Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Lothithil
Posted: 16 June 2007 - 05:22 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I think I slept on my brain funny! happy.gif



In the heat of the day, in the dark of night
Two dead boys got up to fight
Back to back they faced each other
And with their swords they shot each other
A deaf policeman heard the noise
And then arrested the two dead boys

If you don't believe my word is true
Ask the blind bartender, he saw it too.

cool.jpg



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 16 June 2007 - 05:34 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Lothithil @ 16 June 2007 - 05:51 AM)
I think I slept on my brain funny! happy.gif

Ya think?!? huh.gif

*tries to squish Lothy's head back into somewhat roundy ovally configuration*

blink.gif Oh, that didn't work. blush.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Mac
Posted: 16 June 2007 - 06:17 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Lothithil @ 15 June 2007 - 01:51 PM)
Ask the blind bartender, he saw it too.


huh.gif blink.gif wacko.gif

Mac
sometimes, a picture truly IS worth a thousand words...



"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.
My fandoms are getting to be confusing."


 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 16 June 2007 - 06:34 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Oh Loth!!!

That last one is brilliant!!!! It's great!
Some call it petry, another calls it sleeping funny on the brain.



 
                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 16 June 2007 - 07:02 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacNymph @ 15 June 2007 - 01:03 PM)
QUOTE (Lothithil @ 16 June 2007 - 05:51 AM)
I think I slept on my brain funny!  happy.gif

Ya think?!? huh.gif

*tries to squish Lothy's head back into somewhat roundy ovally configuration*

blink.gif Oh, that didn't work. blush.gif

laugh.gif No, it was shaped like that BEFORE, too! LOL!

happy.gif *chuckles*


I come before you to stand behind
you to tell you something I know nothing about.
On this Thursday, which is Good Friday,
there will be a mothers meeting for fathers only.
Admission is free, you must pay at the door.
Pull up a chair and sit on the floor.
But it makes no difference where you sit...

the man in the balcony is sure to spit. wink.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 16 June 2007 - 07:15 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Underneath Vanilla skies I find my mind go running wild
The oncoming storm will not pass me by as rain and thunder will be mine
Images sprung from my inner eye

A bittersweet vibration moves in the air
It's a delicate combination of pleasure and despair
Now take your pick, truth or dare
Of all magenta flavoured kisses I will have my share



 
                                                                     
Top
Mac
Posted: 16 June 2007 - 02:03 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

Mac



"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.
My fandoms are getting to be confusing."


 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 17 June 2007 - 12:51 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



He who laughes last.... probably didn't get the joke. wink.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 17 June 2007 - 01:26 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Which occasionally happens to the person above.

Oh sorry, wrong game biggrin.gif




roller.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
Mac
Posted: 17 June 2007 - 04:03 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Sheepy @ 16 June 2007 - 09:55 AM)
Which occasionally happens to the person above.

Oh sorry, wrong game biggrin.gif

*snickers*

What came first, the chicken or the egg?

The chicken, of course. I mean, it's kind of hard imagining god wanting to sit on an egg....

Mac
47 posts to go!



"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.
My fandoms are getting to be confusing."


 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 17 June 2007 - 04:24 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Sheepy @ 17 June 2007 - 01:55 AM)
Which occasionally happens to the person above.

Hey! I'm laughing on the inside!! boxing.gif

harhar.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 17 June 2007 - 04:36 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Please help me on this one...

Should I be scared now?? huh.gif w00t.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
Mac
Posted: 17 June 2007 - 04:46 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Sheepy @ 16 June 2007 - 01:05 PM)
Should I be scared now??

I wouldn't be. biggrin.gif

Mac



"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.
My fandoms are getting to be confusing."


 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 17 June 2007 - 06:56 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Don't you just love Shrek?

They just showed Shrek 2 -again- on TV.

I don't think Antonio Banderas is hot or anything, but his character, Puss... it's sooo cute!

And the song sung by Fairy Godmother "I need a hero" always reminds me of Mac.

460.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
Mac
Posted: 17 June 2007 - 08:05 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 571
Joined: 9 Sep 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Canada
SAK owned: Evolution 14

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE
Don't you just love Shrek?


YES! The movies are full of puns and injokes and the animation is great and the character Shrek is hysterically funny and then there's Donkey... I once said to a friend that I'd never seen an Eddie Murphy movie I liked, and then that very same day I saw Shrek and I had to eat crow! biggrin.gif

QUOTE
They just showed Shrek 2 -again- on TV.


The lady I tutor in French is such a fan of Shrek that she gave me both Shrek 1 and 2 on DVD as a 'just because' gift, to my sheer delight. No more using the crappy version I taped off the tv which has snowy rabbit ear 'quality'!

QUOTE
I don't think Antonio Banderas is hot or anything, but his character, Puss... it's sooo cute!


Those eyes! wub.gif

QUOTE
And the song sung by Fairy Godmother "I need a hero" always reminds me of Mac.


Why, thank you! *pause* Oh, wait, you mean THAT Mac. dry.gif laugh.gif

Mac



"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.
My fandoms are getting to be confusing."


 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 17 June 2007 - 08:55 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



I stayed home tonight and practiced on some songs

(I sing, not professional unfortunately, just for fun.)

I wanted to pass on some of my fav lyrics.

They're from Roxette, the song it's called "Crash Boom Bang"
The song has some emotional value to me.


******


my papa told me to stay out of trouble
"when you've found your man make sure he's for real"
i've learned that nothing really lasts forever
i sleep with the scars i wear that won't heal
they won't heal

cos every time i seem to fall in love
crash! boom! bang!
i find the heart but then i hit the wall
crash! boom! bang!
that's the call that's the game and the pain stays the same

i'm walking down this empty road to nowhere
i pass by the houses and blocks i once knew
my mama told me not to mess with sorrow
but i always did and lord i still do
i'm still breaking the rules
i kick it up
i kick it down

cos every time i seem to fall in love
crash! boom! bang!
i find the heart but then i hit the wall
crash! boom! bang!
that's my real middle-name
it has always been the same
that's the call that's the game and the pain stays the same

i still feel the heat
slowly fallin' from the sky
and the taste of the kissing
shattered by rain
comin' tumblin' from behind
and the wild holy war
i kick it up
i kick it down

and every time i seem to fall in love
crash! boom! bang!
i find the roses dying on the floor
crash! boom! bang!
that's the call that's the game and the pain stays the same
that's my real middle-name
it has always been the same
oh yea oh yea oh yea uh-huh
been the same been the same
it has always been the same



 
                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 17 June 2007 - 02:19 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



You keep doing that and you may just win this thing! laugh.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 17 June 2007 - 07:39 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Well, isn't that what this topic is about? happy.gif

Sorry, I heard the song again on the radio last night.



 
                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 18 June 2007 - 03:27 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Sheepy @ 17 June 2007 - 08:08 PM)
Well, isn't that what this topic is about? happy.gif

Sorry, I heard the song again on the radio last night.

Exactly! biggrin.gif And I had no idea how to reply. laugh.gif

Don't you hate it when you get a song stuck in your head for a couple hours or even a day!?! w00t.gif

When the newbie Jessie joined... evertime I saw/see her/his name the song Jessie's Girl pops into my head. wacko.gif

It's even worse when it's a stupid song.

I like to singa... about the moona and the junea and the springa... i like to singa"

Try having that stuck in your head for four days!!! ohno-smiley.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 18 June 2007 - 03:33 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



How about the song "Jessïe" by what's his name... Joshua Kadisomething?



 
                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 18 June 2007 - 03:36 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



Wha by Who? huh.gif




~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 18 June 2007 - 03:44 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Joshua Kadison/ Kadisen, something like that.

Song from mid '90's I think. It was a pretty big hit here. And the singer was from the States.



 
                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 18 June 2007 - 04:50 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



I googled it.. the lyrics and I think I can say with 99% certainty, I've never heard that song. unsure.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 18 June 2007 - 05:02 AM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



It's a nice song.
I liked it back then.

Still brings back some good memories every time I hear it.



 
                                                                     
Top
Stupid Little Genius
Posted: 18 June 2007 - 06:14 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 397
Joined: 3 Aug 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Pink SAK

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Lesson in Evil, Widow Maker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacNymph @ 16 June 2007 - 02:45 AM)
QUOTE (Stupid Little Genius @ 15 June 2007 - 10:02 PM)
QUOTE (MacNymph @ 15 June 2007 - 08:51 AM)
What is it? Maybe I can hook ya up. wink.gif

Lyra Titan 4B woodless pencils.... or 2B i'm not THAT fussy dry.gif they used to be available everywhere!

How many did you want?

ohmy.gif you found them???? biggrin.gif how many you got?? 10 or so would be keep me going a while...


notworthy.gif



(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PMUsers WebsiteMSN                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 18 June 2007 - 06:24 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



Well, no, I know where I can get some but needed to know how many you want first.

Also how do you feel about Derwent's Graphitone pencils?



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Stupid Little Genius
Posted: 18 June 2007 - 06:31 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 397
Joined: 3 Aug 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Pink SAK

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Lesson in Evil, Widow Maker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



never heard of them.... hehehe can't get those here^^ only progression now (and they suck big time....) you know where you get some lyra or some derwent??? biggrin.gif



(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PMUsers WebsiteMSN                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 18 June 2007 - 06:42 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



I can get Lyra shipped to me for around $2.00 a piece (that's for 12)

and

I can get the Derwent for about $3.00 a piece. I know a local store I can pick those up anytime.

I know damn well I can ship them to you for way under ... what did you say? $40.00? That's bloody ridiculous! mad.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Stupid Little Genius
Posted: 18 June 2007 - 06:59 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 397
Joined: 3 Aug 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Pink SAK

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Lesson in Evil, Widow Maker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



you can get 12 shipped to you for $2????? that's only like £1??? how much for the pencils???? you are a life saver!!!! laugh.gif i'd prefer the lyra as i know i can work with them.

$40 my foot.... rip off.... stupid poeple... trying to steal my money.... ... ..



(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PMUsers WebsiteMSN                                                                     
Top
Macs Lab Rat
Posted: 18 June 2007 - 07:14 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,027
Joined: 6 Apr 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Scotland
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Sheepy)
Joshua Kadison/ Kadisen, something like that.

Song from mid '90's I think. It was a pretty big hit here. And the singer was from the States.
QUOTE (Nymphy)
I googled it.. the lyrics and I think I can say with 99% certainty, I've never heard that song.  unsure.gif

I didn’t recognise the lyrics written on a site either but I found a clip and I remember it, think it did pretty well in the UK too. Now I have it lodged firmly in my head! rolleyes.gif
If anyone else wants it stuck in their head go here – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gre4DZuA6k4



 
PM                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll