Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
deepfathom393
Posted: 17 July 2010 - 05:41 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 497
Joined: 23 Apr 2010
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Pilot
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  Observatory



Hey, whenever anybody invents a Self-Cleaning Apartment, let me know. I'll be the first taker...

Seriously.



 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 20 July 2010 - 05:11 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I think this is the hottest summer EVER. Bleah. Want snow! dry.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
deepfathom393
Posted: 21 July 2010 - 04:53 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 497
Joined: 23 Apr 2010
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Pilot
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  Observatory



Yay for Summer and all it's glorious freedoms and...stuff! biggrin.gif ...And icecream!



 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 22 July 2010 - 03:31 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (deepfiddle)
A whatzela....?  huh.gif

A vuvuzela is the silly horn that the soccer aficionados of South Africa blow to celebrate team victory. With the World Cup getting so much coverage this year -- yay, the US actually noticed it! -- the vuvuzela has escaped its native land and can now be found spreading cheer and annoying people worldwide.

They had a few vuvuzelas at Seattle's Gay Pride Parade this year. Next year, I hope to see rainbow vuvuzelas. That would be cool!



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 22 July 2010 - 05:27 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Blat!! Buzz!



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 22 July 2010 - 05:35 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I pledge my vuvuzela in support of your worthy quest!!



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
deepfathom393
Posted: 22 July 2010 - 07:24 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 497
Joined: 23 Apr 2010
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Pilot
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  Observatory



You know, I think I knew what a vuvv..vuvuel..whatever... was. I'm only married to the biggest soccer fan on the planet and he's only already told me what it is a hundred times.. dry.gif

Sorry, my bad. blush.gif



 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
deansgirl
Posted: 23 July 2010 - 02:21 AM                                    
Quote Post


Challengers Volunteer
*

Posts: 7
Joined: 21 Jul 2010
Gender:  Female
Country: Cincinnati, Ohio
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:I don't know yet.
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Apartment



QUOTE (deepfathom393 @ 17 July 2010 - 05:44 AM)
Hey, whenever anybody invents a Self-Cleaning Apartment, let me know. I'll be the first taker...

Seriously.

Have you ever heard the Science Fiction stories where they have Self Cleaning Apartments? Trust me, in Sci-Fi they are just trouble!!!



My life is loosely based on a true story.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 23 July 2010 - 02:45 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (deansgirl @ 22 July 2010 - 08:24 AM)
Have you ever heard the Science Fiction stories where they have Self Cleaning Apartments? Trust me, in Sci-Fi they are just trouble!!!

Bruce Willis' character in 'The Fifth Element' had a self-cleaning apartment... very amusing results! happy.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
deepfathom393
Posted: 23 July 2010 - 05:04 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 497
Joined: 23 Apr 2010
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Pilot
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  Observatory



I'll still take it. it's getting harder to clean with growing tummy and hubby at work all day happy.gif



 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 23 July 2010 - 03:39 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Clearly, what we need is a vuvuzela that will also clean your apartment.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
deepfathom393
Posted: 25 July 2010 - 03:16 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 497
Joined: 23 Apr 2010
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Pilot
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  Observatory



Uh...yes. That will solve all my problems. huh.gif Can I get one that also does math homework? biggrin.gif



 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
ebonaskavi
Posted: 26 July 2010 - 02:23 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 966
Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I'm finally in the USA! smile.gif I can't believe that I made it here after all this time! 460.gif



Dreams are important, otherwise sleep is just eight hours of nothing.

I call it an obstacle course. Some of the others call it MacGyverland.

Must have duct tape ... Lots of duct tape.

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Traveller
Posted: 26 July 2010 - 08:25 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 808
Joined: 26 Dec 2009
Gender:   ---
Country: Somewhere else
SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Trail of Tears
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



That's great!
How long are you going to stay?
Any special plans?



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 27 July 2010 - 06:00 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (ebonaskavi @ 25 July 2010 - 08:26 PM)
I'm finally in the USA! smile.gif I can't believe that I made it here after all this time! 460.gif

Hooray and Welcome!
If you come through Kansas, drop me a line biggrin.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 28 July 2010 - 05:19 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (cupofkavi)
I'm finally in the USA! smile.gif I can't believe that I made it here after all this time!

Yay Kavi!! Where are you visiting?



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 28 July 2010 - 09:54 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



QUOTE (ebonaskavi @ 26 July 2010 - 02:26 PM)
I'm finally in the USA! smile.gif I can't believe that I made it here after all this time!  460.gif

Kewl! Where are you planning on going while you're there?


user posted image




Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
deepfathom393
Posted: 6 August 2010 - 07:24 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 497
Joined: 23 Apr 2010
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Pilot
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  Observatory



Uh...just curious, but does anyone else name their housplants? I have two cactuses. One is named Null and the other is Void. w00t.gif

Yes, I'm bored. 3 months to go and a steady loss of the ability to breathe is driving me nuts. wacko.gif



 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Rinceoir
Posted: 16 August 2010 - 04:55 PM                                    
Quote Post


Trouble shooter
**

Posts: 73
Joined: 13 Apr 2010
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Not my houseplants so much, just because there are so many of them, but I have a plant at work named Spock in the hopes that it might "live long and prosper" unlike it's predecessor.



I love sunrises. They're like a smile from upstairs and divine assurance that everything's going to be okay.

"Knowledge is power, power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil."

 
PM                                                                     
Top
deepfathom393
Posted: 18 August 2010 - 07:51 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 497
Joined: 23 Apr 2010
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Pilot
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  Observatory



so...what happened to the one before Spock? blink.gif



 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 29 August 2010 - 10:10 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



My houseplants never lived long enough to have names. Nowadays, any houseplant that I don't own might as well be named "Lucky".



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 29 August 2010 - 02:25 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I am a houseplant assassin.



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 29 August 2010 - 03:20 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I can't even claim premeditation. I think they die of despair when they see me coming.



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
deepfathom393
Posted: 30 August 2010 - 07:41 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 497
Joined: 23 Apr 2010
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Pilot
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  Observatory



Then send them on to a better place...my house! happy.gif We can't have pets so we have plants instead.



 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 6 September 2010 - 04:05 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



The only thing I can grow is those little bowls of sweet grass, for the kitties to chew on.

Definitely premeditated grass-icide. mellow.gif Those little suckers don't stand a chance!



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Geekgirl
Posted: 6 September 2010 - 12:57 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 479
Joined: 27 Oct 2009
Gender:  Female
Country: Minneapolis, MN
SAK owned: unknown

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



House plants can be a challenge. I can kill off palm trees with the best of the brown thumbs. But amazingly enought, I have managed to successfully overwinter (in frigid Minnesota mind you) three beautiful tropical hibiscus plants. One of them, I've had for 5 years now.



“Typical. Just when you're getting ahead, someone changes the odds." - MacGyver


 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 27 September 2010 - 05:18 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



The difference between Pool and Poo is only one skinny little letter... you have been warned!




Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
deepfathom393
Posted: 28 September 2010 - 05:23 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 497
Joined: 23 Apr 2010
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Pilot
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  Observatory



.....? huh.gif What? That statement could definitely be taken in way too many different directions.



 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 1 October 2010 - 03:10 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



Q. How does a tree get on the internet?
A. It logs on

roller.gif




Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 1 October 2010 - 04:41 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Rockatteer @ 30 September 2010 - 09:13 PM)
Q. How does a tree get on the internet?
A. It logs on

roller.gif

Groan! laugh.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll