had owned 2 pit bulls that attacked their own son, had those dogs put down and then went and got 2 more. ohmy.gif  I just don't understand.

I can explain it in one word...

deliverance.

*hears dueling banjos in the far distance*

laugh.gif

Yup. Idiocy... the last free inexhaustible world resource! rolleyes.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 12 April 2008 - 10:51 AM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



yeah sad.gif those dueling banjos are getting closer sad.gif




Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 12 April 2008 - 12:03 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Yep. Too bad we can't harness the energy of idiocy and use it to power the world. Unlimited and in great supply.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 12 April 2008 - 04:31 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I'll go with Lothi: maybe you're using up your entire accumulated negative karma so something really, really great will happen.

And it's definitely time to 'fire' BoA.

QUOTE (Grrl)
QUOTE (Loth)
Let's hope that this means that there is something HUGELY good going to happen to you soon...
... like, in August, maybe? 

Yeah I can go for that. Just make sure you and Beth are nearby so the fallout lands on you as well. biggrin.gif

We shall definitely do our best! Just being there will be terrific!



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 12 April 2008 - 06:21 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Yeah, I am looking forward to August. Regardless what happens it will be fun.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Macs Lab Rat
Posted: 14 April 2008 - 04:18 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,027
Joined: 6 Apr 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Scotland
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacGyverGrrl @ 11 April 2008 - 10:57 PM)
I'll be happy to be able to get on a plane in June, fly to and from Scotland and have the plane land safely and on time.  This whole mess witht the airlines has me so stressed right now.  I keep seeing $$$ vaporizing before my eyes when I think about this upcoming trip.  I thought vacations were supposed to be relaxing........... dry.gif

sad.gif Not so good. I am currently planning to cross the Atlantic myself this summer. Flights are expensive and it doesn't help that we need to go during the UK School holidays as one of my party is a teacher. makes prices go sky high!
Hope you don't get too stressed before your holiday and I will endeavour to make sure the red carpet is in place and freshly cleaned for your arrival. happy.gif I might even get around to figuring out how to work my oven by then and bake you a cake! biggrin.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 14 April 2008 - 05:45 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



MmmmMmmm.... cake! tongue.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 14 April 2008 - 08:12 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Macs Lab Rat @ 14 April 2008 - 04:53 AM)
sad.gif Not so good. I am currently planning to cross the Atlantic myself this summer. Flights are expensive and it doesn't help that we need to go during the UK School holidays as one of my party is a teacher. makes prices go sky high!

blink.gif Where you going Ratty?!?!



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Macs Lab Rat
Posted: 14 April 2008 - 08:37 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,027
Joined: 6 Apr 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Scotland
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Florida. (BTW, the "not so good" was referring to Grrls troubles. not that I am planning a trip - just in case there is confusion). A relative of one of my friends has a timeshare and we have pretty much free accommodation right near all the parks. we've just got to get our acts together about flights before they end up way too expensive. Trying to find a common 2-week window where we are free is proving to be a bit tricky.
If we take too long about it we will end up spending a long weekend in some midge infested bothy for our holiday again. It’s always a good laugh wherever we end up so I’m not going to be too bothered if this weeks grand plan falls through.



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Macs Lab Rat
Posted: 14 April 2008 - 08:38 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,027
Joined: 6 Apr 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Scotland
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Lothithil @ 13 April 2008 - 06:20 PM)
MmmmMmmm.... cake!  tongue.gif

Yup, but you have to come over here to get it. tongue.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 14 April 2008 - 09:56 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



59 days and counting.......tick tick tick. biggrin.gif

I'm just freaking out about all the recent flight groundings and that annoying little voice that sits in the background whispering "what if" has been particularly vocal lately.

I had a really horrid dream about 3 days ago that our flight out of Chicago was cancelled and we spent the whole time of our vacation flying from airport to airport without ever leaving US airspace.

Probably came about from a combo of mind altering pain killers, overwork and lack of sleep and the fact that friends of mine were stranded in New Orleans for 4 days during American Airlines grounding of planes.

I have most of my lodging booked. I have one inquiry out about availability and I will soon have the last place booked. The car is rented, this is going to be interesting, since I don't drive a manual transmission. Jade does, but the controls are situated for right handed shifting, not left handed. He was talking to a co-worker who was in Scotland about three years ago and the guy told Jade that he worked the clutch and his brother worked the gearshift lever. I might have to have the video camera running for this one, could make for interesting viewing on YouTube. biggrin.gif

On the injury front: I'm feeling much better, no longer need the stronger painkillers, but my muscles are very sore today. Hopefully by next weekend I will be recovered enough to do some walking around. I just need to take it easy this coming week and stay off my feet as much as possible.

Ratty, looking forward to that cake. And if you can't get the oven working, well then we can just go down to the pub and lift a pint or two. biggrin.gif Cheers!



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 14 April 2008 - 02:56 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Macs Lab Rat @ 14 April 2008 - 09:12 AM)
Florida. A relative of one of my friends has a timeshare and we have pretty much free accommodation right near all the parks.

WOOO HOOOO! Disney World!!! happy_dance.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 18 April 2008 - 11:48 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



A friend of mine who has travelled overseas extensively claims that having the gearshift on the left-hand side wasn't the worst part, nor was driving on the left-hand side of the road. She swore that she could adapt to those well enough, but having the rear-view mirror in a new location just about drove her nuts.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 18 April 2008 - 02:45 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



Read into this what you will...

user posted image



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 18 April 2008 - 11:31 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I guess that means we've signed a treaty with the Asgard! happy.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 19 April 2008 - 12:29 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



How about an exchange? They take you-know-who and leave us a latex puppet. We'll be much better off!



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Macs Lab Rat
Posted: 19 April 2008 - 11:07 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,027
Joined: 6 Apr 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Scotland
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacGyverGrrl @ 13 April 2008 - 10:31 PM)
The car is rented, this is going to be interesting, since I don't drive a manual transmission. 

laugh.gif Don't worry - hire a car with automatic transmission.

Oh, and we should go for drinks, whether the oven works or not! happy.gif




 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 22 April 2008 - 03:27 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



We checked on the car with the AT--way $$$. I'm probably going to get driving lessons in empty parking lots, either that or rely on very sympathetic police.

I absolutely suck when it comes to driving a manual transmission. I can go in reverse, no problem, but when it comes to forward and shifting gears, dry.gif . Jade and I had a good laugh over the image of me driving in reverse around the traffic circles. laugh.gif

QUOTE
Oh, and we should go for drinks, whether the oven works or not!


Oh absolutely. We'll even drive. laugh.gif



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 22 April 2008 - 04:14 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Grrl! Great to see you again! How's the class going?



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 22 April 2008 - 04:25 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Class is going great. I have one more quiz and the 100 question written test left to do and then all of the practical exams. I will probably do them next week since I have to teach OSHA the rest of the week.

Hopefully my knee will be feeling a little better by then.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Issus
Posted: 26 April 2008 - 04:57 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 201
Joined: 20 Mar 2008
Gender:  Male
Country: Spain
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The escape
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Apartment



Well GRRR, you know what they say. Misery loves company. My exams finished last week, but I got more by the end of the month. I don't think i ever mentioned that I am very generous. I love to share things. Exam anyone?? happy.gif

And I heard theres cake somewhere near by. Birthday or simple pleasure? I hope you don't mind me joining in.... smile.gif

And what else.... emmm, oh yea, I ran 2500 meters at the school olympics today. My legs are like gum, but I ended up in 14 place!!!! Never made that close to wining. If only I had run a bit faster and taken the 10 place, I might have gotten a medal. But at least it was fun. This years team was made of of 1 class. My class, which is made up of 7 students (me included) + one form the previous year. 2 of me mates didn't show up, so we where only 5 competing. No medals for anyone. sad.gif

One more thing. Is it true that there was once an fair in wich one of the atrctions was a giant medieval capult???



In my oppinion, Graham Bell has a lot to answer for. It gets harder and harder to escape from the world, the news and worst of all, people.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 26 April 2008 - 05:16 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Don't know about the fair, but there is plenty of cake to go around.

Congratulations on the run. With my bad ankle and knees, running 25 steps is out of the question, let alone 2500 meters. Sorry that your teammates let you down. No showing es alwas rude, no matter what the event.

And no thanks, I don't need any more exams fora while.




Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Issus
Posted: 26 April 2008 - 10:19 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 201
Joined: 20 Mar 2008
Gender:  Male
Country: Spain
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The escape
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Apartment



OH go on GRRR!! Just a little bit of biology! It's hot and not too tasty, but even so...



In my oppinion, Graham Bell has a lot to answer for. It gets harder and harder to escape from the world, the news and worst of all, people.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 27 April 2008 - 05:42 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Been there, done that. My latest exam was on anatomy and emergency care for injuries.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Issus
Posted: 28 April 2008 - 06:17 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 201
Joined: 20 Mar 2008
Gender:  Male
Country: Spain
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The escape
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Apartment



AH.... well, in that case... emmmm.... ok huh.gif
In that case... (I haven't got a clue what to say.... ohmy.gif )



In my oppinion, Graham Bell has a lot to answer for. It gets harder and harder to escape from the world, the news and worst of all, people.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 28 April 2008 - 11:12 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



That's ok. I told my neighbor that I now have my first responder cards and he's looking at me now like I'm a substitute doctor or something. Guess he might since he has 5 kids under the age of 10.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
ghostdoll
Posted: 28 April 2008 - 11:30 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 440
Joined: 15 Mar 2008
Gender:  Female
Country: Puerto Rico
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:D.O.A. MacGyver
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Five kids???
Under the age of 10??
*faints*
ohmy.gif
*faints again*
He must be climbing the walls! My dad was when we were little... and he only had 3! We really got him to grow gray hair early *muahahahahahahahh*

By the way, I'm winning! nasty.gif nasty.gif



"Home. Enough is enough. I will not, under any circumstances, for any reason whatsoever answer the phone... probably... again." - MacGyver (S1-10: Target MacGyver)

 
PM                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll