Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Lothithil
Posted: 24 October 2009 - 02:51 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Sheepy @ 23 October 2009 - 01:42 AM)
You know.... drinking absynthe shots doesn't make you go crazy...

it's the headache in the morning that does!

Hmm... now THAT is a flu shot!

Take enough of 'em, and you won't care if you have flu! lol! tongue.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 24 October 2009 - 08:35 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Caution, drinking too much of that stuff is dangerous!
It made another famous Dutchy cut off his right ear in the past. unsure.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
ghostdoll
Posted: 25 October 2009 - 02:03 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 440
Joined: 15 Mar 2008
Gender:  Female
Country: Puerto Rico
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:D.O.A. MacGyver
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



While everyone is worried about flu shots and drinking absynthe...
I take... THE WIN!!!!!
*runs away with the win*



"Home. Enough is enough. I will not, under any circumstances, for any reason whatsoever answer the phone... probably... again." - MacGyver (S1-10: Target MacGyver)

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 27 October 2009 - 05:28 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Hmmz.... I'm wondering... could a person suffer from dehydration after crying for days in a row huh.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 27 October 2009 - 08:36 AM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



One would assume that if someone was that sad they would be seeking some form of counseling to get over it before any ill effects could set in.

Of coarse tears aren't' just from crying. Could be allergies too, but again one would hope someone with constant running eyes would get something to stop it before any serious fluid lose resulted.




Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 27 October 2009 - 09:03 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets if their intention was to die anyway? huh.gif

(just stating some unsolved cases, don't worry I'm not depressed and I have no intentions in taking down aircaft. Just want to win this biggrin.gif)



 
                                                                     
Top
ghostdoll
Posted: 27 October 2009 - 10:18 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 440
Joined: 15 Mar 2008
Gender:  Female
Country: Puerto Rico
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:D.O.A. MacGyver
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



*looks weird at Sheepy*

I can SEE through your evil fiendish plan to confusse everyone and take the Win. But, alas, I'm NOT fooled by you and as such I still have the WIN!!
*evil laugh of doom*
Bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha!



"Home. Enough is enough. I will not, under any circumstances, for any reason whatsoever answer the phone... probably... again." - MacGyver (S1-10: Target MacGyver)

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 27 October 2009 - 11:22 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Nope! I win! harhar.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
dinoman
Posted: 27 October 2009 - 12:25 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 748
Joined: 3 Sep 2008
Gender:  Female
Country: Hong Kong
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  Loft



QUOTE (Sheepy @ 27 October 2009 - 05:03 AM)
Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets if their intention was to die anyway?  huh.gif


hmm.bmp To make sure that they die from plane crash, not bumping their heads against the hull.

QUOTE (Lothithil @ 27 October 2009 - 07:22 AN)
Nope! I win!


Unfortunately it was short-lived. tongue.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
ghostdoll
Posted: 27 October 2009 - 01:49 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 440
Joined: 15 Mar 2008
Gender:  Female
Country: Puerto Rico
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:D.O.A. MacGyver
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (dinoman @ 26 October 2009 - 08:25 PM)
QUOTE (Lothithil @ 27 October 2009 - 07:22 AN)
Nope! I win!


Unfortunately it was short-lived. tongue.gif

Specially for you!! harhar.gif



"Home. Enough is enough. I will not, under any circumstances, for any reason whatsoever answer the phone... probably... again." - MacGyver (S1-10: Target MacGyver)

 
PM                                                                     
Top
ghostdoll
Posted: 13 November 2009 - 12:03 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 440
Joined: 15 Mar 2008
Gender:  Female
Country: Puerto Rico
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:D.O.A. MacGyver
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Just like I claimed before! I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*doing the merry dance* nasty.gif



"Home. Enough is enough. I will not, under any circumstances, for any reason whatsoever answer the phone... probably... again." - MacGyver (S1-10: Target MacGyver)

 
PM                                                                     
Top
ebonaskavi
Posted: 13 November 2009 - 01:15 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 966
Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



HA!! I am the WINNER!!



Dreams are important, otherwise sleep is just eight hours of nothing.

I call it an obstacle course. Some of the others call it MacGyverland.

Must have duct tape ... Lots of duct tape.

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
ghostdoll
Posted: 16 November 2009 - 11:58 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 440
Joined: 15 Mar 2008
Gender:  Female
Country: Puerto Rico
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:D.O.A. MacGyver
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



ohmy.gif
NO WAY!!!
biggrin.gif



"Home. Enough is enough. I will not, under any circumstances, for any reason whatsoever answer the phone... probably... again." - MacGyver (S1-10: Target MacGyver)

 
PM                                                                     
Top
ebonaskavi
Posted: 16 November 2009 - 01:45 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 966
Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Yep!! I'm the winner!! *Does happy dance*

happy_dance.gif



Dreams are important, otherwise sleep is just eight hours of nothing.

I call it an obstacle course. Some of the others call it MacGyverland.

Must have duct tape ... Lots of duct tape.

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 17 November 2009 - 01:59 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Everyone is a winner!

Except in this thread...

... 'cause that is me!! biggrin.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
ebonaskavi
Posted: 17 November 2009 - 11:04 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 966
Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I'm thinking that you're wrong!! Hahahahahaha! harhar.gif

I'm the winner! Once and for all!! smile.gif



Dreams are important, otherwise sleep is just eight hours of nothing.

I call it an obstacle course. Some of the others call it MacGyverland.

Must have duct tape ... Lots of duct tape.

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 17 November 2009 - 12:45 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Once and for NOT! harhar.gif


winwinwinwinwinIWINwinwinwinwin... laugh.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
ebonaskavi
Posted: 17 November 2009 - 04:36 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 966
Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



*Sneaking past Lothithil* Me!! I'm the winner!! harhar.gif

biggrin.gif



Dreams are important, otherwise sleep is just eight hours of nothing.

I call it an obstacle course. Some of the others call it MacGyverland.

Must have duct tape ... Lots of duct tape.

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 17 November 2009 - 04:59 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Man! She is quick! LOL!

Oh well... win some... WIN some! laugh.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 18 November 2009 - 08:37 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



*steals WIN from myself* ph34r.gif

HEY!! C'mon back with that! *chases self*



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
ebonaskavi
Posted: 18 November 2009 - 09:15 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 966
Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



It's mine! All mine!! harhar.gif

Winner!!

happy_dance.gif



Dreams are important, otherwise sleep is just eight hours of nothing.

I call it an obstacle course. Some of the others call it MacGyverland.

Must have duct tape ... Lots of duct tape.

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Issus
Posted: 22 November 2009 - 12:13 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 201
Joined: 20 Mar 2008
Gender:  Male
Country: Spain
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The escape
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Apartment



How exactly do we have a winner? I mean this can go on forever, right?
WOW, would you look at that, I've gone Winner!!!!

P.S: I'm back, again. (sort of)



In my oppinion, Graham Bell has a lot to answer for. It gets harder and harder to escape from the world, the news and worst of all, people.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 22 November 2009 - 12:23 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



Sort of?

Winner is obtained by being the last one to post. biggrin.gif




Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
dinoman
Posted: 22 November 2009 - 01:18 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 748
Joined: 3 Sep 2008
Gender:  Female
Country: Hong Kong
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  Loft



That is ..... ME!!!! wink.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Issus
Posted: 23 November 2009 - 12:35 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 201
Joined: 20 Mar 2008
Gender:  Male
Country: Spain
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The escape
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Apartment



In your dreams dinoguy.

I'm taking over. AAHAHAHAHA!!!(evil laugh)



In my oppinion, Graham Bell has a lot to answer for. It gets harder and harder to escape from the world, the news and worst of all, people.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 23 November 2009 - 05:11 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Now boys... let's not fight over it. I'll just take that WIN and hold it for ya...

*sneaks away giggling* laugh.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 23 November 2009 - 09:15 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Loth... nothing personal. As much as I like you.... I'm stealing "your" win harhar.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 23 November 2009 - 09:25 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



*chases Sheepy around the block to steal the WIN back...* laugh.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Issus
Posted: 23 November 2009 - 11:09 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 201
Joined: 20 Mar 2008
Gender:  Male
Country: Spain
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The escape
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Apartment



Wow, I'm guessing all that sneaking and running made you thristy. Here, have a soda, and I'll hold that win for you.

*takes win and runs off with it!*



In my oppinion, Graham Bell has a lot to answer for. It gets harder and harder to escape from the world, the news and worst of all, people.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
ghostdoll
Posted: 23 November 2009 - 02:40 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 440
Joined: 15 Mar 2008
Gender:  Female
Country: Puerto Rico
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:D.O.A. MacGyver
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



aren't you the nicest, Issus. Have some nice chicken soup while i hold that Win for ya!!

*takes win and flies away with it*



"Home. Enough is enough. I will not, under any circumstances, for any reason whatsoever answer the phone... probably... again." - MacGyver (S1-10: Target MacGyver)

 
PM                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll