Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
deepfathom393
Posted: 25 May 2010 - 06:44 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 497
Joined: 23 Apr 2010
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Pilot
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  Observatory



Actually...it's purple. My favorite. happy.gif



 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
deepfathom393
Posted: 25 May 2010 - 06:49 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 497
Joined: 23 Apr 2010
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Pilot
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  Observatory



Grape grape grape grape grape yum yum yum yum yum! w00t.gif

Oh boy...no more sugar before bed... blink.gif



 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 25 May 2010 - 06:51 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



yawn.gif Bed . . . that's it for me. Take good care of the WIN and have fun, all.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
deepfathom393
Posted: 25 May 2010 - 06:52 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 497
Joined: 23 Apr 2010
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Pilot
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  Observatory



Me too. Brain's officially shut down. Nite happy.gif



 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 26 May 2010 - 02:34 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Oh, look at the poor lonely WIN sitting here all by itself... I think I'll take it home and call it George!

tongue.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
deepfathom393
Posted: 26 May 2010 - 05:54 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 497
Joined: 23 Apr 2010
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Pilot
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  Observatory



Oh boy. It's going to be one of those days. sad.gif Maybe I'll go back to bed and hide under the covers for a while.

Somebody please just tell me when it's over...



 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
deepfathom393
Posted: 26 May 2010 - 02:33 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 497
Joined: 23 Apr 2010
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Pilot
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  Observatory



Isn't it wierd how we all think of the Win as an actual object? We've nouned it! biggrin.gif Sort of like how MacGyver's been verbed!

...Y'know what else is wierd?..I don't even know you people! blink.gif



 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
mrtape
Posted: 26 May 2010 - 02:38 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 383
Joined: 28 Feb 2010
Gender:  Male
Country: USofA
SAK owned: Red handled

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The flashback Western.
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Loft



I have never won anything unless you count a coupon for $2 off on a hair cut. The closest thing to that was in a High School Bowling league where I got most inspirational despite having the lowest score ever achieved when bowling when I managed to roll every ball into the gutter and not hit a single pin. Please, Please, Please let me win. This will give me hope to see the Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol Wagon roll into my driveway this year.



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Geekgirl
Posted: 26 May 2010 - 04:16 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 479
Joined: 27 Oct 2009
Gender:  Female
Country: Minneapolis, MN
SAK owned: unknown

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Sorry to disappoint you, but the WIN is mine! biggrin.gif But even then, I doubt I'll be seeing the publisher clearing house prize patrol in my neighborhood.



“Typical. Just when you're getting ahead, someone changes the odds." - MacGyver


 
PM                                                                     
Top
deepfathom393
Posted: 26 May 2010 - 04:19 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 497
Joined: 23 Apr 2010
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Pilot
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  Observatory



Hold it! Hold it right there, Geeky!

...Now I forgot what I was going to say.... doh.gif



 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Geekgirl
Posted: 26 May 2010 - 04:27 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 479
Joined: 27 Oct 2009
Gender:  Female
Country: Minneapolis, MN
SAK owned: unknown

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I think you were going to say good night and hand me the WIN! Am I correct?



“Typical. Just when you're getting ahead, someone changes the odds." - MacGyver


 
PM                                                                     
Top
deepfathom393
Posted: 26 May 2010 - 04:29 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 497
Joined: 23 Apr 2010
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Pilot
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  Observatory



No....I don't think so...it was something along the lines of "That WIN is rightfully mine!" w00t.gif
...but better and more witty and cool-sounding than that...



 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Geekgirl
Posted: 26 May 2010 - 04:37 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 479
Joined: 27 Oct 2009
Gender:  Female
Country: Minneapolis, MN
SAK owned: unknown

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I think you use the time zone difference to your advantage mad.gif ! It's almost midnight here and my alarm goes off in 4 hours...makes it really hard to keep up with you, but I think I'll take the WIN non the less! tongue.gif



“Typical. Just when you're getting ahead, someone changes the odds." - MacGyver


 
PM                                                                     
Top
deepfathom393
Posted: 26 May 2010 - 04:44 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 497
Joined: 23 Apr 2010
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Pilot
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  Observatory



Hey, I can't help where you live happy.gif And no, you don't get the WIN yet...I'll think of something...Just stay right there until I think of what to do...

My brain hurts... blink.gif



 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Geekgirl
Posted: 26 May 2010 - 04:59 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 479
Joined: 27 Oct 2009
Gender:  Female
Country: Minneapolis, MN
SAK owned: unknown

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (deepfathom393 @ 25 May 2010 - 10:47 PM)
Hey, I can't help where you live happy.gif And no, you don't get the WIN yet...I'll think of something...Just stay right there until I think of what to do...

My brain hurts... blink.gif

In that case, take two aspirin and call me in the morning!

In the meantime, I'll take the WIN!



“Typical. Just when you're getting ahead, someone changes the odds." - MacGyver


 
PM                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 26 May 2010 - 05:24 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



*sits back to watch the tug-of-win in a lounge chair with a big bowl of popcorn* happy.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Dragslo
Posted: 26 May 2010 - 05:26 PM                                    
Quote Post


Retired Member
*

Posts: 29
Joined: 26 May 2010
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



WIN-nie the Poh!

Or not? wink.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 26 May 2010 - 06:44 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Not.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
deepfathom393
Posted: 26 May 2010 - 07:33 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 497
Joined: 23 Apr 2010
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Pilot
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  Observatory



For some reason, I get the feeling everybody's trying to bump me off... dry.gif
I can't help I'm so persistant and stubborn... harhar.gif

Sorry Geeky, no aspirin until after November 1st tongue.gif Doctor's orders.



 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
mrtape
Posted: 27 May 2010 - 01:03 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 383
Joined: 28 Feb 2010
Gender:  Male
Country: USofA
SAK owned: Red handled

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The flashback Western.
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Loft



THIS TOPIC IS CLOSED. THIS IS THE LAST POST. DO NOT ATTEMPT ANYMORE POSTS TO THIS TOPIC OR BAD, BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN TO YOUR COMPUTER. REMEMBER WE ARE WATCHING YOU. 24/7.



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 27 May 2010 - 02:35 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



happy.gif Whatever....

harhar.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Dragslo
Posted: 27 May 2010 - 04:59 AM                                    
Quote Post


Retired Member
*

Posts: 29
Joined: 26 May 2010
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



oh really?
BIGMACWIN!

(yes Mac and the burger)



 
PM                                                                     
Top
deepfathom393
Posted: 27 May 2010 - 05:50 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 497
Joined: 23 Apr 2010
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Pilot
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  Observatory



You've all been hoodwinked! The WIN you guys have is a fake! Only I know where the real one is and I'll never tell tongue.gif ! Undomesticated equines couldn't drag it out of me! AHAHAA! w00t.gif



 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 27 May 2010 - 06:10 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



How about a harem of contraband dromedary? wink.gif





Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
deepfathom393
Posted: 27 May 2010 - 06:16 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 497
Joined: 23 Apr 2010
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Pilot
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  Observatory



Huh...? huh.gif

Uh...no. Not that either.



 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Geekgirl
Posted: 27 May 2010 - 06:22 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 479
Joined: 27 Oct 2009
Gender:  Female
Country: Minneapolis, MN
SAK owned: unknown

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I claim the WIN as I ride off into the sunset atop my camel.....



“Typical. Just when you're getting ahead, someone changes the odds." - MacGyver


 
PM                                                                     
Top
deepfathom393
Posted: 27 May 2010 - 06:24 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 497
Joined: 23 Apr 2010
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Pilot
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  Observatory



I already told you...it's a fake! Wait, don't touch it! It might explode! blink.gif



 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Geekgirl
Posted: 27 May 2010 - 06:26 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 479
Joined: 27 Oct 2009
Gender:  Female
Country: Minneapolis, MN
SAK owned: unknown

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Are you absolutley sure that your WIN isn't the fake one. I'm pretty sure mine is the correct one.



“Typical. Just when you're getting ahead, someone changes the odds." - MacGyver


 
PM                                                                     
Top
deepfathom393
Posted: 27 May 2010 - 06:33 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 497
Joined: 23 Apr 2010
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Pilot
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  Observatory



I'm sure. Mine isn't the one smoking and making the ticking sound...and mine is still hidden safely where nobody can find it. happy.gif



 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Dragslo
Posted: 27 May 2010 - 07:10 AM                                    
Quote Post


Retired Member
*

Posts: 29
Joined: 26 May 2010
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



oh god, how long are we gonna do this? biggrin.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll