 |
| deepfathom393 |
|

DXS Agent
    
Posts: 497
Joined: 23 Apr 2010
Gender: Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Pilot
Vehicle: ---
Jacket: ---
House: Observatory

|
This is the post that never ends, It just goes on and on, my friend, Some people started posting here not knowing what it was, And they'll continue posting here forever just because This is the post that never ends..... Blah blah blah... stupid song...
|
| |
|
| Issus |
|

DXS Operative
   
Posts: 201
Joined: 20 Mar 2008
Gender: Male
Country: Spain
SAK owned: Huntsman
Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The escape
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Brown bomber
House: Apartment

|
| QUOTE (deepfathom393 @ 19 January 2011 - 07:24 PM) | You know, they really should make them more circular like a frisbee than a plain old square. That would make'em a lot more fun when you throw them at the end of the ceremony
...of course if I threw mine when I graduate and the caps were more frisbee-like, I would probably manage to smack some important dean of some important college right in his important face with it and then they'd take back my diploma. Maybe it would be a bad idea after all.. |
I wanted to do that, but they moved the graduation ceremony 2 weeks before our UET, so I couldn't tell my language teacher a thing or two...I still regret not doing it, despite that it would have meant failing her subject, but I would have felt GREAT!!
PS: I got the WIN!!!! ANd im gone with iT!!!!!! (Got an invisibility cloak, try and find me now!!HAHHA!!!)
In my oppinion, Graham Bell has a lot to answer for. It gets harder and harder to escape from the world, the news and worst of all, people.
|
| |
|
|
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
|
|
 |
 |
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|
|
 |
|