Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
deepfathom393
Posted: 23 May 2010 - 08:07 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 497
Joined: 23 Apr 2010
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Pilot
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  Observatory



*Talking in sleep, "You guys are just too dang cute." blush.gif *
(I mean that by the way)



 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 23 May 2010 - 08:08 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Awww.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 23 May 2010 - 08:09 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



*dimples* happy.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 23 May 2010 - 08:12 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



harhar.gif Ha! We've fooled her! Now for the Cunning Plan!

Um, what was the Cunning Plan again?



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 23 May 2010 - 09:10 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I'm not sure... but I think it involves duct tape, a chunk of dry ice, a magnetic compass and a hollowed-out turnip.

*stands back with hands on hips* I'm not sure if this is a cunning plan or an entrée...



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
deepfathom393
Posted: 24 May 2010 - 04:42 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 497
Joined: 23 Apr 2010
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Pilot
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  Observatory



Good Morning ladies and gents! happy.gif
It's a beautiful Sunday morning here in Utah!
The skies are clear and it's a balmy 60 degrees Farenheit...

...and I want my WIN back! nasty.gif

Wait....did you say duct tape? blink.gif What exactly do you two plan on doing with that?



 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 24 May 2010 - 06:52 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



*rrrrip!* biggrin.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
deepfathom393
Posted: 24 May 2010 - 08:35 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 497
Joined: 23 Apr 2010
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Pilot
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  Observatory



*GASP!* ohmy.gif

I've been tricked! You two lulled me into a false sense of security!

*gulp!*

...help...! blink.gif



 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Geekgirl
Posted: 24 May 2010 - 01:54 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 479
Joined: 27 Oct 2009
Gender:  Female
Country: Minneapolis, MN
SAK owned: unknown

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



And while you three were having such a nice chat and tormenting someone with duct tape duct.gif , I swooped in for the WIN! Thank you very much! happy_dance.gif



“Typical. Just when you're getting ahead, someone changes the odds." - MacGyver


 
PM                                                                     
Top
deepfathom393
Posted: 25 May 2010 - 05:02 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 497
Joined: 23 Apr 2010
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Pilot
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  Observatory



uh...not to change the subject here, but anybody got any suggestions on how to stop a nosebleed? being the smartypants I am, I accicentally hit myself in the nose and now I've got blood dry.gif

(Oh, and as soon as I'm no longer busy holding wads of kleenex to my face, I'll take that WIN back, thank you very much wink.gif )



 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 25 May 2010 - 05:57 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



A cold washcloth usually works for me. My nosebleeds are usually from dry sinus tissue due to allergy or extreme low humidity. For a traumatic nosebleed, I'd guess pressure and laying down would help (or sitting with head back)--but I'm no nurse.

mellow.gif Poor DeepOne! I shall look after the WIN for you while you convalesce...



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
deepfathom393
Posted: 25 May 2010 - 06:14 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 497
Joined: 23 Apr 2010
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Pilot
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  Observatory



thanks smile.gif I finally got it to stop. Now I'm just going to have that horrible metalic taste the back of my mouth all day. Bleh!



 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
deepfathom393
Posted: 25 May 2010 - 07:43 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 497
Joined: 23 Apr 2010
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Pilot
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  Observatory



Woohoo! Dizzyness! ohmy.gif

Maybe you should hold on to that WIN for a while, Lothi, while I regain some blood cells....



 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Geekgirl
Posted: 25 May 2010 - 10:45 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 479
Joined: 27 Oct 2009
Gender:  Female
Country: Minneapolis, MN
SAK owned: unknown

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Drink a bit of orange juice and sit back for a bit...and let me take the WIN for a bit while you recover.



“Typical. Just when you're getting ahead, someone changes the odds." - MacGyver


 
PM                                                                     
Top
deepfathom393
Posted: 25 May 2010 - 11:06 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 497
Joined: 23 Apr 2010
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Pilot
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  Observatory



Orange juice sound REALLY good right now. I wish I had some. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to go make myself a dang quesadilla. Gosh!

Wow! So many gracious offers to hold the WIN! smile.gif Whom should I choose? Hmmm... hmm.bmp

*tapping finger on chin*



 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 25 May 2010 - 11:42 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



*offers my most WINningest smile* biggrin.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
deepfathom393
Posted: 25 May 2010 - 12:02 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 497
Joined: 23 Apr 2010
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Pilot
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  Observatory



Ooo! Pretty colors! w00t.gif That definitely earns positive points...



 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 25 May 2010 - 04:07 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Pretty colours are always good. *starts painting*



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
deepfathom393
Posted: 25 May 2010 - 06:09 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 497
Joined: 23 Apr 2010
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Pilot
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  Observatory



Oo! Can I help? I don't need a brush, I'll just use my fingers! w00t.gif

I'll paint a picture of me holding a great big WIN triumphantly over my head...



 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 25 May 2010 - 06:19 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Um, DF, you're getting paint in your hair.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
deepfathom393
Posted: 25 May 2010 - 06:25 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 497
Joined: 23 Apr 2010
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Pilot
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  Observatory



That's ok laugh.gif I've always wanted orange hi-lites...



 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 25 May 2010 - 06:25 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



*hangs a 'Wet Paint' sign on DF* happy.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 25 May 2010 - 06:27 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Good thing these paints are water-soluble.

"Tut tut! It looks like rain!"

*paints a nice purple streak into Lothi's hair*



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 25 May 2010 - 06:29 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



*giggles* How chic! I wonder how you'd look with a bit of frost...

*shakes silver glitter on 'Beth'*



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
deepfathom393
Posted: 25 May 2010 - 06:31 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 497
Joined: 23 Apr 2010
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Pilot
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  Observatory



*Crosses out "wet paint" on the sign with hot pink paint and writes "WINNER"*

yeah, that's me... laugh.gif



 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 25 May 2010 - 06:32 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



*dances around shaking glittery hair* Pretty!



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
deepfathom393
Posted: 25 May 2010 - 06:33 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 497
Joined: 23 Apr 2010
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Pilot
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  Observatory



*Flips paintbrush full of lime green paint at Beth*

...oopsies... whistle.gif



 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 25 May 2010 - 06:35 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I like emerald green better. But the lime is a nice cheerful accent.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
deepfathom393
Posted: 25 May 2010 - 06:39 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 497
Joined: 23 Apr 2010
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Pilot
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  Observatory



Ah dangit! now I want to eat something colorful...
Mmm...popsicle...



 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 25 May 2010 - 06:43 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Lime popsicles, of course. Or orange.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll