Last one to post Wins!!
  Closed Topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Jediferret
Posted: 10 May 2013 - 09:08 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I agree Yope. With all we're putting ourselves through to save him, he better not have just... escaped. We need to make this daring rescue.

Sam: blink.gif
Me: Everybody ready?



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 10 May 2013 - 09:33 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Me: *salutes* Lead the way! Hey Sammy boy, do you know where he's being held?

(ROFL! Jediferret, "Sam's" expressions are priceless! XD)



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 10 May 2013 - 12:48 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Sam: He's that way! *points* We're gonna have to do a sneak attack. Anybody got gum?

Me: No, but I got duct tape! duct.gif

Sam: huh.gif


...as you can tell, I'm having a little too much fun with this. tongue.gif



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
Daisy8577
Posted: 10 May 2013 - 12:52 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 687
Joined: 14 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Michigan
SAK owned: Camper, Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Luck should have it, I always have gum. The wrappers come in handy.



 
PM                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted: 10 May 2013 - 06:37 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Never fear, we still have him! laugh.gif
You'll never catch us, NEVER!!! *yet another evil laugh*



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MDBfan
Posted: 10 May 2013 - 06:42 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 833
Joined: 3 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Norway
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Strictly Business
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



Hmm...that old tree trunk over there seems to be staring at me.
surprise.gif ! A crocodile!
*Running in zig zag* (Isn't that what you're supposed to do? unsure.gif )



"Definitely Murdoc's handiwork. I could fix it if I only had some duct tape." -Murdoc (impersonating MacGyver), "Strictly Business"

 
PM                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 11 May 2013 - 02:35 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



AUGH! yeay.gif oops..wrong smiley...surprise.gif there we go...TAKE TWO!
Augh! surprise.gif *runs in zigzags behind MDB*



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MDBfan
Posted: 11 May 2013 - 09:10 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 833
Joined: 3 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Norway
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Strictly Business
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



QUOTE (YopeGyver @ 11 May 2013 - 02:35 AM)
AUGH! yeay.gif oops..wrong smiley

HAHA!!

For a moment there I thought that you must really love crocodiles!



"Definitely Murdoc's handiwork. I could fix it if I only had some duct tape." -Murdoc (impersonating MacGyver), "Strictly Business"

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 11 May 2013 - 10:05 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Sam: It's okay guys. They're friendly crocodiles. They're with me. They're trained to attack Murdoc only. Besides, I just fed them. happy.gif

Me: The kid's on the ball. biggrin.gif

Sam: dry.gif



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted: 11 May 2013 - 12:56 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Made any progress in finding us yet? *sniggers*
You'll never find MacGyver, not alive anyway. I'm still making excuses to keep Murdoc from killing him. He's getting rather impatient. nasty.gif



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MDBfan
Posted: 11 May 2013 - 08:04 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 833
Joined: 3 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Norway
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Strictly Business
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



Hi, keep you croc on a leash! mad.gif He scared me!

Oh no, I hope we're not too late. blink.gif



"Definitely Murdoc's handiwork. I could fix it if I only had some duct tape." -Murdoc (impersonating MacGyver), "Strictly Business"

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 12 May 2013 - 04:33 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Don't worry. I'm sure Mac is just fine... maybe a little bloated from the junk food, but nothing a little health food can't cure. Right Mac?

*hears voice in distance*

Mac: Get me outta here! They're threatening to make me eat Twinkies!
Sam: Hey! Save those for me!
Me: Okay kids... who's ready to bust the man out!? boxing.gif

Sam: Okay, here's what we got:
jeep.gif sak.gif clip.JPG matchs.JPG duct.gif

How can we use all this to get Mac out?



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MDBfan
Posted: 12 May 2013 - 05:24 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 833
Joined: 3 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Norway
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Strictly Business
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



The best idea I've got is to let the trained ferrets smuggle the equipment to Mac and let him come up with something ingenious. unsure.gif

Then we can all escape in the jeep. harhar.gif



"Definitely Murdoc's handiwork. I could fix it if I only had some duct tape." -Murdoc (impersonating MacGyver), "Strictly Business"

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 12 May 2013 - 05:54 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Hey! Not a bad idea. I'm sure Murdoc and Aussie took all his stuff anyway.

Go my little ninja ferrets! There shall be treats!



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 12 May 2013 - 11:07 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Eep! Jedi! Your little ninja ferrets is so adowable! Squee! X3 You've trained them well. nasty.gif



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted: 12 May 2013 - 11:27 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Murdoc: *steps into view* you make one move and he gets the twinkies!
Me: *laughs both at MacGyver's facial expression and at his helplessness.*



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 12 May 2013 - 11:41 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Me: *cries* Aussie, how could you! You fiend! xD



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted: 12 May 2013 - 11:50 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Me: why do you think he's still here to rescue? I'm the one that's kept Murdoc from killing him!



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 12 May 2013 - 11:53 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Me: Le gasp! You're right! I apologize xD. *to Murdoc* Put the twinkies on the ground nice and easy, Murdoc! ....or throw them to Sam.

Sam: happy.gif



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted: 12 May 2013 - 12:09 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Murdoc: or what? You'll stab me to death with a swiss army knife? You'll duct tape me to the ground? Your attempts are hopeless.
Me: *goes back to guard Mac so he won't escape*



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MDBfan
Posted: 12 May 2013 - 08:47 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 833
Joined: 3 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Norway
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Strictly Business
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



No Aussie! Don't let Murdoc give him the Twinkies!
(They must be really bad for you; they're not even for sale in my country happy.gif )

*Playing for time while waiting for Jediferret's crocodiles* boxing.gif

Surely you don't want Mac to lose his good health?




"Definitely Murdoc's handiwork. I could fix it if I only had some duct tape." -Murdoc (impersonating MacGyver), "Strictly Business"

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 13 May 2013 - 02:42 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Little ninja ferret, Rufus, gets to MacGyver and gives him a SAK to get himself free.

Sam sicks the crocodiles on Murdoc: Get 'em, boys!

During the commotion, MacGyver cuts himself free and gives Aussie the slip. Using duct tape, trash bags and broom handles, he makes a hang-glider and uses it to glide off the roof.

Mac: Man I hate heights....

teeheehee

Actually, someone bought out the Twinkie franchise and they are being made again soon. I actually like Twinkies... well, used to anyway. XD



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 13 May 2013 - 03:17 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



(When Hostess sold out I was like, 'noooo!' XD. I like twinkies too...and ho hos...and ding dongs...*cries* I'm such a junkie xD)

Mwahaha! nasty.gif Don't mess with the Mac Pack!



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 13 May 2013 - 03:46 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (YopeGyver @ 12 May 2013 - 10:17 AM)
Mwahaha! nasty.gif Don't mess with the Mac Pack!

Me: Darn tootin'

Mac glides to safety.

Mac: Heya guys! happy.gif Thanks for the rescue.
Sam: Well... Murdoc fell into a pool of water with my crocodiles and all he did was yell... MacGyverrrrrrr!
Mac: dry.gif Yeah, he does that.


Lol! You might like this then, Yope. It's a snippet from one of my scrapped fanfics. I'm actually still writing it, but it's being rewritten because it was going into a direction I didn't want it to go. lol

MacGyver gave me a sympathetic smile. "You hungry?"

I smile backed at him. "Starved."

"Good. I got tofu casserole in the oven for ya."

"Oh man... Mac!"

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding!" He threw his hands up in defense.

I laughed and shook my head. "Health freak."

"Junk food addict." Came his quick retort as we left the building.


Edit: Oops, forget to fix my spelling. XD

This post has been edited by Jediferret on 13 May 2013 - 04:03 AM



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MDBfan
Posted: 13 May 2013 - 04:01 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 833
Joined: 3 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Norway
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Strictly Business
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  ---
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Jediferret @ 13 May 2013 - 03:46 AM)
Sam: Well... Murdoc fell into a pool of water with my crocodiles and all he did was yell... MacGyverrrrrrr!
Mac:  dry.gif Yeah, he does that.



HAHAHAA! laugh.gif



"Definitely Murdoc's handiwork. I could fix it if I only had some duct tape." -Murdoc (impersonating MacGyver), "Strictly Business"

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 13 May 2013 - 05:43 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Pete: Good work everyone! Everyone to Mac's houseboat for Chinese!
Mac: I was gonna make whole wheat and banana pancakes.
Sam: Nobody wants your health food.
Mac: sad.gif
Me: Hey... what happened to Jack and Penny? huh.gif



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 13 May 2013 - 08:45 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



(LOL! I liked that snippet, Jedi! laugh.gif)

Me: *glares at Sam then pats MacGyver* I'll eat your whole wheat and banana pancakes.

Plane's engine roars ever closer and Jack's plane comes into view, weaving around overhead. We see Penny pointing and reaching at buttons and switches. We also see Penny's mouth working overtime.



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
YopeGyver
Posted: 15 May 2013 - 04:49 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,197
Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Indiana
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



Hehe, I'm winning, guys! nasty.gif
Sam: huh.gif
Mac: Winning what?



"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

✈ ✈ ✈
Art

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Jediferret
Posted: 15 May 2013 - 11:40 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,482
Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Are you sure you wanna know Mac?

Mac: blink.gif
Sam: dry.gif
Me: whistle.gif

When I win, I share the wealth.

Attached Image
Attached Image



"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
AussieMacFan
Posted: 15 May 2013 - 06:24 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 875
Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned: Wenger Viking

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Cleo Rocks
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



MacGyver finds a note in his pocket and reads it.
“Roses are red, violets are blue, it might take a while but I'll get you.”



"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"
-John Lennon


 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Pages: (197) « First ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll