 |
| Mac |
|

DXS Agent
    
Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender: Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14
Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Brown bomber
House: House boat

|
| QUOTE (MacNymph @ 9 June 2007 - 05:40 PM) | What do you call cheese that is not yours?
Nacho Cheese.
*giggle* |
How many MacGyvers does it take to change a lightbulb? . . . . . . Just one, but you'll have to be patient since he'll have to scrounge the parts to MacGyver one first. Mac
"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate. My fandoms are getting to be confusing."
|
| |
|
| Mac |
|

DXS Agent
    
Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender: Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14
Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Brown bomber
House: House boat

|
Ninety-nine posts to go! Ninety-nine posts to go! Make a bad joke! Laugh at a bad joke! Ninety-eight posts to go! Mac PS no, I haven't be drinking
"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate. My fandoms are getting to be confusing."
|
| |
|
| Mac |
|

DXS Agent
    
Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender: Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14
Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Brown bomber
House: House boat

|
| QUOTE (MacNymph @ 9 June 2007 - 10:38 PM) | Albeit a bad one. Yep, I'm going with that whole, thou doth protest too much thing. You've been drinking! |
*sighs* and it was one of the rare nights I didn't have any beer! So, I was visiting the maternal parental unit (MPU) last night and starting poking around her shop looking for useful bits and bobs to set up my own shop in my new house. I scored a pegboard and asked if I could leave with a roll of stiff telephone wiring. MPU: Finally! Someone found a use for that stuff! *pause* What are you going to do with it? Me: Make hooks for the peg board so I can hang my tools on it. *glances around and notices various electric components.* Can I have this stuff, too? MPU: Dare I ask why? Me: I can put it all together to make lighting for my dungeon. MPU (who is actually very clever and creative herself): And I argued with your father about him letting you watch MacGyver during your formative years.... Mac
"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate. My fandoms are getting to be confusing."
|
| |
|
| Mac |
|

DXS Agent
    
Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender: Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14
Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Brown bomber
House: House boat

|
| QUOTE (Lothithil @ 11 June 2007 - 06:28 PM) | LOL! OMG that is funny!
|
It reminds me of this quote from 'Six Days, Seven Nights' (which made me think of MacGyver): Robin: Whoa. What happened? Quinn: It crumpled the landing gear when we hit. Robin: Well, aren't you gonna fix it? I mean can't we, can't we reattach it somehow? Quinn: Sure, we'll, like, glue it back on. Robin: Aren't you one of those guys? Quinn: What guys? Robin: Those guy guys, you know, those guys with skills. Quinn: Skills? Robin: Yeah. You send them into the wilderness with a pocket knife and a Q-tip and they build you a shopping mall. Mac
"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate. My fandoms are getting to be confusing."
|
| |
|
|
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
|
|
 |
 |
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|
|
 |
|