 |
| dinoman |
|

DXS Agent
    
Posts: 748
Joined: 3 Sep 2008
Gender: Female
Country: Hong Kong
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Leather Biker
House: Loft

|
|
| |
|
| sharjan |
|

DXS Agent
    
Posts: 422
Joined: 2 Sep 2008
Gender: Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Just about all of them
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Brown bomber
House: House boat

|
|
| |
|
| Keyan |
|

Challengers Volunteer

Posts: 48
Joined: 2 Sep 2008
Gender: Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: none
Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Good Knight Macgyver
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Brown bomber
House: Loft

|
| QUOTE (Mac @ 1 June 2007 - 04:16 AM) | I could entertain you with a lesson on ancient Egyptian religion, but, instead, I'll tell you my favourite joke:
Sherlock Holmes and Mr. Watson went on a camping trip. After a good meal and a bottle of wine they lay down in their tent for the night and went to sleep. Some hours later, Holmes awoke and nudged his faithful friend awake. "Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see." Watson replied, "I see millions and millions of stars." "What does that tell you?" Holmes questioned. Watson pondered for a minute. "Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe Saturn is in Leo. Logically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three. Theologically, I can see that God is all-powerful and that we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. "Is that all?", Holmes asked. "Yes." Watson replied. "Why, am I missing something?". Holmes was quiet for a moment, then spoke: "Watson, you fool! Someone has stolen the tent!"
Mac  |
Duct Tape: it has a light side and a dark side and it holds the world together.
|
| |
|
|
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
|
|
 |
 |
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|
|
 |
|