Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
trtlsoup
Posted: 14 July 2008 - 04:19 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacNymph @ 13 July 2008 - 03:40 PM)
...The blind man said "I gotta find his mouth so I can kick him in the....  unsure.gif  butt."

roller.gif

To write with a broken pencil is pointless.



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
A. MacGyver
Posted: 14 July 2008 - 05:01 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 648
Joined: 29 Jan 2008
Gender:  Male
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Tinker Small

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Too hard to choose.
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



All that we see or seem / is but a dream within a dream. - Edgar Allen Poe

I just got that off my desk calendar... tongue.gif



MacGyver: What do you want from me?
Zoie: To help me find the holy grail!
MacGyver: Indiana Jones already did that, I saw the movie!

 
PMMSN                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 14 July 2008 - 05:26 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Senescence begins and middle age ends
The day your descendents outnumber your friends. -- Ogden Nash



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
A. MacGyver
Posted: 14 July 2008 - 05:29 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 648
Joined: 29 Jan 2008
Gender:  Male
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Tinker Small

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Too hard to choose.
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Whoever you gossip to will gossip of you. - Spanish Proverb



MacGyver: What do you want from me?
Zoie: To help me find the holy grail!
MacGyver: Indiana Jones already did that, I saw the movie!

 
PMMSN                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 14 July 2008 - 05:58 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



To keep your marriage brimming
With love in the loving cup,
Whenever you're wrong, admit it;
Whenever you're right, shut up.

- also by Ogden Nash



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
A. MacGyver
Posted: 15 July 2008 - 01:45 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 648
Joined: 29 Jan 2008
Gender:  Male
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Tinker Small

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Too hard to choose.
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



lol. That's a good one.



MacGyver: What do you want from me?
Zoie: To help me find the holy grail!
MacGyver: Indiana Jones already did that, I saw the movie!

 
PMMSN                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 15 July 2008 - 02:29 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacBeth @ 14 July 2008 - 02:33 AM)
To keep your marriage brimming
With love in the loving cup,
Whenever you're wrong, admit it;
Whenever you're right, shut up.

- also by Ogden Nash

Oh... SO true! happy.gif



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Liz1976
Posted: 15 July 2008 - 06:49 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,170
Joined: 2 Jun 2008
Gender:  Female
Country: United States
SAK owned: Unsure:red

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Yep. Forgiveness is key too.



"For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus."

1 Timothy 2:5 NIV version of the Bible

 
PM                                                                     
Top
A. MacGyver
Posted: 15 July 2008 - 11:14 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 648
Joined: 29 Jan 2008
Gender:  Male
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Tinker Small

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Too hard to choose.
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Man some sellers on eBay give me the... McNuggets wink.gif

I have one guy emailing to drop a dispute, even though I've never even bought anything off the seller. Absolute novices...



MacGyver: What do you want from me?
Zoie: To help me find the holy grail!
MacGyver: Indiana Jones already did that, I saw the movie!

 
PMMSN                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 16 July 2008 - 11:06 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



This is my 4,444th post!

*takes the WIN... bows... inches toward the exit...* biggrin.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
A. MacGyver
Posted: 16 July 2008 - 11:52 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 648
Joined: 29 Jan 2008
Gender:  Male
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Tinker Small

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Too hard to choose.
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Congrats!!! That's about 10 times of mine biggrin.gif



MacGyver: What do you want from me?
Zoie: To help me find the holy grail!
MacGyver: Indiana Jones already did that, I saw the movie!

 
PMMSN                                                                     
Top
Liz1976
Posted: 16 July 2008 - 11:52 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,170
Joined: 2 Jun 2008
Gender:  Female
Country: United States
SAK owned: Unsure:red

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Well yipidee doo dah on the number of posts, but as for the win, I don't think so!!!! nasty.gif



"For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus."

1 Timothy 2:5 NIV version of the Bible

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 16 July 2008 - 12:10 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Lothindefatigable)
This is my 4,444th post!

*congratulatory hugs*



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
A. MacGyver
Posted: 16 July 2008 - 12:18 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 648
Joined: 29 Jan 2008
Gender:  Male
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Tinker Small

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Too hard to choose.
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



But is it a sign of being an avid fan, or being on the PC too much...? tongue.gif



MacGyver: What do you want from me?
Zoie: To help me find the holy grail!
MacGyver: Indiana Jones already did that, I saw the movie!

 
PMMSN                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 16 July 2008 - 12:55 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



That may be a distinction without a difference.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
A. MacGyver
Posted: 16 July 2008 - 01:00 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 648
Joined: 29 Jan 2008
Gender:  Male
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Tinker Small

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Too hard to choose.
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



400 Posts!!!



MacGyver: What do you want from me?
Zoie: To help me find the holy grail!
MacGyver: Indiana Jones already did that, I saw the movie!

 
PMMSN                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 16 July 2008 - 01:09 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Conga rats, you crazy Aussie!

So, in your own assessment, are you an avid fan, or do you spend too much time at the PC? laugh.gif



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
A. MacGyver
Posted: 16 July 2008 - 01:52 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 648
Joined: 29 Jan 2008
Gender:  Male
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Tinker Small

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Too hard to choose.
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Not enough time. Too much work... But more of an avid fan. MacG.gif



MacGyver: What do you want from me?
Zoie: To help me find the holy grail!
MacGyver: Indiana Jones already did that, I saw the movie!

 
PMMSN                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 16 July 2008 - 02:01 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



What Am I?

I'm as small as an ant, as big as a whale. I'll approach like a breeze, but can come like a gale. By some I get hit, but all have shown fear. I'll dance to the music, though I can't hear. Of names I have many, of names I have one. I'm as slow as a snail, but from me you can't run.

What am I? hmm.bmp



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
A. MacGyver
Posted: 16 July 2008 - 02:08 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 648
Joined: 29 Jan 2008
Gender:  Male
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Tinker Small

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Too hard to choose.
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Shadow?



MacGyver: What do you want from me?
Zoie: To help me find the holy grail!
MacGyver: Indiana Jones already did that, I saw the movie!

 
PMMSN                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 16 July 2008 - 02:34 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



Correctamundo! biggrin.gif



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
A. MacGyver
Posted: 16 July 2008 - 03:05 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 648
Joined: 29 Jan 2008
Gender:  Male
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Tinker Small

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Too hard to choose.
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Oh Yeah.



MacGyver: What do you want from me?
Zoie: To help me find the holy grail!
MacGyver: Indiana Jones already did that, I saw the movie!

 
PMMSN                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 16 July 2008 - 03:23 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



This is as light as a feather, yet no one can hold it for long.

What is it?



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 16 July 2008 - 03:38 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Breath. biggrin.gif




Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 16 July 2008 - 04:50 PM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



Yup! biggrin.gif

These are too easy... gotta find something harder, huh?



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
A. MacGyver
Posted: 16 July 2008 - 05:15 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 648
Joined: 29 Jan 2008
Gender:  Male
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Tinker Small

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Too hard to choose.
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



What am I? I'm black and white and red all over...



MacGyver: What do you want from me?
Zoie: To help me find the holy grail!
MacGyver: Indiana Jones already did that, I saw the movie!

 
PMMSN                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 16 July 2008 - 05:51 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



A sunburned Penguin? An embarrassed Zebra? tongue.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
A. MacGyver
Posted: 16 July 2008 - 06:08 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 648
Joined: 29 Jan 2008
Gender:  Male
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Tinker Small

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Too hard to choose.
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



A newspaper...



MacGyver: What do you want from me?
Zoie: To help me find the holy grail!
MacGyver: Indiana Jones already did that, I saw the movie!

 
PMMSN                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 17 July 2008 - 04:50 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Well, yeah... that too! tongue.gif

What vehicle is spelled the same backwards and forwards?



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 17 July 2008 - 07:23 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



a racecar happy.gif

Why is it that when someone tells you that there are billions of stars in the universe, you believe them. But if they tell you there's wet paint somewhere, you have to touch it? hmm.bmp



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll