Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Matt
Posted: 27 October 2012 - 01:23 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 273
Joined: 18 Sep 2012
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Deluxe Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Second Loft



QUOTE (KiwiTek @ 26 October 2012 - 05:02 PM)
Yeah he does it from time to time on the MacGyverOnline twitter account too. laugh.gif
He's said on occasion that he liked the Murdoc character and had a lot of fun playing him. And that shows through in how he keeps bringing the character up in various ways. biggrin.gif

Haha, cool! He's a great actor and when I first started watching the show I remember thinking it seemed like he really enjoyed playing Murdoc. He was really into the character and all the different disguises and plans he had. The Murdoc episodes are some of my favorites smile.gif



Walk in love, walk in service, and you will walk in honor.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacBeth
Posted: 29 October 2012 - 01:53 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 5,799
Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Ecotopian in Exile
SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (KiwiTek)
Yeah he does it from time to time on the MacGyverOnline twitter account too.

Does he really?!? That's fantastic!!



[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
KiwiTek
Posted: 29 October 2012 - 05:47 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 4,093
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:  Male
Country: NZ
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Runners
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacBeth @ 29 October 2012 - 01:56 PM)
QUOTE (KiwiTek)
Yeah he does it from time to time on the MacGyverOnline twitter account too.

Does he really?!? That's fantastic!!

Yeah long with an occasional "MacGyver fans... follow Murdoc!!!" posts. laugh.gif




 
PM                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 4 November 2012 - 05:58 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



HAHAHA! That's awesome. I always loved Murdoc. He's so evil in a fun way. His episodes were always my favorite.

I was watching Strictly Business last night before bed and I just love the scene where he's talking to the camera. Poor Mac. XD

Anyway, sorry for the lack of posts! I've been around, but not been able to post much. Too busy and too sick... =( I is back though! I should be able to post more. Yay!

Soooo... what I win????



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 12 November 2012 - 12:08 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



You win the privilege of watching me win! biggrin.gif

... at least until the next person posts!



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
KiwiTek
Posted: 12 November 2012 - 02:28 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 4,093
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:  Male
Country: NZ
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Runners
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Hey Loth I was just looking at your avatar... You have a remarkable resemblance to someone called Sally.




 
PM                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 12 November 2012 - 06:22 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I'm channeling my inner camel wink.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 23 November 2012 - 06:48 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I win! I win!

I wasn't sure where to ask this, but I figure this is as good a place as any... can't anyone point me in the right direction about Mac's black leather jacket? Not his biker one, just the regular one he wears through most of the forth season. I know it's a biker jacket too, but it seems more basic and I'm wondering if it was either custom made, or if it's even made of leather.

I'm curious because I would like to see if I could find one like it, but can't find it online... and I've searched high and low on it for hours. >_< Any help would be hot.



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
KiwiTek
Posted: 28 November 2012 - 10:49 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 4,093
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:  Male
Country: NZ
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Runners
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Yeah I'm with you. I want to know as well, but haven't had any luck with it so far. sad.gif




 
PM                                                                     
Top
Lothithil
Posted: 28 November 2012 - 05:20 PM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,214
Joined: 3 Dec 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



At least you know that you can always come here to WIN!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif



Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
KiwiTek
Posted: 28 November 2012 - 09:59 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 4,093
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:  Male
Country: NZ
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Runners
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



or not!




 
PM                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 29 November 2012 - 10:07 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I'm sure that jacket is on the net somewhere... Just gotta keep looking. Or as Mac would say... we'll find it, we just gotta keep digging. lol

I'm such a sucker for Mac quotes. XD



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
KiwiTek
Posted: 29 November 2012 - 11:10 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 4,093
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:  Male
Country: NZ
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Runners
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Jediferret @ 29 November 2012 - 11:10 AM)
I'm sure that jacket is on the net somewhere... Just gotta keep looking. Or as Mac would say... we'll find it, we just gotta keep digging. lol

I'm such a sucker for Mac quotes. XD

I made a new post for you about the jacket. You can see it here.






 
PM                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 29 November 2012 - 12:18 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Oh awesome! Thanks! :3

You can totally have my WIN! wink.gif



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted: 17 March 2013 - 05:48 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Not so fast, I win! laugh.gif clip.JPG



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
KiwiTek
Posted: 17 March 2013 - 07:37 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 4,093
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:  Male
Country: NZ
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Runners
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Not so win! I fast.




 
PM                                                                     
Top
MDBfan
Posted: 17 March 2013 - 10:40 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 833
Joined: 3 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Norway
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Strictly Business
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



I won! happy.gif

Two tomatoes were crossing a road. A car came and both tomatoes jumped to the side of the road watching the car drive by. One of the tomatoes then asks the other: "Why didn't you get hit by that car?" The other tomato replies: "Well, I thought it was time to try something new."



"Definitely Murdoc's handiwork. I could fix it if I only had some duct tape." -Murdoc (impersonating MacGyver), "Strictly Business"

 
PM                                                                     
Top
KiwiTek
Posted: 17 March 2013 - 11:13 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 4,093
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:  Male
Country: NZ
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Runners
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Bazinga!!




 
PM                                                                     
Top
MDBfan
Posted: 17 March 2013 - 11:24 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 833
Joined: 3 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Norway
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Strictly Business
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



QUOTE (KiwiTek @ 17 March 2013 - 11:13 PM)
Bazinga!!

OK, I had to google that one. Evidently I haven't watched enough "Big bang theory". laugh.gif



"Definitely Murdoc's handiwork. I could fix it if I only had some duct tape." -Murdoc (impersonating MacGyver), "Strictly Business"

 
PM                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 18 March 2013 - 02:38 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



What exactly IS the Big Bang Theory about? I've heard others talk about it but I'm in the dark. xD I barely watch any shows past the 70s; MacGyver was happy exception.



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MDBfan
Posted: 18 March 2013 - 06:28 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 833
Joined: 3 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Norway
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Strictly Business
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



It's about some physicist friends. Part of the humour is that they are nerdy and don't know exactly how to approach girls. I have only seen a few episodes. smile.gif



"Definitely Murdoc's handiwork. I could fix it if I only had some duct tape." -Murdoc (impersonating MacGyver), "Strictly Business"

 
PM                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 18 March 2013 - 07:02 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Ah thanks. Lol, I could see humor coming from a situation like that. xD



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
KiwiTek
Posted: 18 March 2013 - 09:12 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 4,093
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:  Male
Country: NZ
SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Runners
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



This is the description from the TBBT fan site.

Leonard and Sheldon are brilliant physicists, the kind of "beautiful minds" that understand how the universe works. But none of that genius helps them interact with people, especially women. All this begins to change when a free-spirited beauty named Penny moves in next door. Sheldon, Leonard's roommate, is quite content spending his nights playing Klingon Boggle with their socially dysfunctional friends, fellow CalTech scientists Wolowitz and Koothrappali. However, Leonard sees in Penny a whole new universe of possibilities... including love.



Mayim Bialik (Lisa Woodman from MacGyver) is in it.



 
PM                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 19 March 2013 - 03:27 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I don't really watch tv shows that they have on now. The "newest" show I like is MacGyver. And I LOVE westerns. Always have. Roy Rogers was the first cowboy I saw. Oh fine, I'll admit it; I fell in love with Trigger first.

I win! tongue.gif laugh.gif



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted: 1 April 2013 - 06:59 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Actually I love The Big Bang Theory, one of the very few new shows I like. happy.gif
Imagine what could happen if MacGyver met the Big Bang universe... roller.gif
Could make some interesting fanfics... whistle.gif



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 2 April 2013 - 12:47 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Hey! When are you gonna finish yours? :3 I've been watching it.



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted: 3 April 2013 - 05:33 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Part 2 is going kind of slow...
I'm getting there. happy.gif
clip.JPG



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 4 April 2013 - 02:39 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Goody!
I need to get caught up in my writing once school slows down.



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted: 5 April 2013 - 03:15 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I have upcoming school holidays, two weeks, I'll try and finish Part 2 soon. happy.gif



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 5 April 2013 - 03:49 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Yay! I can't wait!



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll