 |
| Sheepy |
|
Unregistered
Gender:
Country:
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season:
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:
House:

|
Hey guys! Just wanted to say I booked my holiday today! I'm going on a roundtrip; Mexico, Guatamala, Honduras and Belize. To follow the Maya route. And I'll be travelling all alone... Whooo. I feel like MacGyver on a mission.
|
| |
|
| Sheepy |
|
Unregistered
Gender:
Country:
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season:
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:
House:

|
Bugger... my arm hurts! Just got the first set of vaccinations for my journey. Sh*te!
|
| |
|
| Sheepy |
Posted: 12 February 2010 - 04:23 AM
|
Unregistered
Gender:
Country:
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season:
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:
House:

|
No lack of ice here either! I love winter, but now I'm really fed up with it! My arm is better though, unfortunately I need two more follow-up vaccinations...
So the ice en snow conditions still haven't improved in Vancouver?
|
| |
|
| Sheepy |
Posted: 13 February 2010 - 12:14 AM
|
Unregistered
Gender:
Country:
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season:
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:
House:

|
Oh bugger?! Stupid thing is; on the other side of the great big pond we're experiencing some of the coldest winters in a long time!!! Tonight the (inofficial) carnival starts (like a 3-day Halloween) and in my hometown it's mostly celebrated out on the streets. My costume is quite nippy, so to say... (I'll post some pics for those who are interested  ) I am longing for some sun! And worst of all; Mexico, Guatamala, Honduras and Belize are at the moment mostly overcasted or rainy. Okay, I still have 55 days left until my departure, but still.... It;s my first time I'm going tropical. That I'll be visiting rainforests and all doesn't mean I want the rain too!!!!!! Where's the ruddy sun?!?!?! [/frustration mode off]
|
| |
|
|
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
|
|
 |
 |
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|
|
 |
|