Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 4 November 2008 - 09:56 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Trouble shooter still shooting trouble in Utah...for the next 9 days. He will then be passed to Loth for whatever timeframe she deems necessary. (Although we do expect occasional stories and a photo or two would be nice). biggrin.gif



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Astra
Posted: 4 November 2008 - 10:48 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 664
Joined: 6 Oct 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Germany
SAK owned: Ambassador

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



I wanted to ask what the costs are for shipping said troubleshooter over to Germany once you all are done with him? wink.gif

(Loth, maybe it is less expensive to put him onto a whale hunting ship or something... just a suggestion tongue.gif )



Funny pics with Stargate actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 5 November 2008 - 02:38 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,949
Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Haven't checked international shipping rates lately. But its not unheard of for packages of said trouble shooter to be re-routed. Hmmm, buess I ought to put him to work fixing the roof while I still have him...



Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
sharjan
Posted: 6 November 2008 - 10:32 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 422
Joined: 2 Sep 2008
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Just about all of them
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I won't mind if he gets re-routed to Australia for a while.
I will definately look after him before sending him on. biggrin.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
dinoman
Posted: 7 November 2008 - 02:45 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 748
Joined: 3 Sep 2008
Gender:  Female
Country: Hong Kong
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  Loft



I don't think there is much left from the trouble shooter after travelling almost half the globe! wink.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 7 November 2008 - 05:20 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



No fear, Dinoman -- he's been well looked after at each stop. I'm sure he's bearing up just fine!



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
sharjan
Posted: 8 November 2008 - 03:21 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 422
Joined: 2 Sep 2008
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Just about all of them
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



OK! time for another really bad joke.

A man is dining in a fancy restaurant and there is a gorgeous redhead sitting at the next table. He has been checking her out since he sat down, but lacks the nerve to talk with her.
Suddenly she sneezes, and her glass eye comes flying out of its socket toward the man. He reflexively reaches out, grabs it out of the air, and hands it back.
"Oh my, I am so sorry," the woman says as she pops her eye back in place.
"Let me buy you dinner to make it up to you," she says.
They enjoy a wonderful dinner together, and afterwards they go to the theatre followed by drinks. They talk, they laugh, she shares her deepest dreams and he shares his. She listens.
After paying for everything, she asks him if he would like to come to her place for a nightcap and stay for breakfast. They had a wonderful, wonderful time.
The next morning, she cooks a gourmet meal with all the trimmings. The guy is amazed. Everything had been SO incredible!
"You know," he said, "you are the perfect woman. Are you this nice to every guy you meet?"
"No," she replies. . .

Wait for it. .

It's coming. .

The suspense is killing you, isn't it?

She says :

"You just happened to catch my eye."
doh.gif doh.gif doh.gif

I did warn you!!!!!



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 8 November 2008 - 06:39 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



*groans* laugh.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 9 November 2008 - 05:37 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



On Tuesday evening, I was supposed to go over to a friend's house; but I was very late. I ended up hovering over my computer, watching an electoral map of the US -- every time I refreshed it, I'd spend a few more minutes studying the changes. Every refresh made me later.


As I told my partner, it was the refresh that pauses.



Fortunately, she's still willing to marry me. ohmy.gif



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 9 November 2008 - 05:42 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



roller.gif That's terrible! The spoonerism, not the fact that she's still fond of you... wink.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 9 November 2008 - 05:51 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



whistle.gif



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
sharjan
Posted: 10 November 2008 - 11:14 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 422
Joined: 2 Sep 2008
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Just about all of them
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



wacko.gif
And I thought mine was pretty bad!!!!!

Have some cake. doh.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 11 November 2008 - 05:24 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



*accept cake gladly* Mmm, chocolate! Have some yourself!



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
dinoman
Posted: 11 November 2008 - 05:29 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 748
Joined: 3 Sep 2008
Gender:  Female
Country: Hong Kong
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  Loft



want some tea to go with your cake?

*give tea to MacBeth and sharjan*



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 11 November 2008 - 06:06 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Happily!



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
sharjan
Posted: 12 November 2008 - 01:04 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 422
Joined: 2 Sep 2008
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Just about all of them
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Yum! smile.gif
Thank you.
Tea and chocolate cake! Beautiful!



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Kyrian
Posted: 12 November 2008 - 01:39 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 342
Joined: 19 May 2008
Gender:  Female
Country: Tennessee
SAK owned: Officer Suisse

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:All
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Can I join the tea party?

** Drags in a large, fresh killed deer** "The hunting was good, I would be glad to share..." :Hugs everyone:




**Growing OLD is mandatory. Growing UP is optional.**

 
PM                                                                     
Top
sharjan
Posted: 12 November 2008 - 01:55 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 422
Joined: 2 Sep 2008
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Just about all of them
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Yes please do. The more the merrier.

Can we cook the deer though?
unsure.gif




 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 12 November 2008 - 01:23 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



*hugs Kyrian back* Good to see you around again!

*put deer on to roast*

Where's Grrl with the salsa and the drinks?



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Kyrian
Posted: 13 November 2008 - 02:54 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 342
Joined: 19 May 2008
Gender:  Female
Country: Tennessee
SAK owned: Officer Suisse

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:All
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



w00t.gif Yay! Partypartyparty!! w00t.gif

So happy to see everyone that I dont mind that you cooked the deer! biggrin.gif

**Runs home to make Amaretto Brownies and grabs a box of Earl Grey tea and some honey to bring...**

[Realy luv all you crazy folk, your messages and silliness make my day! biggrin.gif :Hugs: for everyone!]



**Growing OLD is mandatory. Growing UP is optional.**

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Kyrian
Posted: 13 November 2008 - 02:58 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 342
Joined: 19 May 2008
Gender:  Female
Country: Tennessee
SAK owned: Officer Suisse

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:All
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Oh! Almost forgot! Can you put my name on the list for getting that Troubleshooter when you are all done with him?

I can offer him peace and quiet here on my hunting territory, I will care for him and cook him some good food and let him rest well before I "make any requests" blush.gif

And... after a season or two, I promise to send him along... biggrin.gif



**Growing OLD is mandatory. Growing UP is optional.**

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 13 November 2008 - 01:24 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Kyrianation)
So happy to see everyone that I dont mind that you cooked the deer!

Don't worry -- I left some of it nice and raw for you. It's good to keep in mind the wide variety of possible tastes and preferences, after all.

But given that the troubleshooter in question doesn't generally prefer to eat meat, what were you planning on feeding him?

*grabs an amaretto brownie*



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
sharjan
Posted: 14 November 2008 - 11:15 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 422
Joined: 2 Sep 2008
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Just about all of them
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Well! Those Amaretto brownies sound good. smile.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Kyrian
Posted: 17 November 2008 - 01:21 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 342
Joined: 19 May 2008
Gender:  Female
Country: Tennessee
SAK owned: Officer Suisse

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:All
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacBeth)
But given that the troubleshooter in question doesn't generally prefer to eat meat, what were you planning on feeding him?


Well I have company now and then, and I keep a variety of foods that non-carnivores would enjoy...

Dont worry..I'll take REALY good care of that Troubleshooter...
(I'm way too old to have kids.. but it will be fun to try.. w00t.gif)

Ahem... Looks like I better go make some more brownies... blink.gif



**Growing OLD is mandatory. Growing UP is optional.**

 
PM                                                                     
Top
sharjan
Posted: 18 November 2008 - 01:12 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 422
Joined: 2 Sep 2008
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Just about all of them
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Can't eat Beef,
Mad cow....


Can't eat chicken,
bird flu



Can't eat eggs,
Salmonella




Can't eat pork,
fears of trichinosis...


Can't eat fish,
heavy metals in the waters has poisoned their meat

Can't eat fruits and veggies,
insecticides and herbicides




Hmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
M

I believe that leaves Chocolate!!!!!!!!


drool.gif drool.gif drool.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
dinoman
Posted: 18 November 2008 - 02:42 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 748
Joined: 3 Sep 2008
Gender:  Female
Country: Hong Kong
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  Loft



I'm sorry, sharjan, you can't eat chocolate either ..... melamine!!



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 18 November 2008 - 08:09 AM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



Can't drink the water cos fish poo in it.

Hmmm

That leaves beer.




Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 18 November 2008 - 08:10 AM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



Hmmmm.... the bare bear drank the beer.




Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Kyrian
Posted: 18 November 2008 - 03:57 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 342
Joined: 19 May 2008
Gender:  Female
Country: Tennessee
SAK owned: Officer Suisse

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:All
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat




Rockatteer Posted on 17 November 2008 - 03:10 PM
Hmmmm.... the bare bear drank the beer.

Perhaps I put a bit too much Amaretto in those brownies for you, Rocky??



**Growing OLD is mandatory. Growing UP is optional.**

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 19 November 2008 - 02:30 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (dinoman)
I'm sorry, sharjan, you can't eat chocolate either ..... melamine!!

Hey, if no-one else is willing to risk it, I'll just have to live dangerously!

user posted image



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll