Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
MacBeth
Posted: 28 April 2008 - 11:47 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Grrl)
That's ok.  I told my neighbor that I now have my first responder cards and he's looking at me now like I'm a substitute doctor or something.  Guess he might since he has 5 kids under the age of 10.

And the challenge is to keep your response from being, "Ever heard of birth control?"

Of course, that's what you get living in Utah.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 28 April 2008 - 01:00 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Actually they are very nice people. Jade used to work with the husband and he lived just down the street from me when I lived at Dugway. Talk about your small worlds.

It works out great though. Logan now has new playmates that have a completely fenced back yard--bonus. And they are a short walk and a knock on the door away.

The challenge will be to keep my certification, annual refresher training of 20 hrs and then I think there is a different class offered periodically that is the 48-60 hour deal.

I am happy to have gone through the experience. I think it is gonna be worthwhile and its nice to have additional knowledge, especially since we like to play where we are a long way from help if someone should get hurt. Besides, somebody has to be able to revive all those swooning RDA fans........ biggrin.gif . It was seriously hard work but I'm glad I did it and I am even making myself a graduation present. I'll post some pics next week when its finished and I can take some photos.

Oh hell, I just realized I only have 5 weekends before I leave for Scotland! I am so looking forward to this trip.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 28 April 2008 - 02:08 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



I'm pretty sure I've posted this picture before, maybe before the crash *shrugs*

Anyway I'm also sure there was a bit of a story which went with it.. but I can't recall what it was. I bet it was interesting though.

user posted image



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 28 April 2008 - 02:45 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Woah. Not much left for rescue or medical treatment. Doesn't look like the bus was damaged at all.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
ghostdoll
Posted: 28 April 2008 - 03:07 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 440
Joined: 15 Mar 2008
Gender:  Female
Country: Puerto Rico
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:D.O.A. MacGyver
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Rockatteer @ 27 April 2008 - 10:43 PM)
user posted image

Gah!
God! That... there was no way the driver could have survived that!! ;_; sad.gif



"Home. Enough is enough. I will not, under any circumstances, for any reason whatsoever answer the phone... probably... again." - MacGyver (S1-10: Target MacGyver)

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 28 April 2008 - 03:47 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Back in 1988, I was in the only serious accident of my life (so far) (unless you count my marriage). We were driving south on I-5 on a fine, dry, sunny, pleasant morning, in my teeny little Honda Civic, and an 18-wheeler passed us in the left lane and failed to pay attention to his blind spot before he moved back over into the middle lane. He had just passed us, and why he failed to check on the location of the car he had just passed is beyond me . . . we were boxed in by other traffic and could not evade. We bounced off his rear wheel.

Not much of a contest between a semi and a subcompact. Minor element of relative mass, to begin with . . .

The most aggravating aspect was when his insurance company tried to make a case that we had hit him.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 28 April 2008 - 08:08 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



QUOTE (ghostdoll @ 28 April 2008 - 03:42 PM)
God! That... there was no way the driver could have survived that!! ;_; sad.gif

Your assuming the SUV hit the bus.


QUOTE (MacBeth)
Back in 1988, I was in the only serious accident of my life (so far) (unless you count my marriage). We were driving south on I-5 on a fine, dry, sunny, pleasant morning, in my teeny little Honda Civic, and an 18-wheeler passed us in the left lane and failed to pay attention to his blind spot before he moved back over into the middle lane. He had just passed us, and why he failed to check on the location of the car he had just passed is beyond me . . . we were boxed in by other traffic and could not evade. We bounced off his rear wheel.

thats very similar to what happined to my brother once in his little mini. The truck pulled up beside him on the inside lane and then as the lights went green the truck moved forward and proceeded to turn across in front of the other lanes. Luckily my brothers little mini hit the spare tire under the trailers frame and either bounced him right out of the way, to stopped the car from going right under the trucks wheels, I can't remember which way it went, but it saved him anyway.



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 28 April 2008 - 08:39 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



and now for something completely different

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 30 April 2008 - 01:17 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



That first one really looked like the building was on fire. What a way to freak people out. ohmy.gif



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 1 May 2008 - 12:44 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Darn it -- the images aren't showing up in this browser. Maybe I should whack it with a trout.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 1 May 2008 - 03:06 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



How? You already fried it in butter and ate it.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 1 May 2008 - 03:17 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



As a proud member of the Sisterhood of the Trout, I have a ready supply of many forms of piscine weaponry.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 2 May 2008 - 05:22 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



As long as you are keeping them in Seattle.......... actually, send some to Utah. The fish around here are full of mercury.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 3 May 2008 - 01:21 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Maybe you can use them for thermometers. Or levels.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 3 May 2008 - 05:40 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Guess I'd have to use the fish out of water for a while as the level. Otherwise, my construction project would be anything except on the level. tongue.gif



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 3 May 2008 - 05:58 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Good thing you levelled with us about that.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 3 May 2008 - 09:03 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



And speaking of levelling, the snow saga appears to have levelled off to falling once or twice a week, usually on Wednesdays, since that's the day Logan has soccer practice.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 6 May 2008 - 02:25 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



It's a good thing the balls have those black patches, so he can find them in the snowdrifts!



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 6 May 2008 - 02:33 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Except in Logan's league they have little purple dog bones on them. I wonder if we have a game this Saturday, it's supposed to rain.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
ebonaskavi
Posted: 9 May 2008 - 06:32 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 966
Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



*Prowling through MOL* Helloooo...!!! Looks like I'm the winner!! 460.gif



Dreams are important, otherwise sleep is just eight hours of nothing.

I call it an obstacle course. Some of the others call it MacGyverland.

Must have duct tape ... Lots of duct tape.

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 11 May 2008 - 07:19 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Not so fast there. I've just been lurking in the shadows waiting for someone to try to steal my crown. biggrin.gif

Hey, ebon....good to see you around. Where have been and what have you been doing?



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 13 May 2008 - 08:59 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat




Dang, looks like she's gone again . . . and I'm back again, briefly!

*tries on crown*

*crown slides over nose*

*replaces crown with pretty wreath of spring flowers* Much better.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Issus
Posted: 14 May 2008 - 05:41 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 201
Joined: 20 Mar 2008
Gender:  Male
Country: Spain
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The escape
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Apartment



Comes round disguised as a gardener
Woa! those flowers could use some pruning
Cuts a few leaves and branches sak.gif ( secretly takes crown) whistle.gif
Much better, and yet another costumer satisfied.
Walks away....fast, very, very fast.... happy_dance.gif



In my oppinion, Graham Bell has a lot to answer for. It gets harder and harder to escape from the world, the news and worst of all, people.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 14 May 2008 - 01:17 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



*picks up crown that Issus dropped* Very careless. Someone could trip over this.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 18 May 2008 - 11:15 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Nice maneuver, Franco! Works great for those times when you can't get any dancing girls on short notice! laugh.gif




Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacsChick
Posted: 19 May 2008 - 10:08 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 1,889
Joined: 11 Jan 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Hey, I'm officially posting on my own computer now! happy_dance.gif While I may not qualify as the last post, I believe that at least merits a cookie. wink.gif happy.gif



"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

--Henry David Thoreau

brains+brawn+beauty+personality=MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 19 May 2008 - 03:06 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



*bakes a BIG COOKIE... steals WIN while M'Chic is nomming on it*



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 19 May 2008 - 03:34 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Hey Loth, that creepy feeling that someone is standing behind you and watching your every move.........that's me tapping you on the shoulder.

That's right everybody.........I"M BACK!!!!!!!!! New York was quite interesting. I didn't think I would enjpy it but I ended up having a blast even though I didn't get a ticket to see a single Broadway show. My hotel was right in the theater district and it was very cool too look down the street at the "lights on Broadway". Jade is even considering going to New York for a vacation!!!! ohmy.gif

Just 25 days and I'm leaving on a jet plane for..............SCOTLAND! God I am getting so excited for this trip, I don't know how I'm going to concentrate at work for the next three weeks. wink.gif

Anyway, I'm back, thanks for keeping the winner's seat warm for me. biggrin.gif



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 19 May 2008 - 04:09 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



You bet. *pulls the chair from under you*



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 19 May 2008 - 04:11 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Throws whopee cushion at Beth and snags back the chair. That was rather rude, by the way.



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll