 |
| sharjan |
Posted: 20 November 2008 - 01:50 AM
|

DXS Agent
    
Posts: 422
Joined: 2 Sep 2008
Gender: Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Just about all of them
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Brown bomber
House: House boat

|
|
| |
|
| Kyrian |
Posted: 21 November 2008 - 02:16 AM
|

DXS Operative
   
Posts: 342
Joined: 19 May 2008
Gender: Female
Country: Tennessee
SAK owned: Officer Suisse
Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:All
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Brown bomber
House: House boat

|
Oh thats a good one! "Explosively" funny... I "burst" out in laughter... hmmm... better "watch my step" here with the bad puns... and stop using "fragments" of sentences while I'm at it... I think I "triggered" my punny bone... Got to "defuse" the situation... Help! I cant stop punning!
**Growing OLD is mandatory. Growing UP is optional.**
|
| |
|
| Astra |
Posted: 23 November 2008 - 06:51 AM
|

DXS Agent
    
Posts: 664
Joined: 6 Oct 2006
Gender: Female
Country: Germany
SAK owned: Ambassador
Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket: ---
House: ---

|
Did we have this one in here already?
Be Careful Out There:
IDIOT SIGHTING:
We had to have the garage door repaired. The Sears repairman told us that one of our problems was that we did not have a "large" enough motor on the opener. I thought for a minute, and said that we had the largest one Sears made at that time, a 1/2 horsepower. He shook his head and said, "Lady, you need a 1/4 horsepower." I responded that 1/2 was larger than 1/4. He said, "NO, it's not." Four is larger than two.." We haven't used Sears repair since. IDIOT SIGHTING My daughter and I went through the McDonald's take-out window and I gave the clerk a $5 bill. Our total was $4.25, so I also handed her a quarter. She said, "you gave me too much money." I said, "Yes I know, but this way you can just give me a dollar bill back." She sighed and went to get the manager who asked me to repeat my request. I did so, and he handed me back the quarter, and said "We're sorry but they could not do that kind of thing." The clerk then proceeded to give me back $1 and 75 cents in change.
Do not confuse the clerks at McD's.
IDIOT SIGHTING: I live in a semi rural area. We recently had a new neighbor call the local township administrative office to request the removal of the DEER CROSSING sign on our road. The reason: "Too many deer are being hit by cars out here! I don't think this is a good place for them to be crossing anymore." From Kingman , KS IDIOT SIGHTING IN FOOD SERVICE:
My daughter went to a local Taco Bell and ordered a taco. She asked the person behind the counter for "minimal lettuce." He said he was sorry, but they only had iceberg lettuce. From Kansas City IDIOT SIGHTING:
I was at the airport, checking in at the gate when an airport employee asked, "Has anyone put anything in your baggage without your knowledge?" To which I replied, "If it was without my knowledge, how would I know?" He smiled knowingly and nodded, "That's why we ask." Happened in Birmingham, Ala.
IDIOT SIGHTING: The stoplight on the corner buzzes when it's safe to cross the street. I was crossing with an intellectually challenged coworker of mine. She asked if I knew what the buzzer was for. I explained that it signals blind people when the light is red. Appalled, she responded, "What on earth are blind people doing driving?!" She was a probation officer in Wichita, KS IDIOT SIGHTING:
At a good-bye luncheon for an old and dear coworker. She was leaving the company due to "downsizing." Our manager commented cheerfully, "This is fun. We should do this more often." Not another word was spoken. We all just looked at each other with that deer-in-the-headlights stare.
This was a lunch at Texas Instruments.
IDIOT SIGHTING:
I work with an individual who plugged her power strip back into itself and for the sake of her life, couldn't understand why her system would not turn on. A deputy with the Dallas County Sheriffs office, no less. IDIOT SIGHTING: When my husband and I arrived at an automobile dealership to pick up our car, we were told the keys had been locked in it. We went to the service department and found a mechanic working feverishly to unlock the drivers side door. As I watched from the passenger side, I instinctively tried the door handle and discovered that it was unlocked. "Hey," I announced to the technician, "its open!" His reply, "I know. I already got that side."
This was at the Ford dealership in Canton, Mississippi STAY ALERT!
They walk among us... and the scary part is that they VOTE and they REPRODUCE !

|
| |
|
| sharjan |
Posted: 25 November 2008 - 01:40 AM
|

DXS Agent
    
Posts: 422
Joined: 2 Sep 2008
Gender: Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Just about all of them
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Brown bomber
House: House boat

|
DIDN’T SEE THAT COMING
After getting all of Pope Benedict's luggage loaded into the limo, and he doesn't travel light, the driver notices that the Pope is still standing on the curb. 'Excuse me, Your Holiness,' says the driver 'Would you please take your seat so we can leave?' "Well, to tell you the truth,' says the Pope, 'they never let me drive at the Vatican, and I'd really like to drive today.' 'I'm sorry but I cannot let you do that. I'd lose my job! And what if something should happen?' protests the driver, wishing he'd never gone to work that morning. 'There might be something extra in it for you,' says the Pope. Reluctantly, the driver gets in the back as the Pope climbs in behind the wheel. The driver quickly regrets his decision when, after exiting the airport, the Pontiff floors it, accelerating the limo to 105 mph. 'Please slow down, Your Holiness!!!' pleads the worried driver, but the Pope keeps the pedal to the metal until they hear sirens. 'Oh, dear God, I'm gonna lose my license,' moans the driver. The Pope pulls over and rolls down the window as the cop approaches, but the cop takes one look at him, goes back to his motorcycle, and gets on the radio. 'I need to talk to the Chief,' he says to the dispatcher. The Chief gets on the radio and the cop tells him that he's stopped a limo going a hundred and five. 'So bust him,' says the Chief. 'I don't think we want to do that - he's really important,' said the cop. The Chief exclaimed, 'All the more reason!'
"No, I mean really important,' said the cop. The Chief then asked, 'Who have you got there, the Mayor?' Cop: 'Bigger.' Chief: 'Governor?' Cop: 'Bigger.' 'Well,' said the Chief, 'Who is it?' Cop: 'I think it's God!' Chief: 'What makes you think it's God?'
Cop: 'He's got the bloody Pope as a chauffeur!'
|
| |
|
| Kyrian |
Posted: 29 November 2008 - 04:12 AM
|

DXS Operative
   
Posts: 342
Joined: 19 May 2008
Gender: Female
Country: Tennessee
SAK owned: Officer Suisse
Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:All
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Brown bomber
House: House boat

|
Here is a collection of things children were heard to say...
BRITTANY (age 4) had an earache and wanted a painkiller. She tried in vain to take the lid off the bottle. Seeing her frustration, her Mom explained it was a childproof cap and she'd have to open it for her. Eyes wide with wonder, the little girl asked, "How does it know it's me?"
SUSAN (age 4) was drinking juice when she got the hiccups. "Please don't give me this juice again," she said. "It makes my teeth cough."
DREW (age 4) stepped onto the bathroom scale and asked, "How much do I cost?"
MARC (age 4) was engrossed in a young couple that were hugging and kissing in a restaurant. Without taking his eyes off them, he asked his Dad, "Why is he whispering in her mouth?"
CLINTON (age 5) was in his bedroom looking worried. When his Mom asked what was troubling him, he replied, "I don't know what'll happen with this bed when I get married. How will my wife fit in?"
JAMES (age 4) was listening to a Bible story. His Dad read: "The man named Lot was warned to take his wife and flee out of the city but his wife looked back and was turned to salt." Concerned, James asked, "What happened to the flea?"
TAMMY (age 4) was with her mother when they met an elderly, rather wrinkled woman her Mom knew. Tammy looked at her for awhile and then asked, "Why doesn't your skin fit your face?"
The Sermon I think this Mom will never forget ... "Dear Lord," the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. "Without you, we are but dust." He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter (who was listening!) leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little girl voice, "Mommy, what is butt dust?"

**Growing OLD is mandatory. Growing UP is optional.**
|
| |
|
| Issus |
Posted: 29 November 2008 - 06:39 AM
|

DXS Operative
   
Posts: 201
Joined: 20 Mar 2008
Gender: Male
Country: Spain
SAK owned: Huntsman
Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The escape
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Brown bomber
House: Apartment

|
I know a man, quite funny little man, and have the time of my life with him. He told me once he was on an excursion with school, and they were staying in rented flats. So, The day before returning home, they got soak in rain. His flate mate needed socks for the trip back home, but they were soaked, and then.... he spotted the microwave. "No way" goes my friend "o yes" goes his flatmate So the socks were in and dry after some microwaving The next day, on the bus, his flatemate turned to my friend and said: "Did you get my socks?" "no, why?" "I've left them in the microwave!!!!!" I can actually imagine the next bloke who rents that appartment, and is going to heat some popcorn, and opens the microwave and finds a pair of socks!  Ps: D i get to polish the WIN??
In my oppinion, Graham Bell has a lot to answer for. It gets harder and harder to escape from the world, the news and worst of all, people.
|
| |
|
| sharjan |
|

DXS Agent
    
Posts: 422
Joined: 2 Sep 2008
Gender: Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Just about all of them
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Brown bomber
House: House boat

|
How to stop Gossip Mildred, the church gossip, and self-appointed monitor of the church's morals, kept sticking her nose in to other people's business. Several members did not approve of her extra curricular activities, but feared her enough to maintain their silence. She made a mistake, however, when she accused Frank, a new member, of being an alcoholic after she saw his old pickup parked in front of the town's only bar one afternoon. She emphatically told Frank (and several others) that everyone seeing it there would know what he was doing. Frank, a man of few words, stared at her for a moment and just turned and walked away. He didn't explain, defend, or deny. He said nothing. Later that evening, Frank quietly parked his pickup in front of Mildred's house, walked home and left it there all night!
|
| |
|
| MacGyverOnline |
|

Administrator
        
Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender: ---
Country:
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket: ---
House: ---

|
|
| |
|
| sharjan |
|

DXS Agent
    
Posts: 422
Joined: 2 Sep 2008
Gender: Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Just about all of them
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Brown bomber
House: House boat

|
|
| |
|
| sharjan |
Posted: 13 December 2008 - 02:10 AM
|

DXS Agent
    
Posts: 422
Joined: 2 Sep 2008
Gender: Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Just about all of them
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Brown bomber
House: House boat

|
George Carlin's Views on Aging
Do you realize that the only time in our lives when we like to get old is when we're kids? If you're less than 10 years old, you're so excited about aging that you think in fractions.
'How old are you?' 'I'm four and a half!' You're never thirty-six and a half. You're four and a half, going on five! That's the key
You get into your teens, now they can't hold you back. You jump to the next number, or even a few ahead.
'How old are you?' 'I'm gonna be 16!' You could be 13, but hey, you're gonna be 16! And then the greatest day of your life You become 21. Even the words sound like a ceremony . YOU BECOME 21 YESSSS!!!
But then you turn 30. Oooohh, what happened there? Makes you sound like bad milk! He TURNED; we had to throw him out. There's no fun now, you're Just a sour-dumpling. What's wrong? What's changed?
You BECOME 21, you TURN 30, then you're PUSHING 40. Whoa! Put on the brakes, it's all slipping away. Before you know it, you REACH 50 and your dreams are gone.
But wait!!! You MAKE it to 60. You didn't think you would!
So you BECOME 21, TURN 30, PUSH 40, REACH 50 and MAKE it to 60.
You've built up so much speed that you HIT 70! After that it's a day-by-day thing; you HIT Wednesday!
You get into your 80's and every day is a complete cycle; you HIT lunch; you TURN 4:30 ; you REACH bedtime. And it doesn't end there. Into the 90s, you start going backwards; 'I Was JUST 92.'
Then a strange thing happens. If you make it over 100, you become a little kid again. 'I'm 100 and a half!' May you all make it to a healthy 100 and a half!!
HOW TO STAY YOUNG 1. Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes age, weight and height. Let the doctors worry about them. That is why you pay 'them.'
2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down.
3. Keep learning. Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever. Never let the brain idle. 'An idle mind is the devil's workshop' And the devil's name is Alzheimer's.
4. Enjoy the simple things.
5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath.
6. The tears happen. Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person, who is with us our entire life, is ourselves. Be ALIVE while you are alive.
7. Surround yourself with what you love , whether it's family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.
8. Cherish your health: If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.
9. Don't take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, even to the next county; to a foreign country but NOT to where the guilt is.
10. Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity.
AND ALWAYS REMEMBER : Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,but by the moments that take our breath away.
|
| |
|
| MacBeth |
Posted: 13 December 2008 - 02:05 PM
|

Phoenix Special Agent
       
Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender: Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory
Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket: Black leather
House: House boat

|
From NotAlwaysRight:Customer: “Hi, my son says that I have spartans on my laptop and I should bring it to you guys.” Me: “…Ma’am? Spartans?” Customer: “Yes, I called my son at school and told him that screens keep popping up all the time, and he said that I have spartans.” Me: “Oh! You mean trojans! That’s a possibility; let me run this analyzer on your laptop real quick and we’ll see what’s going on.” Customer: “Young man, my son is in college and he says it has spartans. You just stand here in a little uniform and make minimum wage. I think my son knows what he is talking about.” Me: “You’re right ma’am. I was hoping to run a diagnostic and find out that it wasn’t spartans, but just by looking at the login screen, I can tell that you probably have about 300 of the little guys running around.” Customer: “300?! Is that bad?” Me: “It’s horrible. They cram themselves into a bottleneck and kill wave after wave of data, until there is a wall of dead programs blocking any more traffic through your computer.” Customer: “Oh, that just figures. I’m going to go buy a new computer.” Me: “Ok, ma’am, I think that would be best.”

|
| |
|
|
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
|
|
 |
 |
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|
|
 |
|