 |
| Macs Lab Rat |
|

Phoenix Operative
     
Posts: 1,027
Joined: 6 Apr 2006
Gender: Female
Country: Scotland
SAK owned: Huntsman
Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Brown bomber
House: House boat

|
|
| |
|
| Sheepy |
|
Unregistered
Gender:
Country:
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season:
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:
House:

|
What do you say we al agree on me winning Btw, there are some Mythbusters here, right? Does anyone know if they dealt with a MacGyverism?
|
| |
|
| Sheepy |
|
Unregistered
Gender:
Country:
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season:
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:
House:

|
| QUOTE (Lothithil @ 19 June 2007 - 08:40 PM) | I heard that Mythbusters did the 'stop-an-acid-leak-with-chocolate' but I didn't actually see that ep.
Could be an urban legend of mythbusting! |
|
| |
|
| Sheepy |
|
Unregistered
Gender:
Country:
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season:
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:
House:

|
| QUOTE | well RDA said in an interview that for the MacGyverism to actually work you would need a truck load of chocolate.
Another case of "based on fact, but wildly exaggerated for entertainment purposes." |
Mythbusters do the same Love the show
|
| |
|
| Sheepy |
|
Unregistered
Gender:
Country:
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season:
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:
House:

|
I so love your dignature Sluggie!
|
| |
|
| Sheepy |
|
Unregistered
Gender:
Country:
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season:
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:
House:

|
|
| |
|
| Sheepy |
|
Unregistered
Gender:
Country:
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season:
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:
House:

|
He wasn't mentioned in the final episode??? I totally agree with you there MacsChick! Though sci-fi is a very popular genre these days, I think RD has contributed a GREAT amount to SG-1's popularity! Kate from rdanderson.com has been trying to lget him on that stupid list for at least the last 3 yrs now. I don't understand how poopdiddy (or was it peediddy??) can get one and he can't? But on the other hand, would we want to see RD next to a moronic rapper (sorry, just cannot stand him) Part of me says yes, still....
|
| |
|
| Sheepy |
|
Unregistered
Gender:
Country:
SAK owned:
Favorites
Season:
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:
House:

|
What happened to all those great (but baaaaaad) jokes?! I need to send some more to my brother but I ran out...
|
| |
|
|
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
|
|
 |
 |
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|
|
 |
|